Brand

Behringer

250,734 members
127,930 posts
  • EmmanuelWTS
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-01-08

Hi everyone. 

I'm new to the X32. I've done a factory reset and updated the firmware. I'm at 4.01

Now after I've contacted all the gear. I have no sound and I can't get them to synchronize. Even when I plug an Aux cable with a phone I still have no sound from my main LR.

Can anyone help me out ? 

I have two Cat5 cables one for each box. 

I want to connect 4 monitors for the stage, 2 subs and the 4 Main LR (main L and R are connected to the first s16 on Out 1,2,3,4. I have 4 main speakers) and two subs that are connected to the second s16 on out 9.  

I wasn't able to have them all sync. Need help 

Thank you

read more...
    0 339
    • EmmanuelWTS
      GaryHiggins

@EmmanuelWTS  Hello. The 2 S16's will also need firmware updates if they have not had recently. You also need to say how the S16's are connected, daisy chained or one to port A of the X32 and one to prt B of the X32? Would be then best if you also attached your scene so users can have a look. Easier to spot routing issues if that is the case rather than reinvent the wheel.

• January 7, 2020
    • EmmanuelWTS
      EmmanuelWTS

Hey @GaryHiggins 

Here are some pics of my x32

20200108_143350.jpg
      • January 8, 2020
    • EmmanuelWTS
      EmmanuelWTS

Here is the back of my mixer

15785130078075941672821236988773.jpg
      • January 8, 2020
    • EmmanuelWTS
      EmmanuelWTS

Here is the back of the two s16. Port A from the mixer to port A in the s16

And port B from the mixer to Port A in the second s16

15785130559514853441387447249030.jpg
      • January 8, 2020
    • EmmanuelWTS
      GaryHiggins

@EmmanuelWTS  What is really needed is your scene. If you export your current scene to a usb drive and then choose that file below to post here. Everything in your pics looks ok, you have sync to both S16's. They appear to be plugged in as you would like. We can then have a look to see if anything is off. Also is the firmware in the S16's current?

• January 8, 2020
  • Motto26
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-07

Please help. I'm currently using UbuntuStudio 19.10. I'm using X-AIR Edit v1.5  It was working previously but as of recently the app's buttons and settings are no longer working after launching. I downloaded the app from the official Behringer site https://downloads.music-group.com/software/behringer/XAIR/X-AIR-Edit_LINUX_X64_V1.5.tar.gz

The application launches but the faders, channels, settings and all others are not responding whenever i clicked it.

read more...
    0 130
    • Motto26
      Paul_Vannatto

Hi @Motto26 

Welcome to the forum. X-Air Edit 1.5 (64 bit) is working fine on my Mint 19.3. Are you certain that your Ubuntu is the 64 bit version?

• January 7, 2020
  • thebers
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-01-07

just received an td-3 and the device is listed in the device manager but the synth tool states no device detected.

any suggestions ?

0 179
    • thebers
      thebers

ok i had die disable all the other devices. made an update to firmware1.2.4 and now i have   blinking led for the pattern 1 to 8 whatever i choose. is that normal/new  ?

• January 6, 2020
    • thebers
      thebers

synth tool 2.3.3 win , just released, has the same issue, no device detected. software is not userfirendly that way. other manufactures' controlling software are able to conect to their devices with midi without disabling other mido devices /drivers . you should do the same Behringer

• January 10, 2020
    • thebers
      calli

I must say that it works *much* better than other manufacturer software...

I have a bunch of drivers/stuff installed and Synthtool always works.

Maybe check your cable?

• January 10, 2020
  • reini666
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-06

Hi,

We accidentially damaged the Talkback Poti of my X32 Compact with the case on a gig. I unsoldered it but I could not find the type somewere in the web. It is a 50k C Type dual potentiometer, 9mm vertical. Has someone an idea, were I can order the matching type?

Thanks in advance

Reinhard

20200106_232832.jpg
    read more...
    0 209
  • RichardBailey
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-01-06

Good day> i would like to know if the daughter board of the x32 full console is compatible with thw x32 compact daughter board?

0 198
    • RichardBailey
      DaveMorrison

@RichardBailey 

If you are talking about the expansion card (normally X-USB) that is removable from the back; then, yes. 

• January 6, 2020
    • RichardBailey
      RichardBailey

No I am talking about the smaller board that sits on the main control pcbDaughter boardDaughter board

Main pcbMain pcb

• January 6, 2020
  • Mforangutan
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-06

Hello everyone.Thought id start the year with some hardware , namely a behringer td3 and a korg volca drum.I have spent the last few days giving myself a headache trying to sync the 2. they are connected via a midi cable and when i alter the tempo on the td3 the volca changes with it and they play together but i can hear ( i dont know what you call it ) a pulse sound which i assume is the sync clock??

Therefore button 1 on the volca ( kick drum ) goes in time with the td3 but its audible . the only way i can find of getting rid of the sound is to mute that button but then obviously that step is silent. i have been racking my brains as to whats wrong. all i wanna do is a bit of live jamming and now im fed up.

please someone out there 

help

read more...
    0 596
  • FrankdeGroodt
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-01-06

Hi,

Does anyone know if it's possible to use the X-touch mini in MC mode to control the track send levels on the XR12 busses? So not the bus levels but the actual track levels going into a bus.

thanks,

Frank

0 139
  • IkeLive
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-01-06

Hello, 

We have a X32 rack that we are using for podcasts and are having some slight troubles getting it dialed in. We are using a JK Audio Innkeeper 2/4 digital hybrid to take calls from viewers of the show. I have connected the caller voice with a xlr to aux cable (xlr is in inkeeper "caller voice" and the aux is in channel 1 of "aux in" on the x32). Everything works and we can hear the caller in the recording after the show, but we cannot hear the caller through our headsets real time during the show. How would I go about sending the caller audio through our headsets?

Thank you

read more...
    0 183
    • IkeLive
      GaryHiggins

@IkeLive Not sure of how you routed the aux ch 1 to your card out for the recording. One possible option without seeing the routing or scene, is to use aux 5 or aux 6 instead of 1, you could then listen by switching the monitor source to aux 5/6 instead of main l/r. If you post your scene, there may be several other options users may see and advise you on.

• January 6, 2020
    • IkeLive
      DaveMorrison

Hi @IkeLive 

What do you have your headsets connected to (headphones, monitor out, XLR 7 & 8)?

• January 6, 2020
    • IkeLive
      IkeLive

Im confused on what you mean by "aux ch 1 to your card out for the recording". I am very new to the system and many of the terms used such as what you mean by "scene". 

• January 6, 2020
    • IkeLive
      GaryHiggins

Hi, @IkeLive I had assumed since you were hearing the calls on the recording, you had used the usb audio card and drivers to work with a DAW and therefore would have had to rout the Aux 1 ch to the DAW by using the "Card out" routing in some way. Sorry for that. So how do you record your show? 

You can save (nearly) every setting from the Rack to a scene file. (most of us here use X32-Edit to do that-and much more) You can then copy and post that file here on the forum. Users can load it up and look for any issues that may be causing you problems, then report back to you with suggestions. I would strongly suggest getting X32-Edit if you have not-it is a great learning tool as well.

• January 6, 2020
    • IkeLive
      IkeLive

Here is the scene file.

Scene2.scn
      • January 6, 2020
  • DanColeman
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-01-06

Just opened a X32 rack and discovered hidden damage.  I'm at the jobsite now.  Won't be here for long.  Limited availability and labor budget.  How soon can you get me a replacement?  Do you have a phone number I can dial to expedite a replacement? 

read more...
    0 146
    • DanColeman
      KenMitchell

Hi Dan ( @DanColeman ), 

Welcome to the community.  This is a community supported forum so I don't think you're going to get much help here.  Unfortunately, the only way to get in contact with Behringer is through the CARE portal ticketing system here: 

https://www.behringer.com/brand/behringer/support#googtrans(en|en)

Since the mixer is brand new, I'd recommend contacting the seller and having them provide the replacement.  They can then deal with Behringer on the RMA. 

Ken

• January 6, 2020
  • maedman
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-01-06

Hello,
    i have the following problem with my Wing with external stageboxes (FW1.01):
    - SD 16 works completely over AES50
    - X32 Rack works completely over AES 50
    - S16 provides signal, but the gain level cannot be changed. I can adjust the gain on the Wing and on S16 directly. But the level does not change.

Has anyone ever had any experience with S16 and Wing?

read more...
    0 234
Go to page