299,155 members
182,868 posts
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-05-13

StageConnect Series
    http://ow.ly/WHfw50J79lT

Bus-Powered StageConnect Interfaces with Analogue In/Out, XLR Inputs, Dual ULTRANET In- and Outputs as well as Phantom or External Power Supplies

The Midas and Klark Teknik StageConnect Series I/O Interfaces are designed to serve our Recording and Broadcast, Touring and Live Sound as well as Hospitality Customers.

From: $349.00 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Midas #KlarkTeknik #StageConnectSeries #DN4888 #DN4816I #DN4816O #DN4816U #Mixers #IOInterfaces

read more...
    1 1,304
    • Music Tribe
      TM_Mueller Will there be a kind of DN4888 with 8x AES3 I/O ?
      • May 21
    • Music Tribe
      APetrov1959 It is very good because now we can create inEar monitor system and don't use analog splitter. For example, you play in a group and you have MR18 as a monitor system; by help of Ultranet and DN4816-O you can send all 16 inputs of MR18 to any FOH mixer!
      It would be super good if P16 personal monitor will be improved as following: it has to be in Rack format; it has FM-send stereo wireless system or Digital-send wireless stereo system to send personal mix in InEar reciever. In this case we get only one device for personal monitoring and sending to our Ears. Dear Mr.Behringer, please, do it!
      • Jun 2
    • Music Tribe
      APetrov1959 Wireless P16 in rack format - it is super good
      • Jun 2
    • Music Tribe
      timothygothra I purchased two 4816-I devices for my Wing — it says it has Ultranet output. Problem I have is with the routing. I thought I could have 2 4816-I devices daisy chained for 32ins, while simultaneously outputting 16 Ultranet channels to my Wing. That doesn’t seem to be the case. For every 1 output I assign from the Ultranet, it forces me to lose one of the inputs. Is this right???? I’m also having a major issue getting my wing to establish connection with Phantom power required microphones. They just won’t respond.
      • Jun 5
    • Music Tribe
      GabrieleGioli But on DN4816-O I can also connect a behringer xr18 ultranet and have the 16 channels in out on the xlrs?
      • Jun 17
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-05-13
    DN4816U

Universal and compact interface box for sharing 32 channels of audio between StageConnect devices. No matter if you want to use StageConnect for connecting external effects, wireless or playback Systems, the Klark Teknik and Midas DN48XX Series devices can easily be daisy-chained to meet the requirements of your I/O configuration

List Price: $199.00 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#KlarkTeknik #Midas #StageConnectSeries #DN4816U #DN4888 #DN4816I #DN4816O #Mixers #IOInterfaces

read more...
    0 417
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-05-06
    Music Tribe and Behringer supported Soundabout in their mission to provide a life of expression, passion and enjoyment by donating 30 Synthesizers and Headphones.

Soundabout is a small charity that helps people with autism and learning disabilities in the UK to express themselves, connect and feel the warmth through the power of sound.

We are happy to participate in Uli's mission to create opportunities to enact a change that will better the lives of others.

To know more about Soundabout and their goals, click here:
    https://www.facebook.com/SoundaboutUK/videos/3061937214037429/

#MusicTribe #Behringer #Synthesizers #HelpingChildren #HelpMakeMusic
    read more...
    0 1,179
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-04-25

Music Tribe’s CEO, Uli Behringer and Fouad Fowzi, CEO of GSL Professional, are pleased to announce the entering of a strategic Super Partner relationship, which focuses on delivering an obsessive customer experience across all of Music Tribe’s 400+ Enterprise products.

This partnership will provide unique collaborative opportunities to realize co-innovation of new products, co-marketing related to learning and education, as well as a unique supply chain integration to ensure all products are always in stock and readily available.

“We, at GSL Professional are extremely delighted to announce our strong association and partnership with such a prestigious company like Music Tribe.”

Pete Sadler, Music Tribe’s Senior Customer Solution Leader adds, “We are thrilled to have GSL Professional on board. Their passion for audio, wealth of experience in the industry, and extensive knowledge and relationships within the Middle East region, make them an invaluable member of the Super Partner family.” 

Music Tribe is currently heavily investing in its professional (Enterprise) division across Install and Live & Tour Sound solutions, delivering leading-edge products from its brands; Midas, Turbosound, Lab Gruppen, Klark Teknik, Tannoy, and TC Electronic, and working closely with dedicated distributors, representatives, integrators and contractors.

https://www.gslprofessional.com 

We Empower. You Create.

#MusicTribe

read more...
    0 879
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-04-21

Fundación Adentro is a non-profit organization committed to improving the future of thousands of Guatemalan children through various artistic programs.

With Behringer’s donation of synthesizers and headphones, Fundación Adentro will have many more ways to spark creativity and critical thinking in the youth.

We're very grateful to be part of Uli’s vision to support the development and education of young children.

To find out more about Fundación Adentro click here: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1131708830922380

read more...
    1 1,293
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-04-08
    Music Tribe Partners with Microsoft Viva, Go1, and Avanade to Deliver Strategic Learning Resources for its Tribers
    Using Microsoft Viva, combined with the Go1 Premium learning library, they saw 40% of Music Tribe employees actively engaged in learning content within a month of launch.

We Empower. You Create.
    read more...
    0 711
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-04-06
    The PRATICATATUM Association seeks to allow its young participants to exercise and develop their artistic and creative skills with the help of synthesizers and headphones donated by Behringer.

The association will encourage children to become more interested in music and support them for the numerous performances PRATICATATUM involves them in.

We are delighted to participate in Uli’s vision of supporting the development and education of young children.

To find out more about PRATICATATUM, click here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CW7FTTGFGFe/?utm_medium=copy_link

read more...
    0 1,008
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-03-25

VIDEO MIC
    http://ow.ly/rikV50IrSAG

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD6nZMvUS9w

Compact, ultra-slim, lightweight microphone that empowers you to shoot videos with high-quality audio. Whether you are a journalist, podcaster or video blogger, the VIDEO MIC fulfills your need for a very capable camera-mount microphone.

List Price: $59.00 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #VIDEOMIC #VIDEOMICSeries #Microphone #Vocal #Condenser

read more...
    0 403
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-03-25

See how our Tribers have seen and experienced the Music Tribe Values at work in this quarterly newsletter.

Teamwork

It has been proven that Teamwork is one of the key values that catapult an organization to success. This streamlines the combination of proper task delegation and identifying the best person for the right task to bolster accomplishments and goals. In Music Tribe, the INNO PCB team upholds this value in several innovative and creative ways.

INNO PCB's teamwork starts in ensuring that all designers have a common goal – delivering the best solutions to our customers. For one, our INNO PCB TechTalk sessions open a platform where PCB designers learn from each other. This is a knowledge-sharing initiative that happens at least twice a week.

Our INNO PCB Monthly Performance Meeting is a platform for recognition, strategic planning and motivation. This also opens the possibility of giving feedback and a way of calibrating our performance and implementing necessary improvements in future projects.

This meeting also gives members a chance to bond with each other through games and casual small talk.

The INNO PCB Cares program is an essential project where designers extend help to team members who have been hit by COVID-19 and other natural calamities through several initiatives.

Respect

When I found out that he was going through a family health crisis, my respect for him multiplied because he never let this affect his work. He has been an inspiration on how to stay focused and positive despite of a crisis. He has been a shining example of the saying “When the going gets tough - the tough get going!”

Integrity

I would like to take this opportunity to tell you about a prime example of integrity and customer obsession. Due to the collapse of the semiconductor supply chain, many of our products can no longer be produced. Particularly affected are our successful products from the X/M32 family, as well as the X-AIR series and many other products.

The Mixers product category team, led by PCL Jan Duwe, recognized this challenge early on and immediately focused all available resources on this task to look for options. The team has found and developed alternative solutions in record time and is working closely with colleagues in Asia, to coordinate availability and prioritization of implementation. A great performance, which only works due to the great will to cooperate of all participating departments, but also due to the unwavering commitment of the entire team!

Special thanks go to the SYST/SOFT team around Salvador Grey, Thomas Zint and Axel Blitgen, but also to Hajo Simons and Filipe Tuna, who are significantly involved in the implementation here in Germany. And of course, to all our affiliated shared services worldwide – such a rapid implementation would not have been possible without them.

Thank you very much for your outstanding commitment!

Bold

I’m an innovation software embedded leader in Music Tribe CN1. I’d like to share my stories about being “bold” in Music Tribe. When I was interviewed by Jason, the hiring manager of Music Tribe CN1, I had to tell him that I was new to music synthesizers even though I had 20 years of experience in both hardware and software design for embedded systems.

But I was a crazy music fan and good at playing the  ute and piano. I believed that I could make great electronic music instruments like engineers in Music Tribe. I was accepted and was given a lot of encouragement. I was assigned the task to build one of the most complex polyphonic synthesizer ever in the history of Music Tribe CN1. I encouraged myself to analyze our competitor's prototypes. I searched everything about it on the internet to understand how it was designed and how it worked. I believed I could do it well since I was previously a hacker of both hardware and software. Finally, I built the first  firmware version for the demonstration on time.

In addition, I’d like to share another story about being “bold” outside work but still in Music Tribe. During the pandemic, a table tennis game was held for all Tribers in MT-CN1. It was a game that only allowed mixed doubles. No woman in INNO CN1 team had ever touched a table tennis paddle before. I was selected as INNO's team leader of this game. Many times, I almost gave up, because mixed doubles in table tennis was quite different compared to that of badminton and it was a "mission impossible" scenario to win the game with a partner without any experience in table tennis. But as soon as I thought that it was for the honor of the INNO team, I encouraged myself to go on. I had to choose a girl without any experience in table tennis as my partner. I trained her from the beginning. I taught her how to get familiar with the paddle and ball by hitting the ball against a wall. I taught her how to properly serve. I taught her about the physics and science in table tennis such as aerodynamics and mechanics, as well as Newton’s motion law and I taught her how to return a spinning ball. It was very difficult to learn so many skills and get well trained.

But both she and I were bold enough to try. We trained together only for about 16 hours. Finally, we won four matches and became champions. At that moment, I remembered Madam Curie’s words: "Life is not easy for any of us. We must work, and above all, we must believe in ourselves. We must believe that each one of us can do something well, and that, when we discover what this something is, we must work hard at it until we succeed.”

Engage

The story of employee engagement came about when the INNO and FACE team had been mired in CAPA reports. It is quite challenging to do Kaizen when it's learned without proper application. There was a lack of understanding for its reason and benefits. The PERF BA team felt that we needed to put a purpose for being Heroes of Change.

It wouldn't be possible without the passion that Melvin and Race brought into Music Tribe in paying the Lean Mindset forward to create engagement with the activities they've facilitated. It was an eye-opener for all the participants on how the 5 Why's and other Lean tools enabled them to complete their CAPA reports with ease. The value was not just about compliance, but how it helped them become empowered Tribers. The sessions made them more engaged and collaborative to produce superior products for our customers.

Through "Engagement" we generate a ripple effect in spreading the Kaizen Culture within Music Tribe.

read more...
    1 1,045
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-03-22

The Escuela Municiapal de Artes de Bucaramanga or EMA focuses on the development of the children of Colombia, similar to Uli’s vision of supporting the development and education of the youth.

EMA believes that the future belongs to those who see the possibilities today. To contribute to this belief, Behringer donated synthesizers and headphones to EMA for the musical future of young boys and girls.

To find out more about EMA, click here: https://www.facebook.com/emabucaramanga/posts/1451288558581228

read more...
    1 1,100
    • Music Tribe
      jhardig This is great, Behringer is dedicated to music education! nice job.
      • Mar 23
    • Music Tribe
      jhardig I have a synthesizer shop in Cincinnati Ohio, how do I find out about becomming a Behringer dealer?
      • Mar 23
    • Music Tribe
      bigbear

show you both the rhythm accuracy and the time. Friday Night Funkin oh

• Jun 5
Go to page