Behringer

Brand

Behringer

298,619 members
182,251 posts
  • anbieter
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-19
    DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????
    read more...
    1 154
    • anbieter
      Nigel67 Please give me your e-mail address and I will send them to you.
      • July 19, 2020
      • DESKTOP KONNEKT 6 DRIVERS WHERE???????????????????
        radiohd Hi Nigel. Do you have the last Desktop Konnekt 6 firmware? I can't find nowhere. Thanks!
        • September 27, 2020
        Nigel67 Hi David. You can download the firmware from this link. https://we.tl/t-TtnXFb2YU6 Many thanks
        • September 28, 2020
        radiohd Sorry Nigel. I don't stay at home last weeks and I've lost the link. Can you send it me again?
        • October 11, 2020
        Nigel67 The new link is https://we.tl/t-pq9rcZcTcV
        • October 14, 2020
        radiohd I've got it. Thanks so much!
        • ·
        • October 14, 2020
    • anbieter
      AlexLane FYI, I have removed the re-posts of this discussion. Please reply to Nigel so he can assist, thanks!
      • July 20, 2020
  • redmotion
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-19
    I'd like to buy some Headphones for mixing and headphones I've been looking at seem to vary from 50-250 ohms. I have a UMC404HD but the manual doesn't state what ohms/impedance it can supply with and without the power supply. Can someone confirm if I can get proper performance from a 250 ohm impedance headphones from the 404HD with it plugged into the mains? Thanks.
    read more...
    0 4,433
    • redmotion
      RexBeckett The UMC404HD headphone output has a relatively low maximum voltage (+3dBu). The output impedance is 20 Ohms. The most suitable headphones would have an impedance of 20-60 Ohms and a sensitivity of at least 98dB (reference 1mW).
      • July 19, 2020
    • redmotion
      ThomasAlexander You could also use a headphone amp. Behringer has some that are both good and affordable. Although, some of Behringer's products are now more difficult to find in this covid world.
      • July 28, 2020
  • leecgarrett
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-19
    Just purchased the UMC 404HD interface and all works great except for that when I open my DAW using the UMC ASIO driver all other audio cuts off and is unusable until I shut off the program. I've had the AudioBox for years and never had this issue. Any ideas?
    read more...
    0 73
    • leecgarrett
      leecgarrett Here is an example video of what happens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvPcwlobmx0
      • July 19, 2020
    • leecgarrett
      DaveMorrison Check in your app for a function that will allow sharing of the audio driver.
      • July 19, 2020
      • UMC 404HD Driver Problem
        leecgarrett What app are you referring to? I've checked both the UMC control panel and my DAW.
        • July 19, 2020
    • leecgarrett
      ThomasAlexander See if these boxes are checked in sound properties.
      • July 19, 2020
      • UMC 404HD Driver Problem
        leecgarrett That was the first thing I looked at. Both unchecked.
        • July 19, 2020
  • Dougal
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-07-19
    Good afternoon. As per the title, when I connect the XR18 to an Ubuntu computer, all channels are present as expected and audio levels from laptop to XR18 are fine. The trouble is that the return audio is very very quiet, barely registering on the audio settings dialog for the computer. I am fully aware that this might be (probably is) more an Ubuntu problem than a Behringer one so i have a similar question on the AskUbuntu forum. But, hey just maybe someone here has met the same problems. Ta in advance. Dougal
    read more...
    0 420
    • Dougal
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Dougal, I'm using linux Mint, which is Ubuntu based and not having any issues with the XR18 (or MR18, X32 or Wing). Make sure you are using Alsa not Jack. But if you are getting low signal from XR18 to your DAW, it is possible that your routing in the XR18 is incorrect. What do you have set on the In/Out, USB Sends screen?
      • July 19, 2020
    • Dougal
      RexBeckett The default routing on In/out -> USB Sends feeds the USB output (to the PC) directly from the XR18 preamps. The output level depends on the preamp gain settings. These should be set so that the input meters peak at about -12dBFS at performance volume. This gives a good recording level with sufficient headroom for performance variation. If the recorded level of the tracks is lower than shown by the XR18 input meters, check if Ubuntu is applying digital attenuation in the audio settings for the XR18 USB device.

If the USB Sends have been routed from other points in the channel processing, it would affect the recorded levels.
      • July 19, 2020
    • Dougal
      Dougal Hi Paul and Rex.
      Thanks for your replies.
      Here is a screenshot of the USB routing page.
      Where would I find the Ubuntu digital attenuation settings? I have tried using the Settings > Sound page, the effects of the input level that is set there appears in:
      pacmd list-sources.
      Yes, my system uses alsa.
      • July 19, 2020
      • XR18 USB audio to Ubuntu 18 laptop is quiet.
        Dougal Hi David. Sure thing, also in screenshot is Pulse Audio Volume Control showing laptop input gain (153%) and input level (only just registering)
        • July 22, 2020
  • Jeanalamour
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-19
    I’ve been experiencing a lot of hissing coming from the p16 especially when output level is turned past 12 o’clock...any idea what could cause this and how it can be fixed??
    0 184
    • Jeanalamour
      Paul_Vannatto This could be caused by a number of issues. What is the P16 connected to?
      • July 19, 2020
      • P16M Hiss
        Jeanalamour We are running our lines from our analog Allen and heath mixer to the p16-I then straight to the p16-D then to the p16-M
        • July 20, 2020
    • Jeanalamour
      GaryHiggins There are 3 stages of gain/volume with the P16M. It seems like it could be possible you are setting the first 2 at low levels and then driving the last stage too hard to make up for it.
      • July 19, 2020
      • P16M Hiss
        Jeanalamour It was suggested that we put the main all the way up then proceed with individual volume and if more is needed use the level output knob for more..
        • July 20, 2020
      • P16M Hiss
        Jeanalamour We set the gains to an appropriate volume for each line at about 2 o’clock on the mixer board
        • July 20, 2020
      • P16M Hiss
        GaryHiggins I've never maxed the main level, maybe try to back that off to 50-60% give or take?...and then run 16 individual ch's a bit hotter and adjust overall at the end. It could be there is a another hardware issue. Worth a try to see if it helps.
        • July 20, 2020
      • P16M Hiss
        Jeanalamour Alright, thanks a lot! I’ll give it a try!
        • July 20, 2020
  • Thommo1968
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-19
    Hi My sinking to my microphone have dropped out and I can’t sink it It’s a ultralink ulm300usb Any suggestions Thanks
    0 51
    • Thommo1968
      RexBeckett This could be caused by low mic batteries or operating close to other equipment using the 2.4GHz band. If it doesn't work with new batteries and away from other wireless/Wifi equipment, you should open a Care ticket as follows:

At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Technical Support. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • July 19, 2020
    • Thommo1968
      Thommo1968 Thanks for your help
      • July 19, 2020
  • AaronPlant
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-07-19
    Hi there, I am trying to add my new S32 interface to my X32 RACK mixer. The unit is connected correctly using the AES50 A port on the mixer, and the same port on the X32 RACK mixer using the correct CAT-5e Ethercon cable. The interface seems to be recognised, but in the AES50 Setup page on the mixer, the device window for the AES50-A port is not showing an image of the S32, as it did for my S16, but is showing the message 'UNKNOWN'. I have tried re-sonnecting several times, but the message is persistent. The interface appears to actually work, and the phantom power controls all work correctly, but the HEAD AMP gain seems to be behaving a little oddly, not following the gain setting on the mixer very well. The interface is not following the gain settings accurately, and 'jumps' in larger increments than the encoder on the mixer is giving. Rather weird. I have also tried using the local head amp control option in REMOTE on the same setup screen, but this doesn't seem to have any effect. I should also add that both units have the latest firmware updates! Am I doing something wrong with the interface? If anyone has any ideas - I would be very grateful! Thank you :)
    read more...
    0 285
    • AaronPlant
      GaryHiggins Hello Aaron, did you look at it in X32 Edit? wondering if it identifies it properly there? You are using X32 firmware 4.02, Edit version 4.01 and S32 version 1.7? I would try another cable to start with, sometimes a minor defect can make things strange. The increment jumps is normal, the 2 devices don't use the same ranges, one (I think the S32) increments in 2.5 db, the mixer in .5 db increments. So the S32 won't update till it reaches its increment point. I was assured very early on that even though the values in between were not visually updated, the actual gain was. I might suggest trying to verify the firmware of each device again. If it were me, I might try to reinstall it in both units.
      • July 19, 2020
    • AaronPlant
      Nigel67 Have you tried another cable? For test purposes a standard computer ethernet cable will do and 2 or 3 m in length. Also try plugging the S32 into the B port and see if it gets recognised. i know that you already said that you had checked the software versions are the latest, but could you just check one more time please.
      • July 19, 2020
  • pkbikeman
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-07-19
    This was a replacement for a the same model purchased a few years ago as the plastic on headband and earphone coverings fell apart. These are nice looking but after 20 minutes of wear they really hurt the ears the padding is wat too minimal I got them 2 weeks or so ago from Amazon.. I would rate these as fine for less than 15 minutes worth of listening I would like to return them for a better feeling pair ASAP
    read more...
    0 111
  • johnlane
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-19
    I am puzzled about why the playback level from the sd card is very much lower ( say 15db) than the level coming in to the channel at time of recording. I note that there is a record level trim available for the two track USB recorder but nothing equivalent for the SD recorder. This seems incorrect to me as I would expect to get back what I put in. Any thoughts ?
    read more...
    0 55
    • johnlane
      Paul_Vannatto What is your routing assignments to the X-Live?
      • July 18, 2020
    • johnlane
      johnlane I have the xlive set for 8 in/ 8 out automatic play/ record,the mixer is running at 44.1kHz
      • July 19, 2020
    • johnlane
      GaryHiggins I think Paul was getting at what you used for your "card out" settings. If you use local ch's you don't get the full ch processing going to the sd recorder.
      • July 19, 2020
    • johnlane
      johnlane Sorry hit the wrong key and sent reply prematurely. Under the routing the card is set to local1-8
      • July 19, 2020
    • johnlane
      GaryHiggins Ok, For card out, I would try using p16 out 1-8 (ultranet 1-8) instead of local 1-8. In your ultranet out menu (see below) set 1-8 to be direct outs of ch's 1-8 and set the tap points to be post fader for each ch. Local always uses the input/LC tap and can't be changed. See if that does it. You can change the tap points if something else there fits your needs better.
      • July 19, 2020
  • AndrewOulton
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-18
    Going on the product page for it and looking in the downloads section there don't seem to be any files available for the rack version, just the other models in the family. Where do I have to go for this?
    0 60
    • AndrewOulton
      Paul_Vannatto It is the same firmware for all X32 models. But the firmware (4.02) is available on the X32 Rack page (https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0AWN) on the right side under Firmware.
      • July 18, 2020
    • AndrewOulton
      AndrewOulton I had been on the product page and could swear I had looked for it and not found it there, but following the link I did find it there. No idea where I went wrong in my previous search, but I've got it now. Many thanks!
      • July 18, 2020
    • AndrewOulton
      AndrewOulton As a side note though these aren't listed on the Download center so this may be something worth following up on. It only shows the 4 media files. All of the other varients of the X32 each seem to show all of the drivers , firmware, software, etc for each ... except for the Rack.
      • July 18, 2020
Go to page