Statistics

260,195 members
138,697 posts
  • New
    Markdvc
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-11-30

I ordered the studio elite bundle yesterday. While I immediately received an email from paypal acknowledging payment approval. I did not get anything from TC. I opened a support ticket, which has been acknowledged: "

Thank you for contacting us. Your inquiry  TC Studio Elite Collection purchase no acknowledgement is now assigned to Case Number CAS-505945-T1C1M5 .

Our Team will endeavor to respond to you as soon as possible"

But I have not heard anything since then. Should I continue to wait (if so how long) or ask Paypal to refund the order and forget the whole thing?

thanks and regards Mark 

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    arnoldorodeo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

Hi, 

still received nothing. No iLok code for my purchase of TC VSS4.

0 6
  • New
    thunderstudios
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

Bought MD4 HD Native Plugin, but only got an Email from Paypal with the confirmation, that i payed th Money.
    When do I get a receipt from TC an when do i get the activation code / instructions?

0 8
  • New
    agardt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

Dear support, i am sure you are working hard to get all those issues sorted. Thanks for that!

The main problem is actually that you need to work hard for something simple as an activation mail.

And this from a company which once was on top of the game - in the early 90s or even before. It is disappointing to see that such a technically advanced company has such an underdeveloped infrastructure.

I bought many plugins, even from very small vendors, and neither did i have to wait 24h for an activation, nor did i have to tolerate to not even get a confirmation that the order was successfully completed.

Now, 24h have exceeded and i am still waiting for a mail (and yes, i looked into my spam folder).

I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards, Andreas

read more...
    2 21
    • agardt
      mrMONQ Same thing here with the md4 plugin. No code, no email and even no reply to a service ticket for almost 3 days already. I can only call this a clusterf*ck
      • 5 hours ago
    • agardt
      bouleyp Same thing here with the VSS4 Native plugin And Polytune Plugin. No code, no email and even no reply to a service ticket for almost. Could this be a Scam or a bug given the number of complaints for this problem?
      • 5 hours ago
      • Missing activation code for VSS4 HD purchase
        mrMONQ Im guessing server problems and too little helpdesk staff to counteract the problems.
        • 5 hours ago
    • agardt
      arnoldorodeo Same here
      • 4 hours ago
  • New
    souliner
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

Hello, i have the same issue like all the others here. Yesterday i bought 2 TC Electronic PlugIns (MD3 & VSS3). Payment was done via PayPal. But i never received any email confirmation, receipt or a PlugIn Download link. Nothing. I also opened a case ticket with the number: CAS-505964-X5R8B5 But i did not got any response since 24 hours. Looking forward for your help! Thanks and best regards. Dirk

read more...
    0 11
    • souliner
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi souliner, I am sorry to hear about this issue. I will be sure this is followed up on for you today, please keep an eye out in your spam/junk folder for the reply as we have seen its route to these locations on occasion.
      • 9 hours ago
  • New
    raga01
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

Bought the upgrade from VSS3 to the System6000 Studio Bundle, but i don't receive an activation code neither on my ilok account nor via email.

0 13
    • raga01
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi raga01, I am sorry to hear about this issue. If you have not yet done so could you please check your spam/junk email folder? Sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
      If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please provide submit a technical support ticket with a screenshot of the order and your iLok ID, and I can then manually generate this for you. To do this please go to support at the top of the page and click on the relevant tab, with regards to serial number please enter N/A.

If you have already submitted a case could you please confirm the case number for me?
      • 9 hours ago
      • No activation code after purchase on saturday...hm
        raga01 The Technical Support Ticket Numer is CAS-506321-C5M1T4
        • 6 hours ago
  • New
    Konstant
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

Hello I ordered MD3 upgrade from powercore several days ago form the tc electronic site. I have logged a technical support ticket, Case Number CAS-506263-X0Y5P6 with my invoice, order number, powercore id number and ilok information.

Could you please help me?

Thank you.

read more...
    0 11
    • Konstant
      Nigel67 Hi konstant. I am very sorry for the non reply to your ticket. I will get a colleague to look at it for you and reply.
      • 11 hours ago
  • New
    Gertschie
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-29

I purchased the plugin last Friday & still waiting to use it since no activation code arrived via email ...

Paypal Invoice ID: 1522100

Case Number: CAS-505563-C3C6G8

iLok User ID: Gertschie

Please take care of it ASAP by either sending me the code via email or depositing into my iLok account!!

Thanks,

Gerhard

read more...
    0 32
    • Gertschie
      gtrian I have the same issue and considering opening the issue with paypal. I paid them $324 . over 48 hours ago and absolutely nothing
      • Mon at 9:58 PM
      • No license/activation code or iLok deposit for MASTER X HD NATIVE
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi gtrian, I am sorry to hear about this issue. If you have not yet done so could you please check your spam/junk email folder? Sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
        If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please provide submit a technical support ticket with a screenshot of the order and your iLok ID, and I can then manually generate this for you. To do this please go to support at the top of the page and click on the relevant tab, with regards to serial number please enter N/A.

If you have already submitted a case could you please confirm the case number for me?
        • Mon at 11:33 PM
    • Gertschie
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Gertschie, I am sorry to hear about this issue. I will be sure this is followed up on for you today, please keep an eye out in your spam/junk folder for the reply as we have seen its route to these locations on occasion.
      • Mon at 11:08 PM
    • Gertschie
      MacproT I have the same problem and considering opening an issue with paypal. I paid them $153. Opened a ticket already with Case No: CAS-505804-C6T4L0 CRM:0120000253027 over 36 hours ago and absolutely nothing. It is not the first time with TC that they do not send the activation code after purchase.
      • 13 hours ago
    • Gertschie
      Gertschie

UPDATE Nov 30, 2021: received the needed activation code this morning via email, and rest worked like a charm instantly! BIG thanks and shout-out to Chris Edwards & Claus from musictribe for taking care of the problem ... both thumbs up & thanks so very much again ... case closed.

• 6 hours ago
  • New
    Uli21
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-29

Like so many others I paid for a TC software product but haven't received anything for my money.

There are no answers to my support tickets.

No answers in this forum anymore.

What's going on here?

0 39
    • Uli21
      jackplug I have the same issue and considering opening the issue with paypal. I paid them £328 yesterday well over 24 hours ago and absolutely nothing
      • Mon at 11:06 AM
      • TC support sleeping soundly?
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi jackplug, I am sorry to hear about this issue. If you have not yet done so could you please check your spam/junk email folder? Sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.

• Mon at 11:12 PM
    • Uli21
      ClodsPedals Have you considered the fact that they might be dealing with thousands of issues like this one? Give them a day or two, maybe even a week.
      • Mon at 7:23 PM
    • Uli21
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Uli21, I am sorry to hear about this issue. Could you please confirm for me your case number and I will look into the matter further for you?
      • Mon at 11:11 PM
        Uli21 Hi ChrisEdwards1, this is a public forum and my case numbers are private data. I also have no proof you work officially for TC, in this forum you look to me as any other contributor here. In case you work for TC and Music Tribe, why don't you search the ticket system for my tickets, which are clearly connected with my user profile here in the forum? The status of my tickets is still "new", nobody touched them so far.
        • 12 hours ago
        Uli21 Please write an e-mail to me using the e-mail saved within my user account. Then I can provide private data. Thank you very much!
        • 12 hours ago
        Uli21 After asking for an e-mail I got one and finally I received my activation code. Thank you very much!
        • 8 hours ago
  • New
    tucks
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-11-29

Hi,

i join in on the people that have not received their license. I ordered on Friday, still nothing here. 

ilok: oxytu

i have four cases open, of which I opened two. No message received from you guys. Very unhappy about that.

read more...
    0 19
    • tucks
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi tucks, I am sorry to hear about this issue. I will ensure a response is sent out on your case today, please keep an eye on your spam/junk folder for the response as on occasion we have seen them route to these locations.
      • Mon at 11:20 PM
Go to page