Statistics

289,914 members
172,486 posts
  • New
    TheSingingDrumr
    Contributor - Level 3
    2022-04-07

So I bought a LC2412 used. I liked the features but it was damaged in shipping so I sent it back. 

I bought a new one and it came without a memory card slot.  None of the online documentation matches this model without a memory slot.

Was there memory that was added to this unit or does it have less features?  Are there any other changes I should be aware of?

read more...
    0 5
    • TheSingingDrumr
      WilliamR The Older version had a PCMCIA card slot which is pretty obsolete right now. The newer version does not have this slot as current technology makes it unnecessary. It is by no means scaled-down in the way it functions.
      • Apr 7
    • TheSingingDrumr
      TheSingingDrumr

I am coming up with a deal breaker on this. I bought it as a 24 channel light controller - but in practical application, it is more like a 2 scene 12 channel controller. Is there a setting to make the A preset and B memory actually control channels 1-24 as a live mixer? if not, I may be sending this back ;-(

• Apr 11
  • New
    m4urizio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-25

I would need the firmware file for PIC16F874A eeprom mounted on LD6230 dimmer, can someone provide it to me?

read more...
    0 15
    • m4urizio
      Nigel67 Hi m4urizio. I do not think that this is something that we would share unless you our one of our service centres or partners. I would suggest contacting our Service Team and they will be able to advise further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. If they advise it is not possible, then you could contact our spares team and they will be able to provide pre-programmed eeprom. Many thanks
      • Jan 25
  • New
    njedward
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

Question:  Does this product have an "always on" configuration so it could support and LED lighting system?  Forgive my lack of sophistication here, I'm a music teacher with pretty limited background in stage lighting.

I guess this means can the "dimmer" function be bypassed so they are always on?

Any help appreciated.

N

read more...
    0 8
    • njedward
      Nigel67 Hi njedward. Please submit a Technical Support ticket and a colleague will be able to help you further with your question. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • December 4, 2021
  • New
    Greatdane2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-23

Hi,
    I have several lamps like the one above, and a Behringer EuroLight LC 2412.
    I am trying to configure it, so all channels for each lamp go on one slider, but I don’t seem able to do it. I have configured the first lamp on channel 1, the next on channel 5 and so on, At the moment, I need to use 4 sliders, for the first lamp, and the next 4 sliders, for the second lamp. But when I use the first 8 sliders, the first lamp starts blinking. I have tried following the instructions and video clips, but not quite there yet.
    Does this make sense?
    Can anybody please help?

read more...
    0 15
    • Greatdane2
      Nigel67 Hi Greatdane2. Please submit a Technical Support Ticket and someone from the Tech Team will be able to help you further with your question. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • November 28, 2021
  • New
    Greatdane2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-23

Hi,
    I have several lamps like the one above, and a Behringer EuroLight LC 2412.
    I am trying to configure it, so all channels for each lamp go on one slider, but I don’t seem able to do it. I have configured the first lamp on channel 1, the next on channel 5 and so on, At the moment, I need to use 4 sliders, for the first lamp, and the next 4 sliders, for the second lamp. But when I use the first 8 sliders, the first lamp starts blinking. I have tried following the instructions and video clips, but not quite there yet.
    Does this make sense?
    Can anybody please help?

read more...
    0 10
    • Greatdane2
      Nigel67 Hi Greatdane2. Please submit a Technical Support Ticket and someone from the Tech Team will be able to help you further with your question. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • November 28, 2021