Statistics

298,878 members
182,557 posts
  • New
    ranchdip
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-06

Hello,

I am running Rosetta 2 on my new MacBook Pro and for some reason the trial bundle for the TC electronics Finalizer will not install. Is this a known problem or am I doing something wrong?

0 9
    • ranchdip
      WilliamR Hello, William from Musictribe here. Please click on the support link above and open a tech support case. Someone will get this sorted out for you ASAP.
      • Apr 6
    • ranchdip
      ranchdip

I had put in a ticket back on March 11th and the ticket was cancelled without any responses. I’ve been a long time TC Elec user from back to the original Finalizer and this experience with the software has been horrible. This support site is so slow and it’s tough getting any help.

• Apr 11
  • New
    toustou
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-03

bonjour

je ne trouve pas le numero de licence pour activer le plug ins, le revendeur m'indique de me servir du numero de serie mais il ne correspond pas au format demander par ILOCK! command puis-je faire pour le trouver?

merci

0 11
    • toustou
      NicJonesMT Hi Toustou.
      If you have purchased the DT version of the DVR250 then you do not need a license to activate it. Simply connect the DT Controller to your computer and it will authorise the license.
      You also get a 60 day travel period where you can use the Plugin for 60 days without needing to connect the Desktop Controller.
      More detail on this can be found on page 9 of the user manual.

Salut Toustou.
      Si vous avez acheté la version DT du DVR250, vous n'avez pas besoin de licence pour l'activer. Connectez simplement le contrôleur DT à votre ordinateur et il autorisera la licence.
      Vous bénéficiez également d'une période de voyage de 60 jours pendant laquelle vous pouvez utiliser le plug-in pendant 60 jours sans avoir à connecter le contrôleur de bureau.
      Vous trouverez plus de détails à ce sujet à la page 9 du manuel d'utilisation.

https://mediadl.musictribe.com/media/PLM/data/docs/P0DCR/DVR250-DT_M_EN.pdf
      • Mar 3
  • New
    Dominic21
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-01

Je ne suis pas cabale de connecte mon module DVR250 avec l'application sur mon ordinateur

et je ne trouve pas le code d'activation 

0 11
    • Dominic21
      PedroRodrigues Bonjour Dominic21, merci pour votre message, le code que vous mentionnez doit être fourni par le partenaire qui vous a vendu l'appareil.
      Veuillez d'abord confirmer que le code n'était pas à l'intérieur du colis.
      Si ce n'est pas le cas, veuillez contacter votre revendeur pour demander le code de votre appareil.
      Si ce n'est pas possible, veuillez m'envoyer un message privé avec votre facture et je ferai de mon mieux pour vous aider à résoudre le problème. Merci
      • Mar 1
  • New
    cake74
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-26

Hi there,

I couldn't find any information on Apple M1 native support. I bought the System 6000 Native Bundle last year and I'd like to know when we can expect to use the software on the new M1 machines.

Cheers, Casey

read more...
    0 110
    • cake74
      PedroRodrigues Hi cake74, thank you for your post, If you have a Mac with Apple silicon (M1), as advised by Apple you must install Rosetta 2 to allow you to run any software developed for Mac intel processor, such as SYSTEM 6000 BUNDLE. For more information please follow the link below: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT211861 Thank you
      • Jan 27
      • Apple Silicon / M1 Support for System 6000 NATIVE Bundle
        yellowhat Are there any update in the works for Apple Silicon M1 native support?All the new mac computers are non-intel.Rosetta 2 might be a good temporary solution but not in the long run.
        • ·
        • Mar 6
    • cake74
      studioton Any news for M1 NATIVE plugins from TC ?
      • Mar 24
    • cake74
      Acardipane Any News? TC electronic system 6000 native / M1 silicon native support (NO Rosetta 2!) no update since over 1 year...
      • Apr 6
    • cake74
      Markdvc I would like to add my voice to this thread. Is work being done on developing M1 native versions? If so, when may we expect release versions. If not, why not? Intel is becoming history for Mac users.
      • May 26
    • cake74
      SebP

The support of apple silicon is becoming very urgent now. I think that considering the price of the plugins, we should have at least a clearer communication in the absence of any support two years (!!!) after the release of the first Macbook M1. Please be more professional ladies and gentlemen.

• Jun 29
  • New
    Beep2458
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-18

Hi I bought 3 licences of VSS3. I have no recived iy yet. Ples can U send mr those asap and invoice as well.

for comunication pleas contact me on lukas @studiobeep.cz

0 14
    • Beep2458
      Dale_M Sorry this weas missing, can you go to the Support tab above and send us the request on a technical ticket please?
      • Jan 18
  • New
    Guram
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-02

Good day to all! I bought a set of pedals in TC-electronic two months ago and the problem with their compatibility with Mac Os Monterey or maybe another problem has not been solved yet, but the rest of the software is installed and working, and 5 pedals - BOOSTER+ DISTORTION NATIVE, DUAL EQUALIZER NATIVE,STEREO CHORUS+ FLANGER NATIVE,SUSTAIN+ EQUALIZER NATIVE,TC XII PHASER NATIVE - DO NOT connect to Logic Pro X - despite the confirmed licenses! Perhaps the problems with these pedals are also because they have not been updated since 2017, this is the main PROBLEM, because of which paid plug-ins cannot be used. Can someone tell me a way out of the situation?

read more...
    0 128
    • Guram
      PedroRodrigues Hi Guram, we have been exchanging messages about this matter for some time and as suggested previously please attempt the configuration of the software on a older OSX version otherwise it will not work. Thank you
      • Jan 13
  • New
    klodianqafoku
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-02

Hello, I want to buy a licence of Finalizer tc, but Albania is not in the country list. What to do?

0 30
    • klodianqafoku
      ChrisEdwards1

Hi klodianqafoku, I apologize for the inconvenience here. I have reached out to our web team and requested Albania be added to the country list, if you are happy to wait I will notify you once this has been done.

Alternatively, if you wish to proceed with the purchase before your country is added the address information is for the invoice only. With this in mind, you could use an alternative country for the time being, and once purchased please open a technical support case requesting for the details to be amended.

• Jan 5
      • Buying licence finalizer tc
        Guram Hello! Can you tell me- what to do in a situation when I bought 5 native pedal plug-ins in ts-electronics -and none of them is connected to the logic pro x and does not work? What measures should be taken to ensure that the purchased plugins eventually start working?
        • Jan 6
    • klodianqafoku
  • New
    GennadyPugachev
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-26

Friends! Thanks to Christian G Frandsen, My Question was resolved within 30 minutes! I have never seen such a support as in TC Electronics - !!!) Sensitive, Human, and just Native !!! In the Direct and Figurative Sense of This Word !!! I would like to Congratulate Christian and All Merry Christmas !!! Like All the same It's good that a Person like Christian works in TC Electronics!!! Bravo !!! Thank you !!! Thank you very much !!! It's just fantastic !!!

read more...
    2 22
  • New
    Project64
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-23

Hi, I've tried several times to register the vintage guitar pedal bundle on the product registration page but I never get any confirmation from the site so I'm still missing the ilok code to use the software. I tried to create a care ticket but I have the same problem, the page states that I have to compile all required field, but I'm pretty sure I've compiled them all, I've tried at least 10 times with two different browser. Is there an email address for asking support?

read more...
    0 16
    • Project64
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Could you give me your case number so that I can look into this for you?
      • December 23, 2021
    • Project64
      Project64

Hi William, I don't have a case number because I'm unable to open a care ticket

• December 23, 2021
  • New
    nlsrecordingstudio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-08

Dear Support

Can you give me a hands up where you are in migrating the VST3 / AU plugins to run natively on Apple Silicon. I'm not intressted in rosetta2 (that works for now). But as upcoming DAWs are running natively on M1(x) those plugins are needed.

read more...
    0 46
Go to page