Behringer

Brand

Behringer

242,590 members
118,985 posts
  • RonaldFigura
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-21

I have the DM12 communicating with the iPad app (more on that in another post). Ilike the fact that in the Preset Manager the Category button  allows you to rename the User category. This can be done with a long press of the Category name (to the left of the "Favorites" select icon). On the DM12, the edited Category name is correctly displayed below the Bank/Patch number. But when yo go to the "write" function on the DM12 and select the category function and scroll away from and back to the edited Category name it comes up with a a potion of the new name and portions of the Category name from either side of it. If I populate the category name with as many letters as possible (it appears to default to 7) then the edited Category displays correctly when scrolling to it from the DM12 "Write" function page. Wonky! 

read more...
    0 103
  • macard
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-21

Hi, the Behringer  webpage for this item advertises < Extensive MIDI implementation and user preset memories for instant program recalls>  however, I see no reference to user preset memories in the user manual. can someone shed some light on how to save and recall presets on the device please.

read more...
    0 166
  • Jayze
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-20

I was just after the process of sending 1 stereo signal into the the X32 say channel 1 and 2 and have that be sent to Main out 1 and 2 and then another stereo signal 3 and 4 to its own independant Main out perhaps 3 and 4 as well or even 7 and 8 if needed?

I want to run 2 stereo signals (from an Roalnd SDP drum pad that I am using for playback) through the X32 (So those signals can go to In ears) tehn back out to FOH.

Is this possble with this unit?

Thank you for any help you can give.

read more...
    0 100
    • Jayze
      DaveMorrison

@Jayze 

Yes. You can have 2nd output be just the drum module (either fixed volume of follow its channel fader) or be a separate mix with other mixes. You will need two free outputs. You would need two free mixbusses unless you are using direct outputs.

• September 20, 2019
  • jchagen61
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-20

My x32 isn't see the that there are any output devices connected, The system show the SD16 and SD8 and I  can see signal coming in on the meter tab.

0 107
    • jchagen61
      RexBeckett

@jchagen61 

Hello Jeffrey, welcome to the forum.

You control what is sent to the SD8 and SD16 by first selecting the source of each of the sixteen output channels - for example:

X32 Outputs.PNG

Then you route the output channels to the SD8/SD16 outputs via the AES50 connection - for example:

X32 AES.PNG

If you tell us how you want the outputs configured, we can give you specific guidance.

• September 20, 2019
  • paul_whitehurst
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-20

I filed a claim on Sept. 16.  I have heard nothing.  I can't find anyway to contact someone about what is going on.

Thanks, Paul

0 325
  • DarrellKuwabara
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-20

I purchased an XR 18 in 2016 and then another as a backup.  Last year August 2018, one of my units had an issue on the Left Channel output on a gig.  It took over three months to repair.  In September, again on a gig, the second unit went down with the same issue. I believe that the unit is no longer under warranty, and I will need to pay for the repair.  

Aside from having the unit go down on a gig, my issue is that it seems to be the same issue with an output on the XR18 failing.  Is this a known issue and if so why is it not being covered as the repair cost for Behringer is small? A replacement capacitor, reboot  bench test.

I have  been a long-time Behringer user and have argued with colleagues that the brand offers, excellent quality, features and support.  I have purchased studio monitors, mixers (powered and unpowered), microphones and outboard effects.  As the company has expanded it offerings, I have remained a supporter.  I am disappointed that repair of this product is both slow and not covered in some manner.  

read more...
    0 430
  • Andrew25
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-20

Has anyone tested xair edit on raspberry pi 4?

0 233
  • bettsaj
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-09-19

I've just bought the behringer UMC22 as it was advertised to be good value for money, there is however an issue that has been highlighted on an Amazon review. Inst 2 doesn't work after setting up. 

I'm using the interface with guitar rig 5 and it works a charm if i plug the guitar into Line 1, but when I plug into inst 2 i get a signal i.e the green signal light flashes but no audio at all. this hjas been raised on Amazon after I checked some of the reviews, and aledgedly behringer are aware of this issue.

Any ideas for a fix as I'm on the verge of sending this back for a refund if I can't get it working as it should.

read more...
    0 1,200
    • bettsaj
      Yohaim

Are you talking about direct monitoring,or software monitoring?

Mine works with direct,haven't checked its software monitoring yet.

• September 27, 2019
    • bettsaj
      Yohaim

I can use software monitoring also.

2 ways for that:

1.don't install asio4all,and use the WDM drivers,that Windows auto-detects.

2.Google for these drivers:

BEHRINGER_2902_WIN32_2.8.40

or

BEHRINGER_2902_X64_2.8.40

Here's a video explaination,with download links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRmnDkS3Wzo&t=171s

This is the prefered way,in my opinion.

Goodluck!

Edit:

Don't use the old behringer drivers,which I mentioned as the second way.They are full of trouble!

Use WDM or ASIO4All

• October 13, 2019
  • stan2000
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-19

Hey,

how do I extend the pattern while copying it?

If I have a beat and I like to extend it. After the extension the next bar is empty. For live purposes this could be a bit unhandy.

Thanks in advance!

0 182
  • RandyB
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-19

Upating the firmware brings it back every time.

0 108
Go to page