Statistics

253,622 members
131,195 posts
  • BigSmo
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-09-22

Hi,

I paid the license transfer fee and am awaiting approval.

Can someone please approve it?

Cheers,

0 55
    • BigSmo
      JasonB81 Hello Jamie - can you please click the support button above and create a ticket and someone from support will be able to follow up with you on the issue. Thank you for contacting us.
      • September 22, 2020
    • BigSmo
      TC-Claus Hi Jamie - I approved the transfer this morning :-)
      • September 23, 2020
  • -mjk-
    Super Contributor - Level 1
    2020-09-17

I've been using Finalizer for a few weeks and have done a few released Masters. Nice, transparent processing and intuitive UI. I just wish it did one more thing: EQ matching. Extremely useful for album work to use as a starting point. The only reason IMO to use O9 would be for that purpose.

read more...
    0 69
    • -mjk-
      john0121 Thanks for the feedback, I'll pass this along to the development team.
      • September 17, 2020
      • Finalizer Feature Request
        -mjk- Thank you John! That's about the only advantage that the competition has that would interest me - and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I know that AI increases the cost but also a suggested chain based on track analysis might also be useful, but that certainly isn't a requirement. As it stands, I'm able to use Finalizer for album work with a workaround: after mastering a track, I will import the next track on the album and keep the same processing chain as a starting point. The main caveat is that one must remember to do a Save As immediately in order to keep the just-finished master and start a new project with the previous settings.
        • ·
        • September 17, 2020
        -mjk- Oh, I forgot to mention that the ability to replace the source file while keeping the current processing chain is extremely useful. But, that can only work with your own Masters. Loading a Ref track will not clone it's settings of course. But still very useful.
        • ·
        • September 21, 2020
        ramb John Matthews are you kidding? Are you telling me there is a developement team actually working on this? Why haven't there been any reasonable updates so far?
        • ·
        • December 18, 2020
  • oscarvictoria
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    Hi, I bought the VSS3 Native plugin yesterday via PayPal payment, and didn't receive any confirmation e-mail for iLok registration. What can i do to get the ilok incense? paypal account: [email protected] ilok account : oscar-victoria email: [email protected]
    read more...
    0 100
    • oscarvictoria
      WilliamR Hello, Please submit a Care Ticket at the Support link above so we can get this resolved for you.
      • July 7, 2020
    • oscarvictoria
      TC-Claus Hi oscarvictoria, I've deposit a VSS3 license to Your iLok account - it's waiting in Your iLok Manager :-) Sorry for the trouble - our back-end has been down but is up and running again. All the best and stay safe from Claus
      • July 8, 2020
    • oscarvictoria
      humanbeing I have the same problem can you help me? I've been waiting 3 days here's my ticket: CAS-396028-X9F1G3
      • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Native Plugin pucharsed
        WilliamR Hello Matthew, apologies for the delay, someone should be contacting you in your support case shortly.
        • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Native Plugin pucharsed
        humanbeing Hi William, I have Kyle Johnson assisting me. He put the VSS3 into my iLok account but I did not receive the activation code email. This was hours ago and I am not getting a response from him
        • November 30, 2020
  • GustavoMoreno
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    Hi, I purchased a licence for TC LM2 native today, and after checking out and paying, the site said that the activation key was emailed to me to my [email protected], but I never actually received that email with the key. Is there anywhere else I can retrieve the activation key?
    read more...
    1 146
    • GustavoMoreno
      TC-Claus Hi GustavoMoreno ... please send me a PM with proof of purchase and Your iLok ID - I'll deposit a license to You :-) All the best and stay safe from Claus. (a back-end issue is causing that You and our customers do not receive the activation email)
      • July 7, 2020
      • TC Electronics - LM2 Native activation key
        Scott1000 Hi Claus - my name is Scott , I purchased a licence for The Finalizer app yesterday and haven't received any email with the code ? Could you please help me too ?
        • July 8, 2020
        Scott1000 I have proof of purchase on request
        • July 8, 2020
        Scott1000 kind regards
        • July 8, 2020
    • GustavoMoreno
      GustavoMoreno Thanks - Claus. Sorry, am new to the tribe, how do I send you a PM? - anyway, my iLok id is: [email protected] and prove of purchase is attached.
      • July 7, 2020
        TC-Claus A license is waiting for You in Your iLok Manager ;-) Have fun from Claus.
        • July 7, 2020
        GustavoMoreno Cool - it works! thanks.
        • ·
        • July 8, 2020
  • heidixwang
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-02
    Just purchased TC2290 and 1210 native, didn't get any confirmation email or registration instructions. And support doesn't work either...
    0 74
    • heidixwang
      heidixwang already checked the spam folder too
      • July 2, 2020
    • heidixwang
      KyleJohnson The support link should be back up and running. Please submit a support ticket.
      • July 2, 2020
      • Bought the plugin, but no confirmation email
        heidixwang Sorry it's still not working for me. It keeps asking me fill out required field, but I already filled out everything.
        • July 2, 2020
      • Bought the plugin, but no confirmation email
        KyleJohnson Sorry to hear that. I sent you a message on Facebook, please take a look when you get a chance.
        • July 6, 2020
  • Hitvision
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-01
    Hi I bought this software monday 29 june thru PayPal. Still have not got any email for ilok license or an activationcode.
    0 82
    • Hitvision
      Nigel67 Hi, has your ilok license issue been sorted. If not, please can you go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a ticket. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.
      • July 17, 2020
  • tibi12345
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-01
    Hello. I've buyed the Finalizer app yesterday, but i didn't recieve any confirmation e-mail and it has beenmmore than 24 hours. Yesterday your support site didn't work at all. Can I get my license, please? I'm expecting this kind of stuff from a small company, but in this case, I find very disrespectful, the fact that I am the one reaching out to you.
    read more...
    0 82
    • tibi12345
      PedroRodrigues Hi tibi12345 have you check the your spam folder and confirm on your ILOK account if the license was remotely deposited ?
      • July 1, 2020
    • tibi12345
      tibi12345 I checked the spam folder. I've also checked the ilok license manager, but as it was expected nothing was in there. The form didn't ask for my Ilok account, only for my e-mail adress.
      • July 1, 2020
    • tibi12345
      PedroRodrigues Hi tibi12345 please submit a case via Community, please mention my name so I can managed this issue directly
      • July 1, 2020
    • tibi12345
      tibi12345 Thank you, but I cannot find the 'place' where I can do that. Can you, please, send me a link?
      • July 2, 2020
      • Finalizer App
        PedroRodrigues https://community.musictribe.com/pages/care-portal
        • July 2, 2020
  • deepho
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-07-01
    Hi Are the hardware controller included in the price? I'm interessed to buy the Bundle with both plugins, but i don't know if for the price 279$ are the controller included. Best
    0 77
    • deepho
      PedroRodrigues Hi Fabio , Please be aware that if you acquire the Master X HD controller on the purchase it will be included the plug in but if you acquire the Master X HD NATIVE version that will not include the controller.
      • July 1, 2020
    • deepho
      deepho Hi Pedro, thank you for the response. But where i can buy with controller. I see only the software bundle but not choice or button for buy the controller. Can you gibe me the link?
      • July 2, 2020
    • deepho
      PedroRodrigues Hi Fabio At this time you will have to contact a partner to acquire the controller or the bundle that includes the controller as our store is exclusively for software.
      • July 2, 2020
      • MASTER X HD NATIVE / MASTER X HD-DT
        deepho Ahh, ok thank you for the lightning fast response.
        • ·
        • July 2, 2020
    • deepho
      yann_ So where can we buy it with the controller???
      • July 5, 2020
Go to page