Behringer

259,825 members
138,244 posts
  • sandrocavali
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-07-15

X-Touch One brand new firmware 1.07

DOES work with older Windows computers

DOES NOT work with brand new HP Envy AMD Ryzen 7 3700 notebook. Windows 10 build 1903 completely updated.

USB "Driver Error" message. Reinstalled all possible combinations of drivers, Updated all possible updates. No antivirus, no firewall. Tried several cables. Tried third party drivers.

Anyone has the same problem? Thank you!

read more...
    0 252
    • sandrocavali
      caferrer Can anyone answer this question? I have a similar problem. Just got a brand new X-Touch with a brand new HP Envy completely updated and I cannot even see the X-Touch as a Midi input. Therefore, I could not update the firmware because it is not seen by the program. However, it is weird that I can see it in the Device manager under audio devices. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      • Apr 12
  • AlIrwin
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-07-15

Over the weekend I had an opportunity to fill in with a band using the X32rack. I've used the X32 console and the Xair18 many times with my band so I feel comfortable with the mixers. I've recorded our live performances many times with great results.We decided to connect my laptop during break and record the rest of the show. I've done this many times but this was the first  time for me using the X32R version. When I brought up the audio setup in Reaper I selected the driver I had used recently with an X32 but was unable to select first and last track. Pressed for time we were not able to troubleshoot this issue much. The owner of the rack had never used it for recording USB so we were not able to get very involved in the USB setup. He said it had the latest firmware update. We thought we selected 32in/32out but Reaper would never give me the ability to select first and last track, etc. If I would have had more time I would have re-installed the driver but didn't have that option because of time. We could not cycle power on the rack as it was in use. I also tried multiple USB ports on my laptop. I'm sure it was something simple we were not doing but hope to make it work next time we use the X32R. Any help appreciated.

read more...
    0 230
    • AlIrwin
      RexBeckett

@AlIrwin 

There is no difference between the X32 Rack and the full X32 as far as USB recording is concerned - assuming they both have the same USB interface. If the X32 Rack was fitted with the X-LIVE option card, it uses a different driver to that for the older X-USB card.

• July 15, 2019
  • Caught exception: Specified column "user_id" is not in the row
  • Szwagier
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-07-12

Hi,

My trusty BCR2000 refuses to work in Windows 10 64-bit. As soon as  I switch it on, I get a "device has malfunctioned" error message. I can't install the Behringer 64-bit driver because every time I try it gives me a timeout error.

I've tried swapping USB ports, buying a new USB cable, administrator mode, and all the Windows compatibility options with no success.

I'm all out of ideas and it's doubly frustrating because I keep hearing from people for whom the combination works fine. Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Thanks.

read more...
    0 194
  • nagaraju
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-07-12

just before i purchased umc 22 audio interface to record pc screen recorder using filmora. i configured the device using windows default device driver and start recording. but the output of the screen recording is too low. please help me to solve this issue.

read more...
    0 207
  • Caught exception: Specified column "user_id" is not in the row
  • jmccollum
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-07-10

I opened a case for my x32 Compact and s16 Digital Snake and have not received a response since the case was opened. I have been waiting for days now and need to know how I can contact someone in regards to this. I need to get the system fixed and back in operation.

read more...
    0 363
  • Bzeus19
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-07-10
    0 365
  • BrendenRobertso
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-07-10

Hi Gang, 

My left fader bank (1-8) is physically unresponsive. When touched, the fader value will be recognized digitally. No slipped belts, no apparent burn marks on the fader pcb, no motor response nor twiching, no apparent physical damage. 

Fader PCB disconnected, inspected and reassembled. All show data / factory settings / initialization wiped and restored.

Anyone else experiencing this?

read more...
    0 208
  • Naszto
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-07-09

This pedal just rocks! But nothing is perfect. It has in two disadvantages for some:

- huge
    - no battery compartment

The input stage has a noise gate, where you can set the threshold but not the decay. Not perfect but comes in quite handy.

You have two knobs for gain and master. The master volume works in a very clean way. The gain knob gives you the gain of a tube stage. From a tiny bit of crunch, a little more saturation to full distortion is there everything.

The tone control consists of three knobs. Some folks hear some mid scooping, but I don't. You can easily take treble and bass down, if you want even more mids.

The build quality is very decent. It has a sturdy metal case and the potis feel smooth.

Best of all the flexibility of the sound. You can use them as booster to drive a tube amp into saturation or dial the tone of it's own real tubestage. And everything in between.

And you can change the tube. I fine with mine, but you can find on youtube folks changing the tubes, getting something really impressive:

read more...
    0 300
Go to page