News & Updates

250,389 members
127,534 posts
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-09-22

Everyone in Music Tribe is treated with respect. Ideas are shared, constructive feedback is embraced and long-term relationships are built by communicating respectfully, professionally and with humility. 

#MusicTribe #Values #Respect #BetheTribe

read more...
    0 31
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-09-20
    We work as a team by seeking what’s best for our customers, being open-minded to other ideas, helping each other and celebrating each other’s success.

#MusicTribe #Values #Teamwork #BetheTribe
    read more...
    0 49
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-09-17

We’re proud of our achievements in Music Tribe but we also realize that we can be even better with a well-defined set of guiding principles. Join our global Leaders as they talk about our values and how we are committed to delivering the best for our customers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoRVyAxjdjA

#MusicTribe #Values #BetheTribe

read more...
    1 16
    • Music Tribe
      Posi1979 Hello music tribes ,
      • Sep 19
    • Music Tribe
      Posi1979 I would like to get in touch with a sales person for the region of Tahiti and can somebody help !!!!!! I 'llappreciate
      • Sep 19
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-09-15

This is what it means to be a part of Music Tribe, these are the pillars of our identity and the values that define our character.

#MusicTribe #Values #BetheTribe

2 106
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-09-13

T.R.I.B.E.

0 111
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-09-09
    MIX-SEQUENCER MODULE 1050
    bit.ly/BE-MIX-SEQUENCER-MODULE-1050

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnSeg_bVj40 

An authentic reproduction of the original “System 2500” circuitry from the ‘70s that can fit in a standard Eurorack case. The MIX-SEQUENCER MODULE 1050 allows you to rapidly select waveforms and signals via a conventional mixer format. Controlling and altering a sequence on the fly has never been so easy!

List Price: $149 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #MIXSEQUENCERMODULE1050 #SynthesizersAndKeyboards #Eurorack #2500Series
    read more...
    1 108
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-08-13

“I lead the HMI (Human Machine Interaction) R&D team here at Music Tribe and have over 10 years of programming experience in everything ranging from training and simulation to augmented and virtual reality devices. I love the challenges that new technology brings, making R&D a perfect fit for me.

I and the team have been working very hard on some very exciting projects, that I don’t think I can talk about yet. Having the time and freedom to explore all our options allows us to find the best tools for the job, as well as allowing us to make everything as amazing as possible. This allows us to make things that we are proud of. 

My team is some of the most talented people I’ve ever worked with, and I think Uli’s passion and enthusiasm for what he does echoes across the whole company. Everyone at Music Tribe is so supportive and so good at what they do. It’s great working with so many talented people across the world on new and exciting projects.”

Tom, Research HMI Leader

Join the Tribe: http://bit.ly/Join-MusicTribe

#WorkCulture #TriberStory #Inside #MusicTribe

read more...
    0 32
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-08-10

Ideal solution for home or professional studios, or as part of a larger setup. Premium, ultra-low noise components and high headroom lets your music shine at its best – this is especially true for one of the most critical sources: Vocals!

List Price: $249

#Behringer #STUDIOXL #StudioControllersAndMeters #MonitorControllers #ActiveStudio
    read more...
    0 1,045
    • Music Tribe
      guygross Looks great. Where can I purchase this in Sydney, Australia?
      • Aug 12
    • Music Tribe
      Robbo555 Yes great question, and also the OB-Xa as well
      • Aug 14
    • Music Tribe
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact Australis Music Group, our SuperPartner in Australia.
      https://www.australismusic.com.au/
      • Aug 15
    • Music Tribe
      xfadastudios I run X-Fada Studios and we want to buy and review this mixer, when can I purchase please? Can I get it sooner from Behringer? I live in the UK/ Wrexham
      • Sep 1
    • Music Tribe
      xfadastudios
      • Sep 1
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-07-26

Introducing the STUDIO ELITE COLLECTION

The new ultimate plug-in bundle with 20 pristine TC Electronic sound machines for music and film editing, mixing and mastering.

The STUDIO ELITE COLLECTION includes our award-winning plug-ins straight from the legendary TC Electronic SYSTEM 6000, TC Electronic Legacy Catalog, Midas Consoles and more. Some of them are even available for DAW-based productions for the first time!

From USD 2,499 down to only USD 1,299 - we've made the price just as awesome as the contents!

Upgrades: 

• If you already own the ICON SERIES LEGACY Native Bundle, you can get it for only USD 1,049!
    • Already using the System 6000 Native Bundle? Then the STUDIO ELITE COLLECTION will be available for only USD 799.

“One more thing,” we hear you ask, “what if I have both?”
    We got you! Those who have both bundles can get the upgrade for just USD 499!

All the professional production and mastering algorithms in the STUDIO ELITE COLLECTION integrate smoothly with all major music and film editing, mixing and mastering applications. To grab it right now, and check out other great plug-ins, visit our store: https://store.tcelectronic.com/bundles/

This amazing bundle comes with:             

• TC 2290 NATIVE
    • DVR 250 NATIVE
    • TC 8210 NATIVE
    • TC 1210 NATIVE
    • MASTER X HD NATIVE
    • BRICKWALL HD NATIVE
    • PEQ 3000 NATIVE
    • DYN 3000 NATIVE
    • LM2 NATIVE
    • POLYTUNE NATIVE
    • VSS4 HD NATIVE
    • MD3 NATIVE
    • MD4 HD NATIVE
    • NONLIN2 NATIVE
    • VSS3 NATIVE
    • STEREO CHORUS + FLANGER NATIVE
    • BOOSTER + DISTORTION NATIVE
    • TC XII PHASER NATIVE
    • DUAL EQUALIZER NATIVE
    • SUSTAIN + EQUALIZER NATIVE
    read more...
    4 943
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-07-16

“I am a PCB Layout Engineer here at Music Tribe. Performance, robustness, and reliability are my driving force when designing printed circuit boards, from simple bench test boards to complex product assemblies.

I work alongside dedicated engineers under INNO PCB. The synergy of the team is quite astounding, everybody is willing to lend a helping hand, tapping each other’s technical expertise as we deal with the diverse and broad range of products here in Music Tribe.
    One remarkable experience is when I got rewarded for going the extra mile to finish a product’s layout design, so excited for this to hit the market soon and reach the hands of musicians and enthusiasts.

I am thankful that I am pursuing my career here at Music Tribe while learning a lot more about how these products are designed and built, it makes me giddy. Every product is a result of excellent collaboration of each team across different continents, thus, empowering me to be more creative. I am glad to share this journey and looking forward to work with more Music Tribe engineers across the globe.”

Mark, Innovation PCB Leader

Join the Tribe: http://bit.ly/Join-MusicTribe

#WorkCulture #TriberStory #Inside #MusicTribe

read more...
    1 33
Go to page