News & Updates

260,009 members
138,466 posts
  • Paulo1
    Triber
    2019-11-21

#TannoysGreatestHits

The 2020 Grammy nominations have been published, Tannoy would like to congratulate legendary mix engineer Andrew Scheps and legendary mastering engineer Bernie Grundman who both worked on Grammy-nominated albums.

Andrew mixed RIVAL SONS album “FERAL ROOTS” which received two nominations for Best Rock Album and Best Rock Performance.

Bernie mastered Thomas Dybdahl’s album “All These Things” which is nominated for Best Engineered Album, Non-Classical. Andrew and Bernie are both long term Tannoy users.

Tannoy believe in enabling you to hear music the way artists have created it. For over 90 years artists have trusted Tannoy studio monitors when recording their music while audiophiles have trusted Tannoy Hi-Fi speakers to authentically reproduce the artists’ music exactly the way it was recorded. Tannoy commercial speakers can be found in the world’s most prestigious audio installations. 

Tannoy - The Voice of the ArtistGrammy Nominations 2020-collage.jpg

To find out more about Tannoy please visit: www.tannoy.com

read more...
    1 157
  • Virn
    Community Manager
    2019-11-18

I'd like to grab this opportunity to acknowledge these people for their continuous support for the Community.

I will be sharing this to you every 2 weeks as we review how we are performing every fortnight.

Here are the top 5 posters for this fortnight:

UserPostsKudosSolutions

@KenMitchell 

109 Replies

18 10 
    @RexBeckett 90 Replies16 13 
    @GaryHiggins 45 Replies11 
    @DennisMilsom 36 Replies
    @DaveMorrison 24 Replies

Again, thank you for your continuous support and I hope that we continue to help each other in making the Community. I hope to see these guys again on the next fortnight and hopefully, even see new faces.

Let's keep supporting and acknowledging each other contributions, dont forget to give a Kudos and Accept as Solution on those replies helped you.

Cheers~

read more...
    2 375
    • Virn
      Virn

Please also let me know if there are additional things you would like for me to include in these posts.

• November 17, 2019
    • Virn
      AJSong Hi Virn, i am new to music tribe community, and can you share detail on how one can contribute to this community? Thanks
      • July 9, 2020
  • rovi-mortell
    Community Manager
    2019-11-16
    25 2,736
    • rovi-mortell
      GaryHiggins

That would be Sunday (US)

12 noon Eastern

11am Central

10am Mountain

9am Pacific

I think...but who's checking  Looking forward!

• November 15, 2019
    • rovi-mortell
      Paul_Vannatto

Hey Gary @GaryHiggins , the earth turns the other way around. Germany gets the sun before we do. So it would mean midnight (12:00 am Monday) Eastern time, 1:00 am Central, etc.

• November 15, 2019
    • rovi-mortell
      presly
      Spoiler
      Spoiler
      So is it out yet?
      • November 16, 2019
    • rovi-mortell
      Jonholtuk

Hi Paul. Announcement is 6pm or 18:00 German time meaning Gary's correct. 

I'm guessing those times in the US mean a lot of church techs going to be listening to something other than their pastor's sermon. 

• November 16, 2019
    • rovi-mortell
      MartyAmerica

Do we sign up somewhere? I'm confused. 

• November 16, 2019
  • rovi-mortell
    Community Manager
    2019-11-11

Behringer TD-3 SeriesBehringer TD-3 Series??⚪ bit.ly/BehringerTD-3Series

read more...
    9 547
    • rovi-mortell
      HerrFuchs

I need a yellow special edition, where can I find it.. Please I need it, I am now back in the child days.. I need it I need it I need it now! 

• January 8, 2020
  • rovi-mortell
    Community Manager
    2019-11-11
  • TC-Rasmus
    Triber Moderator
    2019-11-05

Now Flashback 2 can do even more... 
    With the recent firmware update, you are now able to make Flashback obey your tapping feet. By disabling MASH in the TonePrint app, you immediately transform the pedal into a tap tempo pedal, making it easier for you to follow the swerving tempo of your drummer. In just a few easy steps, you make the pedal a slave to YOUR rhythm. Watch the video above to learn more

read more...
    1 356
  • rovi-mortell
    Community Manager
    2019-11-04
  • rovi-mortell
    Community Manager
    2019-10-31
    • rovi-mortell
      GaryHiggins

OK I'll finally bite, what is WING a new mixer to get worked up about...or a synth...what

• October 30, 2019
    • rovi-mortell
      PetGerbil

I wouldn't hold your breath, This web-site was 35 years in the making,and look how well thats going down.

"hey kids, with 35 years of constant web development,refining and tweaking of the whole internet user experience. We can finally announce....We chucked that all away and left you with this....erm....thing. Enjoy!"

Perhaps Uli's been kidnapped and left us with his evil twin ? Intent on destroying his business...

• October 31, 2019
    • rovi-mortell
      GaryHiggins

Just dont say it's Comebersome (but spelled correctly)  LOL **bleep**bersome indeed! But if you have need of some some good back support info its right here in the forum unhindered

• October 31, 2019
    • rovi-mortell
      DaveMorrison

Looks like the x32 replacement to me. Fancy OLED screen, 8 more channels, 3 AES50 ports, Built in WING live (X-live), HyperMAC?, Pop Groups?

• October 31, 2019
    • rovi-mortell
      KenMitchell

An X-Touch with touchscreen?  So we can re-arrange/customize the faders a la Mixing Station Pro? 

Or is it just an App update? 

• October 31, 2019
  • TC-Mike
    Triber Moderator
    2019-10-28

Cool audio V2044 A info & prices

The original SSM 2044 filter is a 4 pole Low pass filter that has been used in many classic vintage synthesizers like PPG Wave 2.3, the Korg Monopoly, Polysix, and Trident and many others. 

Great to hear an upgraded and affordable mordern counterpart is available!

I wonder which forthcoming Behringer instrument will use them!? Heart

read more...
    0 486
  • rovi-mortell
    Community Manager
    2019-10-25
Go to page