Behringer

Brand

Behringer

294,532 members
177,637 posts
  • Carl71
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-31

How do i Migrate Previous Registered Products?

0 64
    • Carl71
      PedroRodrigues Hi Carl 71 do you still have the POP of the product you wish to register?
      • August 31, 2020
    • Carl71
      Carl71 Yes they are all in PDF Format
      • September 1, 2020
    • Carl71
      Carl71 You want me to send them to you ?
      • September 1, 2020
    • Carl71
      PedroRodrigues So we can manage this matter please submit a case via https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket
      • September 1, 2020
    • Carl71
      Carl71 under what type subheading??
      • September 1, 2020
  • bulb
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-31

Hi guys,

Just wondering an idea of time and est' price for the upcoming 2600 synth? I'm in Australia and the early video demos look amazing!

Also, I have in my arsenal a DDX3216 desk that has a few issues going on mainly with the display, is it worthwhile getting repairs?

Cheers,

Matt

read more...
    0 39
    • bulb
      PedroRodrigues Hi bulb, unfortunately at this time we do not have any information available for that unit, please keep checking our social media channels for any developments,Thank you
      • September 1, 2020
  • SillyDrums
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-31

Will the Behringer UMC 1820 work on a Mac running on Catalina?

0 144
    • SillyDrums
      DaveMorrison Yes. It's USB class compliant—no drivers needed.
      • August 30, 2020
    • SillyDrums
      SillyDrums Thanks. And do you know if the "free" Tracktion software will work on macOS Catalina?
      • August 31, 2020
    • SillyDrums
      DaveMorrison Probably not. Traction is now "Waveform" and there is a free version on Traction's site. That should be fine. You also have GarageBand on your Mac and it's pretty powerful and runs on Catalina.
      • August 31, 2020
  • JackDemeis
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-08-30

Hello, my questions is regarding buses and outputs. Instead of trying to articulate the problem, I will explain what I’m trying to accomplish and hopefully someone can assist in a configuration.

I have an X32 Rack and an S16 stage box. And this is what I’m trying to accomplish:

(8) IEM monitor mixes (mono). I could possibly reduce to (6).

L and R Mains and MC for Subs.

(2) Satellite speakers. Separate mix from mains, if a separate mix is not capable I will use the Main FOH mix. We’re playing an outdoor gig and need another set of speakers for depth coverage.

(2) USB outputs L&R for Live Streaming. I would like to use a Mix Bus in order to have a separate mix from FOH

(4) Mix buses to feed FX 1-4

What’s a bit confusing is on the X32 Edit app for PC, Routing tab, Out 1-16 tab, down the left I was expecting at least 19 rows. 16 Mix buses, L, R, and MC. In the advertising it says the X32 supports 25 buses (16 Mix, L, R, MC, 6 Aux) but doesn’t seem like you can only use 16 total at one time?

On a separate questions, how do I mix to an Aux Out? Do I have to use a Mix Bus and route it to the Aux Out. Thank you for the assistance. jack

read more...
    0 297
    • JackDemeis
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Jack, what version of X32-Edit are you using? Also what firmware version are you using on the X32 Rack? If it is not the latest (X32-Edit 4.1 and firmware 4.02), I would suggest you update both (make sure you backup any scenes, snippets and/or presets you have stored in the X32 Rack and make note of the Setup settings before updating the firmware.

To quickly answer you questions, the left column are the 16 outputs of the Out 1-16 screen. The available assignments are across the top. Out 1-16 are virtual outputs, not physical outputs. To output to the S16, you would assign the outputs (in banks of 8) to the respective Routing, AES50 (A or B). To output to the XLR in the back of the X32 Rack, you would assign the outputs (in banks of 4) to the Routing, XLR Out. To output to the Aux Out (1/4" jacks on the back of the X32 Rack), you would assign outputs on the Routing, Aux Out screen.
      • August 30, 2020
    • JackDemeis
      JackDemeis Paul, thanks for the quick response, it's greatly appreciated.
      • August 30, 2020
    • JackDemeis
      JackDemeis The x32 Edit App is 4.01 and the X32 Rack firmware is 4.02.
      • August 30, 2020
    • JackDemeis
      Paul_Vannatto Good to hear, Jack. That way we have the same interface and my explanation will make more sense (than if you had the older X32-Edit).

First of all, just for clarification, there are the 19 buses (16 mixbuses, Main L, Main R, M/C) that mixes channel signals as well as 6 matrixes (mixes buses). The 6 Aux are physical outputs. Typically you would use the LR bus for the main speakers (FOH) and the MC for the subs.

After supper I will continue the explanation
      • August 30, 2020
    • JackDemeis
      JackDemeis Thanks Paul, I look forward to your explanation. My original post describes what I hope to accomplish. j
      • August 30, 2020
  • DavidCunningham
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-08-30

Which is the better option with the  X32 digital console?

1. Amplifiers (I have a couple of NX4-6000) and passive speakers.; or

2. Ditch the amplifiers and use powered/active speakers?

0 37
    • DavidCunningham
      GaryHiggins Depends on what powered speakers...or what passive speakers. I’m inclined to use powered speakers these days. Some, like the Turbosound IQ have massive power and have inputs for Ultranet connection, a plus with the X32/M32 systems. QSC also makes really great powered models. There are others as well. I’m sure there are many who will prefer non powered option too.
      • August 30, 2020
    • DavidCunningham
      CraigFowler Choosing amps+passives vs powered has almost nothing to do with the console. It's got a lot more to do with how they're going to be set up, do they need to be portable, can you easily get power to them if they're powered etc.
      • August 30, 2020
  • GrahamJeavons
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-30

Hi 

I have the above mentioned mixer which I purchased in December 1st 2018 my problem is that the fx unit on the mixer has stopped working switch on lights flash then go off and intermittently flash on & off but it doesn't work how do i go about getting it repaired or replaced as I assume it is still under warranty 

Thanks 

Graham 

read more...
    0 72
    • GrahamJeavons
      RexBeckett Hi Graham, you need to open a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Service Request. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • August 30, 2020
  • DonLFaulkner
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-29

I'm an old guy  not familiar with the new tech. I have a eurorack ub 2442fx-pro and no clue on how to get the sound I know this thing has

0 32
    • DonLFaulkner
      PedroRodrigues Hi DonLFaulkner unfortunately we do not provide diagrams to end users, for all the information available to customers please follow the link below https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0136
      • August 30, 2020
      • where can I find diagrams for adding components like a stereo eq and wireless mic receiver?
        DonLFaulkner obviously if I'm here I've already been there so you're telling me that information is nowhere on this website and after buying your products the customer has to figure it out for themselves?
        • ·
        • December 18, 2020
      • where can I find diagrams for adding components like a stereo eq and wireless mic receiver?
        PedroRodrigues Hi,Dan, effectively we provide all the information that regard using the unit and how to set them up but we do not endorse any self-repair process such as the one you have mentioned on your original request
        “where can I find diagrams for adding components like a stereo eq and wireless mic receiver?”
        In these cases, you can find all the information available on the manual for this legacy unit by following the link below:
        https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0136
        Thank you
        • December 21, 2020
  • SG400
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-29

I have a Behringer UMC202HD, mainly for recording purposes, but also wanted to use it as a DAC/sound card. Up till now I had my Mackie CR3 or my headphones (AKG 240 MKII or Audio-Technica ATH-M40X) connected to Sound Blaster G1 card or directly to my laptop output. In the configuration with SB G1 as a DAC, when I set everything to 50% (Spotify volume, Windows volume, speakers volume) it's loud, even too loud for my bedroom. After connecting UMC202HD to my Win10 computer and UMC202HD to CR3 with TRS balanced cables, with latest drivers (or ones before) and choosing it as audio source it can be barely heard, when - once again - everything is set at 50% (output volume in UMC as well). I have to crank OUTPUT to 100% to hear music at any decent volume. Is it how it is supposed to be? Through phones the output it's better, but still quiet compared to anything I had before.

Please, help :)

Pawel.

read more...
    0 1,467
    • SG400
      RexBeckett The UMC202HD has a relatively low maximum output voltage (3dBu) compared to typical line levels. You may need to turn up the gain on your monitors to compensate. The headphone output is also maximum 3dBu. It works best with low-impedance (20-60 Ohms) headphones with fairly high sensitivity (>=98dB @ 1mW). The ATH-M40X would be louder than the K240s.

There is nothing wrong with raising the PC output level to 100% when using an external DAC. It is usually better to do this and control the volume on the DAC.
      • August 29, 2020
  • usuaua
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-29

I just purchased the Poly D. I've never owned a synth before. I have the power adapter in, amp on, and I've tried putting the cable in every slot. But no sound. Am I missing something? 

1 31
    • usuaua
      Nigel67 Hi, I think that probably the first place to start is with this video link below. It is basically from unboxing to getting the first sounds out of the unit. Everything is very clear so you shouldn't have to many issues copying what he is doing. I would first of all make sure that the Poly D is running the latest software version by connecting it up to Synthtool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9yarznBZOY
      • September 2, 2020
  • JasonBeasley
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-29

We had our Behringer X 32 board go out during a power surge last night. I am looking for a dealer/service center in the Houston area

0 60
    • JasonBeasley
      Paul_Vannatto The best way to contact service support is to click on Support (above) and submit a service ticket. They can help you from there.
      • August 29, 2020
Go to page