Statistics

254,251 members
131,917 posts
  • New
    jeromerenard
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-18

Hi, 

I just bought the MD4HD native, but I haven't received any licence or code to register the product. 

Checked my email and spam folder, but nothing ...

Any help please?

Tahnk you

Jerome R

read more...
    0 80
    • jeromerenard
      jeromerenard I cannot create a support ticket, since he ask me for a serial number ...
      • May 18
    • jeromerenard
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi jeromerenard, please submit this as a technical support ticket. If the Model Name is not listed within the drop down please choose another model and state in the description which model it is referencing. As for the serial number if this is not applicable to you please state that. Upon submitting the ticket please include a copy of your Paypal order invoice and your iLok ID.
      • May 18
      • Bought MD4HD Native but haven't receive the licence
        jeromerenard Solved! Thank you ChrisEdwards1
        • ·
        • May 19
  • New
    dblock1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-18

Purchased yesterday but I've been going in circles trying to find out exactly who to contact.

Would appreciate some help.

0 51
    • dblock1
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Can you please check your spam/junk email folder, as sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
      • May 18
      • Exactly who do I contact for not receiving Finalizer software code?
        dblock1 Thanks for responding William. Yes, I'm well aware of the spam folder possibility so have been checking that folder as well as my inbox since yesterday. Can you tell me what steps to take to get my code please?
        • May 18
  • New
    Irkus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-16

I bought the MD3 NATIVE plugin through the tc electronics website and I still haven't received a code number from tc electronics to activate it.

I need to start working as soon as possible and without this plugin (MD3 NATIVE), there are projects that I cannot finish. 
    I have the receipt of the purchase, what email can I send it to?
    Thanks

Irkus
    read more...
    0 60
    • Irkus
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please submit a technical support ticket through the support link at the top of the page.
      • May 16
  • New
    NigelSilver
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-16

Hi,

Last Friday I purchased the TC Electronics 6000 Native Bundle and I have not received any email or activation code, and I have submitted a request via technical support. Can you please action my request as I have urgent projects to finish. 

Thanks very much for you help!

Cheers,

Nigel

read more...
    0 83
    • NigelSilver
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi NigelSilver, I have this morning picked up your case and will be sending out a response shortly. Please keep an eye on your spam/junk folders as occasionally our responses may route to these locations.
      • May 15
      • I have not received the activation code for TC Electronic 6000 Native Bundle
        NigelSilver Hi Christopher, You said you were going to send me a response shortly. I don't know if you have responded but I have not received a response from you. I have checked my junk mail. Thanks.
        • May 16
      • I have not received the activation code for TC Electronic 6000 Native Bundle
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi Nigel, I have followed up on your case this morning just confirming your License has now been deposited to your iLok account.

Please login to your iLok License Manager account, Right click on the license and select the location you would like to activate it to (Physical iLok or your Machine).

I hope this helps.
        • May 17
  • New
    Lo1234
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-13

How can I get a demo version? On the page https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=P0E58   I click the button "get demo version", I am redirected to the page where I need to enter iLok User ID. I enter. After a window appears "Sorry, a 14 day demo version of BRICKWALL HD NATIVE has already been requested for this iLok User ID and therefore cannot be requested again." Yes, I'm re-entering iLok User ID because that's the only thing a plugin download site is suggesting to me. Further, the site does not offer me a download link. My iLok User ID is registered. What's next? Where can I download the plugin installer?

read more...
    0 62
  • New
    Peteberg1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-13

Hi, yesterday i bought MD4 HD NATIVE Plugin and still i do not have any email with my activation licence. I realy need this product for my job. Please help me to solve this problem.

0 61
  • New
    djpat
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-10

MusicTribe Team,

I purchased Finalizer and 6000 native on Friday (approx 72 hours ago) and did not receive my activation codes (order number 92181).   Instead of waiting the recommended 24 hrs, I waited 48 hrs to submit a support ticket and it appears that support ticket hasn't even been looked at in the last 24 hours.

Can someone give me some guidance on what I need to do to actually get my activation codes here?

read more...
    0 56
    • djpat
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Sorry for the delay, I've reached out to you in the case you opened.
      • May 10
      • Have not received activation codes
        djpat Thanks William! I have replied to your email with the requested information. Appreciate the help!
        • ·
        • May 10
  • New
    bleach30
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-30

Bought VSS4 HD Native this morning, Still no license. I've checked spam/junk folders and nothing. Tried to fill out forms in this "care"  portal and this product isnt even listed. Would like some help with this please.

0 102
    • bleach30
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi bleach30, if you have not yet done so please submit a technical support ticket for this. With regards to the product not being listed this is not an issue, please select the next closest product and just list in your description the correct product. Within the case could you please also include your iLok ID and a copy of your Paypal Invoice.
      • May 2
    • bleach30
      bleach30

Hi, Chis. I filled out a support ticket yesterday with the info you listed. My support ticket number is CAS-450099-W0M2W0

• May 2
  • New
    gchang
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-04-26

I am a longtime System 6000 owner, using ICON Software to control an upgraded MKII unit and have recently I updated my computers.  Since the main computer is now running Catalina, it cannot run the ICON app, so I am running ICON on a Mac Mini running Mojave.

in order to actually install the app, who do I contact?  I can download the installer, and I can run ICON from the .dmg file, but I would like to actually install the app on the computer and create shortcuts to run it.

who do I contact at tc to do this?

read more...
    0 67
    • gchang
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please submit a Support ticket through the Support page and then Technical Support link so that someone can assist you.
      • Apr 26
      • Icon installation on a Mac
        gchang Thank you, Kyle - I have just submitted a support ticket....
        • ·
        • Apr 26
  • New
    RCMRECORDS45
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-26

I had to re-install Windows and all of my software. I also had to set ip a new ilok account which now won't accept my serial number.

Order number: 90937
    Name: Richard Maynard
    Email Address: [email protected]
    Time of purchase: 19/04/2021 13:41:18 (Central European Summer Time)

Product: SYSTEM 6000 NATIVE BUNDLE

Activation

To activate your software, please download and install the iLok License Manager, available from iLok.com and use the Redeem an Activation Code feature.

Activation code:
    8105-9627-7204-4013-6483-2928-5281-09
    read more...
    0 59
    • RCMRECORDS45
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please submit a Support ticket through the Support page and then Technical Support link so that someone can assist you.
      • Apr 26
Go to page