News & Updates

294,390 members
177,487 posts
  • Paulo1
    Triber
    2020-01-31

#GreatestHits4

Did you know Fleetwood Mac’s Rumours was made using Tannoy loudspeakers?

Regarded by many as the 9th most successful recording ever. Rumours was recorded at Powerplant and Criteria Studios, Both studios had Tannoy loudspeakers.

To hear Rumours exactly as the artist intended there really is no substitute for Tannoy. Trusted by music creatives around the world, installed in the world's best venues and locations, perfect for listening at home.

Tannoy - The Voice of the Artist

To find out more about Tannoy please visit: www.tannoy.com

#greatesthits #tannoy #hifi #proaudio #music #audiophile #audio #studiomonitors #loudspeakers #dj #hometheater #masteringengineer #musicproducer #soundengineer #recordingstudio #speakers #musicstudio #fleetwoodmac

Greatest Hits Week 4 Twitter.jpg

read more...
    0 112
  • Paulo1
    Triber
    2020-01-31

My new Tannoy Gold monitors have arrived - I love them!

Shino8820 thanks for the Tannoy Gold series user feedback, we really appreciate it.

Whether you’re recording, editing, mixing or mastering audio, a truly great studio reference monitor design needs to provide the most accurate, uncoloured representation of your music as possible.  Tannoy Gold nearfield reference monitors have been created to serve the demanding needs of professionals in recording, broadcast and post-production environments. 

There really is no substitute for Tannoy. Trusted by music creatives around the world, installed in the world's best venues and locations, perfect for listening at home.

Tannoy - The Voice Of The Artist

To find out more about Tannoy please visit:www.tannoy.com

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7xSM64B9Ll/?igshid=w24njcxy0lh7

#tannoy #hifi #proaudio #music #audiophile #audio #studiomonitors #loudspeakers #dj #hometheater #masteringengineer #musicproducer #soundengineer #recordingstudio #speakers #musicstudio #tannoyspeakers #tannoygold

IMG_0550.jpeg

read more...
    0 227
  • Paulo1
    Triber
    2020-01-30

Listening to the TANNOY AUTOGRAPH MINI-OW 2 for the first time is to experience music and film truly as the artist intended. Music is delivered in unabridged beauty, detail and nuance and presents the sonic experience in a manner that transports you to a higher plane.

To find out more about Tannoy please visit: www.tannoy.com

#tannoy #hifi #proaudio #music #audiophile #audio #studiomonitors #loudspeakers #dj #hometheater #masteringengineer #musicproducer #soundengineer #recordingstudio #speakers

PRESTIGE.jpg

read more...
    0 154
  • Paulo1
    Triber
    2020-01-29

Love this studio owned by film composer and music producer Rainer Oleak, His portfolio includes more than 300 compositions for film, television, multimedia, bands and solo artists.

We think you will agree Rainer’s Studio looks an amazing place.

There really is no substitute for Tannoy. Trusted by music creatives around the world, installed in the world's best venues and locations, perfect for listening at home.

To find out more about Rainer Oleak please visit: www.oleak.de
    Image Credit: Carsten Klick

#tannoy #hifi #proaudio #music #audiophile #audio #studiomonitors #loudspeakers #dj #hometheater #masteringengineer #musicproducer #soundengineer #recordingstudio #speakers
    br3.jpg

read more...
    0 161
  • jcsy
    Community Manager
    2020-01-28

I'd like to grab this opportunity to acknowledge these people for their continuous support for the Community.

I will be sharing this to you every 2 weeks as we review how we are performing every fortnight.

Here are the top 5 posters for this fortnight:

UserPostsKudosSolutions

@RexBeckett 

96 Replies

13 7
    @GaryHiggins 81 Replies
    @KenMitchell 81 Replies12 
    @DaveMorrison 57 Replies6
    @TCH-Rob 45 Replies15 

Again, thank you for your continuous support and I hope that we continue to help each other in making the Community. I hope to see these guys again on the next fortnight and hopefully, even see new faces.

Let's keep supporting and acknowledging each other's contributions, don't forget to give a Kudos and Accept as Solution on those replies that helped you.

Cheers~

read more...
    2 208
  • Paulo1
    Triber
    2020-01-28

Love this Tannoy system, it looks the perfect place to lose yourself to music.

lok_hifi copy.jpg

read more...
    0 114
  • Paulo1
    Triber
    2020-01-27

Here is another beautiful Japanese listening bar, check out those bookshelf speakers! 

Hidden in one of the many back alleys of Tokyo’s Yoyogi neighbourhood is Yoyogi Village Music Bar who’s motto is “The best music in the best sound quality,” 

Inside you will find a selection of 3,000 hand-selected vinyl records curated by respected record producer Takeshi Kobayashi and over 100 bottles of Whisky.

Trusted by music creatives around the world, installed in the world's best venues, perfect for listening at home. 

To find out more about Tannoy: www.tannoy.com

To find out more about Yoyogi Village Music Bar: www.yoyogi-village.jp/bar

#tannoy #tannoygold #hifi #proaudio #highend #musician #audiophiles #audios #studiomonitors #loudspeakers #djgear #hometheaters #masteringengineer #musicproducer #soundengineer #recordingstudio #speakers #musicstudio #tannoyspeakers #listeningbarsImage-3.jpeg

read more...
    2 228
  • 2020-01-26
  • TCH-Rob
    Triber Contributor
    2020-01-24

Hi friends! We're working on the next Voicelive product, and we're wondering what you all want in it! What did you love about the VL3, VL3x, or the Voicelive Play series? What features do you want in our next Voicelive and what features did you never use in our previous ones? Do you use our looper a lot? Do you use steps and the hit button? Do you like the 3 page effect configuration on VL3/VL3x or would you prefer guitar and vocal effects to all be mixed on the same page? 

Let us know what you want, because making something that works for you, our customers, is our top priority. Smiley Happy  

read more...
    10 3,532
    • TCH-Rob
      terryx

How about a built in expression pedal?  

• January 24, 2020
    • TCH-Rob
      Bhk090182

A little difficult to use looper and get the rythm 100percent so I almost dont use it. Probable its me the problem is. My biggest issue with vl3x is the sound quality. When i use sharpness 50 that is recomended. I get a crispy sound that have whey to much trebble... I normaly just turn the whole thing off. Use the tc helicon mic also. It was a little better then my nta1. Shimmer effext for guitar is also welcome. And better gain control on the outs

• January 24, 2020
    • TCH-Rob
      ClaytonVetter

Hi

features that we're missing from the vl3 were cc messages to control the looper externally. 

cc message to clear all loops. 

hope the feedback helps

thanks

• January 24, 2020
    • TCH-Rob
      TCH-Rob

@terryx that's an awesome idea, and something that we've been thinking about. We'd love to hear what more users think about having a built in expression/volume pedal... it would add a lot of size to the overall footprint of the product but if it's something you guys really want we'd consider adding it. 

• January 24, 2020
    • TCH-Rob
      Steve04050

We use my VL3X to control the vocal delays and guitar patches live on click tracks (with count ins), using the built-in automation. However, we'd love if we could tack on a midi track, or something similar, that could send midi note changes to run our sequenced lights, instead of a computer. I scoured the web to see if VL3X could do it, but never saw anything clear.

That way, VLX3 is a live vocal, guitar, and lighting engineer.

• January 24, 2020
  • Paulo1
    Triber
    2020-01-24

Did you know Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Vol. 1 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) was made using Tannoy loudspeakers?

This incredible soundtrack was mastered by Patricia Sullivan at BG mastering using Tannoy loudspeakers.

The soundtrack album reached number one on the US Billboard 200 chart, becoming the first soundtrack album in history consisting entirely of previously released songs to top the chart. The album topped the Billboard Top Soundtracks for 11 consecutive weeks and 16 weeks in total.

To hear Awesome Mix Vol. 1 exactly as the artist intended there really is no substitute for Tannoy. Trusted by music creatives around the world, installed in the world's best venues and locations, perfect for listening at home.

To find out more about Tannoy please visit: www.tannoy.com

#greatesthits #tannoy #hifi #proaudio #music #audiophile #audio #studiomonitors #loudspeakers #dj #hometheater #masteringengineer #musicproducer #soundengineer #recordingstudio #speakers #musicstudio #guardiansofthegalaxy #bgmasteringCREA CXCI2 PH1_LinkedIn Post Weekly Series Template_Tannoy_2019-12-24.Rev.0.jpg

read more...
    0 107
Go to page