102,802 posts
  • KevinFairburn
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-07-03

??

0 198
    • KevinFairburn
      KevinFairburn

Thanks for the help guys!  Obviously not a company that can be trusted for Pro Audio anymore...

• July 2, 2019
    • KevinFairburn
      Paul_Vannatto

Hi Kevin @KevinFairburn,

I went into the spam folder and found your post. Evidently the AI (artificial intelligence) caught the wording in the second last paragraph and sent it to the spam folder. 

What I would suggest you do is to export your scene to a file, zip it and attach it to your next post. Then we can have a look at it and verify it isn't a setting or routing issue.

• July 3, 2019
    • KevinFairburn
      RichardYClark Can we get to hear what the original problem was outlined in the OP so that we can join in perhaps and add some useful assistance?
      • July 3, 2019
    • KevinFairburn
      Paul_Vannatto

Hey Richard @RichardYClark, here is the link to the other thread he started.

• July 3, 2019
  • KevinFairburn
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-07-03

So the short version of the story...  I have owned an X32 Producer for 4 years, and I need to build a second, smaller rack system...  a month ago I odered a new XR18, and it arrived with a dead LAN port.  I sent it back and it was replaced with another XR18, which also arrived with a dead LAN port, so sent it back.  I bit the bullet and upgraded to an X32 Rack...  (surely that'll be fine, I know where I am with one of those).

The X32 Rack arrived yesterday, I spent the day building it into a spanky new SKB shallow rack, with all my other bits and pieces...  and guess what...?

None of the XLR Outs work.  All 6 TRS are fine, as is the headphone jack, but no audio being routed to the XLRs...

I tested it on 2.16 firmware...  Nothing.  I upgraded to 3.11...  Nothing.  I performed three separate Factory resets...  Nothing.  I rolled it back to 2.16...  Nothing.  I initialised the Rack and changed (and re-changed) the routing I don't know how many times...  Nothing.

Three things...  1.  What have I done to deserve the worst "Out of Box Failure" rate I have ever experienced from any company, 2. Behringer, What the actual F*** are you doing wasting so much of my life/energy/time? I have had to blag gear for three shows in the last month because of this, and 3.  Can anyone shine a light on the issue with the Rack before it also goes back?

Perhaps its finally time to upgrade to A&H SQ5...

read more...
    0 129
  • Ruhrton
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-07-03

Hi, there are no correct measurements of the X-Touch to be found - for a custom case and overlay series, I'd need technical drawings with correct sizes. PDF, AI, DXF, whatever. Who can help me out, please? Behringer support, anyone? Cheers, RT

0 196
  • utawakevou
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-07-02

We got a new BEHRINGER X32 digital mixer and can see a feature for iPad and iPhone apps for remote operation. Is there any cheaper alternative than Apple device ? Notice on the download page the X32 Mix for Android. For now we just need our sound man able to be anywhere around the building and control the mixer from. 

This is for a church setup with the location of the sound control room right at the back with choir, music and pulpit right in front of the church building

Any recommendation witll be highly appreciated

read more...
    0 125
    • utawakevou
      Paul_Vannatto

@utawakevou wrote:

Is there any cheaper alternative than Apple device ? Notice on the download page the X32 Mix for Android.

Yes there most definitely is a cheaper alternative. Most any inexpensive android tablet using Mixing Station will do just fine. I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab A, but also provide the cheaper Amazon FireHD for musicians to mix their monitors. The latest version of the FireHD looks quite impressive actually, and they are dual band (2.4 and 5 Ghz) wifi. Mixing Station (free or Pro) is far superior to the official app and the Pro is well worth the cost IMO.

• July 2, 2019
  • TC-Mike
    Triber Moderator
    2019-07-02

Hi all,

found a great design draft by Bjørn Lohmander in the synthesizer freaks FB group for a possible Behring produced Korg Polysix tribute in a desktop design formfactor.  What do you guys think?

polysix draft 2.jpgpolysix draft 1.jpg

polysix3.jpg

quality of the rendering is fantastic and i really like the design and formfactor.... 

Just to be clear this is NOT a confirmed Behringer product and at this point just a great design draft from a fellow synthusiast .

Cheers,

Mike

read more...
    0 219
  • baudrian
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-07-01

I have problems with my device, when turning it on it goes off after a few minutes and turn on the front LEDs, I only have 3 months with my interface. I already have a case number: 00982726

0 334
    • baudrian
      KenMitchell

Hi @baudrian ,

Welcome to the forums. Sorry to hear about your troubles. When you say "turn on front LEDs" do you mean that all of the LEDs on the front of the unit come on?   If so, I think that's a reset condition.  Are you using the external power adapter?  You might want to try unplugging the usb from the computer and only powering it off the wall adapter and see if the same condition occurs.  That would definitively tell you that there's nothing the computer is doing to cause it. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken

• July 1, 2019
    • baudrian
      baudrian

Yes, a few seconds after connecting my interface to the original adapter, all the front LEDs light up and it does not work. And when I connect my interface to my laptop with USB cable, it only turns on the power led light, but my laptop does not recognize it and it does not work. I do not know what to do, I'm frustrated.With AdapterWith Adapter

With USB CableWith USB Cable

• July 1, 2019
    • baudrian
      KenMitchell

The unit has a power problem.  Have it replaced under warranty. 

Ken

• July 1, 2019
    • baudrian
      baudrian

Thanks, I already have a case number: 00982726. But nobody has contacted me.

• July 1, 2019
    • baudrian
      KenMitchell

Just out of curiousity... Did you fill out a tech support request or a service request?  

The reason I ask is because I've heard that it takes several days to get a response and the phone number (at least the US support number) only tells you to fill out the form on the website with no way to talk with anyone. 

I'm my opinion, this is NOT PRO LEVEL SUPPORT. 

Ken

• July 1, 2019
  • Bobdafrog
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-07-01

My question is basically in the title. I'm trying to get a better understanding of the assignables section on the x32, and I cannot seem to find any documentation on what the remote target type means, only that it exists.

Thanks

0 151
  • Bobdafrog
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-07-01

Hi everybody, New to the forum here, but I've been using the X32 in a theatre setting for several years. 32 channels has been proving a challenging limit to fit all the wireless microphones and the band. We recently acquired an X32 Rack to use as a sidecar for the band sources, and I was wondering if there was any sort of implementation that would allow the assignable encoders on the X32 to remotely control the DCA faders on the X32 Rack. I know that using an iPad with X32-mix or a computer with X32-Edit is the simplest solution, but the computers and ipad are my personal devices and the consoles belong to the theatre. It would be ideal if there's a solution that I can leave them with in case I don't return.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer.

read more...
    0 147
    • Bobdafrog
      Paul_Vannatto

Hi Bob @Bobdafrog 

Welcome to the forum. The easiest solution is to get the theatre to purchase an inexpensive android tablet, such as the Amazon FireHD 7, and get Mixing Station (free or pro). That way you can customize the layers (and layouts using the Pro version) to display only what you want it to display and control.

Another software option is to use Patrick's X32Commander. He designed it to monitor one console and control another. The downside of this is that it requires a PC to run it.

• July 1, 2019
    • Bobdafrog
      PatrickGMaillot Hello X32Commander is an app that enables you to control (for example) one X32 using another one. You can set the type of OSC messages that are to be considered, change the data and even the target message. i.e you could for example control a DCA on your Rack at twice the speed and in opposite direction to the control you select from your main X32 (can be a fader or an encoder of your choice). The magic is at https://sites.google.com/site/patrickmaillot/x32#TOC-X32Commander -Patrick
      • July 1, 2019
  • tumiel
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-06-29

hello ! im looking for 32 bit drivers for xusb card and x32 edit app and nothing from those on behringer website work it seems they are all 64 bit version for sure they are exist somewhere( manual page 42)  i need it for win xp home edition sp 3. Anyone knows where i can find them? 

read more...
    0 161
  • SCbassist803
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-06-28

I'm aware that the USB1 on the XR16 only allows for recording single track to a flash drive, but can I run from USB 1 into a USB 2 input interface and connect the XR16 to DAW on my Apple system?

0 419
    • SCbassist803
      RichardYClark No, the XR16 provides a USB type A host connection for plugging a flash drive into and cannot be used as an audio interface.. The Mac also provides a host USB port. You cannot connect two hosts together. If you want USB audio connection to your host computer and DAW you have to use an XR18 which has a B type USB client port, the same as any other USB audio interface.
      • June 28, 2019
Go to page