News & Updates

289,392 members
171,900 posts
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-06-30

The mission of Save The Music is to help students, schools and communities in the US reach their full potential using music as a learning tool.

Music Tribe and Behringer donated synthesizers to help communicate what’s possible with music. The equipment provided to Save The Music are already being used in music technology classrooms as part of the class.

It's truly a great feeling to be part of Uli's vision and contribute to the musical education of people world wide.

To find out more about Save The Music and what they do, click here: https://web.facebook.com/savethemusic/posts/10161691248499186?_rdc=1&_rdr

#MusicTribe #Behringer #Synthesizers #HelpingChildren #HelpMakeMusic

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-06-22

A great example of Customer Obsession is the resilience, tenacity, and creativity that we have demonstrated to maintain availability for our Super Partners amidst the Global Supply Chain difficulties resulting from war, pandemic, and electronic component constraints. The Music Tribe Values serve as a reminder to all of us that through Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Bold, and Engage, we can create competitive advantages even at the most challenging of times. Here are some examples of how the Music Tribe Values in action, demonstrated by many, made a difference!

Teamwork

The sheer amount of collaboration across the globe to secure electronic and spare parts, figure out logistics and manage suppliers was phenomenal. This was on top of making sure that the Tribers all over the world who were impacted by COVID were supported in their healthcare needs. Let’s read Richard Powell’s story about how Tribers from three different UK offices came together to relocate parts from Kidderminster to Hitchin.

Relocating the spare parts logistics function, from Kidderminster to Hitchin was a massive challenge. Thousands of different SKUs, making up tens of thousands of individual parts needed to be located, repacked, and made ready to ship to the new location.

The call for help came through to the Aston team in Hitchin, and three of the Availability and Customer Quality team relocated to Kidderminster for four days to lend a hand.

During this time, I saw colleagues from three separate locations come together, all with the common goal of getting the job done. The team went the extra mile and worked extended days as they knew the clock was ticking. I was so pleased to see these Tribers’ dedication, putting in a hard day’s work right up until the end.

The project didn’t end when the last pallets of spare parts left Kidderminster for Hitchin. Organizing thousands of parts into a brand-new racking system took more teamwork and diligent attention to detail. All of this allows us to work more efficiently while quickly and easily obtaining the spare parts we need for any repairs or service requests from our Customers.

The Tribers I’d like to highlight for special mention are –Andrew Hunt UK1, Paula Yarranton UK1, Phil Harris UK1, Russel Rimmer UK1, Andrew Provan UK3, Ben Lindus UK3, Tom Boughen UK3, Jared Garrison UK3.

There were of course, many more Tribers involved with bringing this project to completion, in roles both big and small. All of which were critical to the success we now see.

Respect

Throughout these challenges, keeping customers informed was key to our success. Providing them with updates in a timely manner shows our respect for the business they bring. Similarly, supporting suppliers through COVID restrictions and finding ways to challenge the status quo with everyone’s best interest in mind has strengthened our relationships with them. We can also read about another aspect of Respect toward your fellow Triber which was demonstrated recently by Krishna Kumar as shared by Vishnu Singh.

Krishna is a very humble and down-to-earth person; he treats everyone with respect and so respect for him comes naturally. That is something I admire a lot in Krishna. He cares for and helps each of us like we are family and we are very fortunate to work with such a leader.

It matters a lot to me as in my whole career, I have never experienced such care and respect from any of my leaders in the past. We have a lot to learn from him like not flaunting power or position and asking tough questions, yet still being respectful.

Here in Music Tribe we believe that communicating in a clear, calm, and respectful manner while demonstrating humility will accelerate teamwork and grow mutual respect. This is a major part of our culture we’d like to demonstrate to ensure productivity and provide quality work for our Customers.

Integrity

While it would be tempting to cut corners to keep customers supplied throughout these challenges, the integrity of our products and the way that they are supplied are non-negotiable. Validating components, and running accelerated tests on alternative parts to ensure the highest quality and product integrity for our customers is important in maintaining their trust in us. The story below from Samuel Bergqvist shows us how Christopher Olofsson demonstrates Integrity which is also about being honest and transparent with your colleagues.

Christopher Olofsson is a vital part of the local INNO team here in Sweden. The list of his direct contributions to this company would be quite substantial.

It might sound strange, but as important as it is to have those far-reaching visions of greatness – it is equally important to have those people around you that help you keep your footing and stay grounded. The people who don’t always agree with you, who tell you “No” when you need to hear it. “This isn’t realistic”, “I don’t believe this is the right way forward”. It isn’t because he doesn’t want to help or shies away from doing the work - it is because he wants to help you succeed and stay focused on working smart and doing what we can to provide a better service in the long run. That transparency and honesty is something I’ve come to value immensely. Here in Music Tribe, Integrity is a strong foundation of how we aim to be as individuals and as a business to ensure that we are accountable to ourselves and towards others. I know that if there is trouble on the horizon, he’ll always be there to tell me. I can also feel safe in that when he tells me “I’ve got this” he really does. 

Bold

Now more than ever, Music Tribe’s creativity and resourcefulness have been put on the spot – and we have delivered. Bold and innovative decisions were made to continue serving our customers as best as we can while delivering the best versions of our products. Read about how Gary and Salvador were both vital in creating new platforms and code bases for physical hardware as shared by their colleague Andrew Jump.

FPGAs are at the heart of many of our products. They provide the beating heart of our Mixer products. Last year we heard that our primary supplier Xilinx could no longer support us with the supply chain situation. So, what to do? Panic? No. Give up? No. Innovate? Yes. Be Bold? Absolutely.

When this issue arose there were 2 people who immediately came to mind to be Bold and drive the Innovation for this problem – Gary Cook UK2 and Salvador Grey DE1. Both are massively experienced and used their prodigious knowledge to great effect.

Between them, they have not only developed a strategy for redesigning the platforms, but they have also re-implemented much of the code base and have proven their concepts in physical hardware. They have also been instrumental in driving Vendor selection. Thanks to Gary and Salvador we have a good platform on which to build moving forward. This is a great example of how the combination of Innovation and being Bold can be used to great effect to find out what our Customers truly want and ensure that they can get the best products at the right time and for the best value.

Engage

Listening was another key element to our success in the past couple of years along with working with suppliers, identifying options to provide solutions based on customer-expressed needs and priorities. Through constant and honest engagement, customers understand that we cannot supply everything at the same time and have found themselves willing to work with us around these constraints. Find out how Debra and Shawn listened to their internal customers to create a positive work environment as expressed by their colleague Nicky Balderosa.

One of the most difficult hurdles in any initiative is Change Management. Music Tribe has gone through many firsts in the last 12 months, including and maybe most importantly our OKR Performance Review exercise.

I would like to commend the amount of hard work and dedication my colleague Debra Tan and my boss Shawn Wong have put into this program, along with the enormous help from the rest of the HEAR team. From conceptualizing the communication strategy to creating the training materials and delivering back-to-back workshops, to creating a playbook and recording instructional videos, they’ve done it all to ensure that each Triber understands how his/her role contributes to the success of the Tribe.

The things we do ultimately create a positive work environment for our Tribers which gives them the connections and support they need to be able to perform better and provide products and services that inspire them to do many great things.

Summary

Despite numerous challenges over the past years, we have been able to maintain, and in many ways, improve our customers’ trust in us. Through Teamwork, we were able to weather the storm of the global supply chain crisis and support our Tribers affected by the pandemic. We respected our customers’ time by keeping them updated and supporting them amidst all the restrictions the pandemic brought. We maintained our integrity by refusing to lower the bar by validating components and testing parts to keep our products at the high standard our customers expect. Tribers became bold and creative in finding ways to better serve our customers. To top it off, we listened to our customers, kept engaging, and worked with them to find solutions that best meets their needs.

read more...
    0 239
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-06-16

SCF GOLD SE
    https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=P0EBG

Learn More: https://youtu.be/DEr78mSADeI

Builds on a true Bucket Brigade Device circuitry in order to maintain that delicious retro tone that we simply didn’t find any reason to tamper with. This Special Edition of the revamped SCF pedal has a truly golden appearance that will – quite literally – outshine any other pedal on your board.

#TCElectronic #SCFGOLDSE #Guitar #Bass #Effects #Pedals

read more...
    0 127
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-05-31

Conservatorio Ástor Piazzolla in Argentina is where different musical orientation converge while placing special emphasis on contemporary music, its aesthetics, and new sound resources.

Music Tribe and Behringer support this cause by having donated synthesizers and headphones that students can use in their musical development.

It’s an honor participating in Uli’s mission of giving students around the world the opportunity to learn music.

To know more about Conservatorio Ástor Piazzolla, click here: https://www.facebook.com/conservatorioastorpiazzolla/posts/2422678804531260

#MusicTribe #Behringer #Synthesizers #HelpingChildren #HelpMakeMusic

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-05-26

PLETHORA X3
    https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=P0EB4

Learn More: https://youtu.be/lLFVbJVetGg

Your flexible collection of up to 127 mini boards within your pedalboard – just like the original PLETHORA X5. Regardless of whether you prefer your signal to flow from left to right or vice versa, PLETHORA X3 can be set up to fit your logic.

#TCElectronic #PLETHORAX3 #Guitar #Bass #Effects #Pedals

read more...
    0 552
    • Music Tribe
      markireland Would it be possible to eurorack mount it?
      • May 29
    • Music Tribe
      TC-Mike no, it is slightly too big to fit in a 3 u rack
      • May 30
    • Music Tribe
      Ijs335335 Is it possible to edit using the hot knobs the alter ego delays modulation
      • May 30
    • Music Tribe
      stufras32 We need midi clock PLEASE! Will it be coming in an update?
      • Jun 15
    • Music Tribe
      fragilevacuum Is it feasible to modify the alter ego delays and modulation using the hot knobs?https://flagle.onl
      • Wed at 1:50 AM
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-05-26

We are extremely proud that the Music Tribe Values have resonated across the whole Organization. These Values represent the foundations of the culture that we aspire to, holding ourselves and each other accountable to the highest levels of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Bold, and Engage.

The Values Champ Program enables Tribers from our global business to be nominated and recognized by their peers for going above and beyond, having a significant impact on our business goals through their efforts.

In Q1, we received nominations from various locations and Divisions, recognizing Tribers who are Customer Obsessed and embody our T.R.I.B.E. culture. 

Finalists

The Senior leadership team have gone through each of the 19 nominations and have selected 4 finalists and an overall winner.

These four finalists were chosen as they demonstrated certain values that make them valuable and amazing members of the Tribe. Get to know them more in their testimonials below!

Our winner of the Q1 Values Champ Awards, Carol Xiao.

Congratulations, Carol! You have shown everyone what it truly means to be a Triber. Find out what makes her a Values Champ from the testimony below.

Having been able to articulate and deploy the Values, we are delighted to announce the first Values Champ results.

Thanks to every one of you for all that you do!

#MusicTribe #ValuesChampAwards #Q1 #betheTRIBE 

read more...
    0 139
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-05-26

The Music Tribe Spot Awards are our way of recognizing Tribers that have gone above and beyond their own responsibilities while making significant contributions to the company in the past quarter.

PHMembers from our Face, Digital, Heart, and Treasure teams each received Spot Awards for their help with various projects.

CN, MY and EMEASpot Awards were also given to members of the Heart, Customer Availability, Availability Logistics, Research, Value, and Hospitality teams from China, Malaysia, and Europe who have made amazing strides during the last quarter. 

US and CAMany Tribers from the US and Canada were also given Spot Awards for delivering great employee and customer support as well as logistics. 

#MusicTribe #MTSpotAwards #betheTribe

read more...
    0 132
    • Music Tribe
      ChristopherHarrison8 I think it's great that you encourage your employees in this way. I am sure that they will perform their duties even better. Now I am a student, but in the future I want to become a good worker. I like being praised. And even now I turn to this service for help, because I can’t do my written assignments on my own. I am a very responsible person, so I read the reviews on this source https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/writology/ first. Firstly, I like that they give a final conclusion. This way I can easily find a reliable writing company. And secondly, these experts do a full analysis of the platform and speak honestly about both the advantages and disadvantages. It's important for me.
      • Jun 22
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-05-25

It’s time to get to know our Tribers! A Different Tune is where we feature a Triber’s hobbies and interests that make them unique be it art, gardening, sports, or beekeeping! 

For our maiden feature in A Different Tune, I had the wonderful opportunity to get to know Panindra Srinivasamurthy from MT-IN1 in a different light. He shared his journey in becoming a triathlete and preparing for his first meet in November. 

Nicky: Tell us about yourself. Where are you from? How long have you been with the Tribe? What’s your role? What’s a typical day like for you? 

Pani: I am Pani from Bangalore, India. I joined Music Tribe a year back. My current role is Software Lead for mobile apps being developed in India. A typical day consists of a scrum meeting with the team, aligning on the priorities for delivery, communication with our PCLs, and of course recruitment, with the fun of meeting new faces and picking their brains. 

Nicky: What made you decide to get into Triathlons? How did it all start? 

Pani: My hobby is endurance activities like running, biking, swimming, and hiking. It all started off while I was on a business trip in Finland. One of my colleagues enticed me into a bicycling road trip for 2 days. This was the first time my body experienced the “high” after long physical activity. I slowly started doing 50 to 100 km rides on weekends and running half marathons and hiking in the mountains. My idea of vacations changed from resorts/sightseeing to trips where I could hike in the mountains or bike the whole week in the countryside for 800 to 1000 km. I also developed this interest in participating in Iron Man competitions but most of the races in the last two years were canceled due to COVID. Recently, I have finally registered for the Half Iron Man in Goa, India in November 2022, which will be my first triathlon. My goal for the first race is to finish the race comfortably without any injuries. 

Nicky: What has been your greatest challenge in this endeavor? 

Pani: The main challenge is to maintain discipline/compliance on a training plan, which means no late-night partying, no binging on junk food, and following a strict diet during training seasons, which takes a toll on the social life. I have been following a whole-food, plant-based diet for the last 4 years, through which I am able to maintain the ideal weight/BMI. Through the above diet and activities have also been able to reverse my diabetes (diagnosed 10 years back) and have been able to live with no medication for the last 5 years. 

Nicky: How do you reward yourself after hard training or tough races? 

Pani: After a season of hard training, the reward will be to raise the bar or try something different. 

Nicky: What important skills/habits do you bring from training/races to your career, if any? 

Pani: Endurance training apart from regular health benefits, brings in a lot of life skills. It is all about using up every iota of energy and resource in the most efficient way to not only finish the race today but to be able to wake up the next and repeat the same thing. During endurance activities, the body and mind team up and bring in laser-sharp focus to achieve the end goal. It is NOT about comparison with somebody else but mostly about competing with yourself to become a better version of yourself. These aspects are easily applicable to work-life and were able to bring clarity to my mind on how to approach work and taught me how to be patient/focused on the process and the grind of training as well as being able to focus for long durations and using up one’s resources to the fullest. 

Nicky: Who/what inspires you? 

Pani: No specific celebrity inspirations for endurance training, but luckily there are many clubs with fantastic people who bring in loads of positive energy and inspiration to the training. 

Nicky: What would you say to those who are interested to try becoming a triathlete? 

Pani: My message to everyone is to add one physical activity or sport into your lifestyle that you really enjoy and can sustain all your life. It should be easy to find a club and surround yourself with people who bring a positive spirit. This formula has worked wonders for me and has allowed me to stick to my training plans, maintain an active and energetic lifestyle and achieve my goals while having a great time during the journey. 

#MusicTribe #betheTribe

read more...
    1 159
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-05-16

Instituto Anelo offers free music lessons to the people of Brazil who want to learn and develop their knowledge of music. They aim to stimulate human development, creativity and musical intelligence.

We're honored to be part of Uli's vision to provide support for learning and development in many different countries around the world.

With Music Tribe and Behringer’s donation of synthesizers, Instituto Anelo will be able to help even more people and allow them to discover another avenue of musical knowledge for their students.

Find out more about Instituto Anelo and their efforts here:
    https://www.facebook.com/304901869528294/posts/5229358860415879/?d=n

#MusicTribe #Behringer #Synthesizers #HelpingChildren #HelpMakeMusic

read more...
    0 174
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-05-13

StageConnect Series
    http://ow.ly/WHfw50J79lT

Bus-Powered StageConnect Interfaces with Analogue In/Out, XLR Inputs, Dual ULTRANET In- and Outputs as well as Phantom or External Power Supplies

The Midas and Klark Teknik StageConnect Series I/O Interfaces are designed to serve our Recording and Broadcast, Touring and Live Sound as well as Hospitality Customers.

From: $349.00 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Midas #KlarkTeknik #StageConnectSeries #DN4888 #DN4816I #DN4816O #DN4816U #Mixers #IOInterfaces

read more...
    1 1,041
    • Music Tribe
      TM_Mueller Will there be a kind of DN4888 with 8x AES3 I/O ?
      • May 21
    • Music Tribe
      APetrov1959 It is very good because now we can create inEar monitor system and don't use analog splitter. For example, you play in a group and you have MR18 as a monitor system; by help of Ultranet and DN4816-O you can send all 16 inputs of MR18 to any FOH mixer!
      It would be super good if P16 personal monitor will be improved as following: it has to be in Rack format; it has FM-send stereo wireless system or Digital-send wireless stereo system to send personal mix in InEar reciever. In this case we get only one device for personal monitoring and sending to our Ears. Dear Mr.Behringer, please, do it!
      • Jun 2
    • Music Tribe
      APetrov1959 Wireless P16 in rack format - it is super good
      • Jun 2
    • Music Tribe
      timothygothra I purchased two 4816-I devices for my Wing — it says it has Ultranet output. Problem I have is with the routing. I thought I could have 2 4816-I devices daisy chained for 32ins, while simultaneously outputting 16 Ultranet channels to my Wing. That doesn’t seem to be the case. For every 1 output I assign from the Ultranet, it forces me to lose one of the inputs. Is this right???? I’m also having a major issue getting my wing to establish connection with Phantom power required microphones. They just won’t respond.
      • Jun 5
    • Music Tribe
      GabrieleGioli But on DN4816-O I can also connect a behringer xr18 ultranet and have the 16 channels in out on the xlrs?
      • Jun 17
Go to page