Behringer

Brand

Behringer

269,296 members
148,984 posts
  • AwkwardTyson
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-19

So I recently updated from Driver version 4.38 to 4.59. When I was on 4.38 I had 4 USB devices for Playback and recording (1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8). After upgrading I only have 1 USB option now (1-2). What gives??? 

0 175
    • AwkwardTyson
      KenMitchell

Hi @AwkwardTyson ,

That's strange.  I'm on 4.59 and I have them all. 

Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 11.25.27 AM.png

I'd try deleting the XR18, un-plugging it, rebooting, re-installing the drivers, and finally re-plugging it in.  Did you happen to do the update with the XR18 plugged in?  I've seen problems with that in the past. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken

• September 19, 2019
  • cepatton
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-18

Where can I find an authorized Behringer repair shop for mr K3000FX? My rehearsal studio is in San Jose, Ca. Any assistance you can give would be greatly appreciated.

cepatton 

0 128
  • iurirolho
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-17

am thinking of grabbing one to use it to combine all my io into a device as my computer has some issues CPU gets high usage, I will use it for day to day use/streaming and other things like playing my keyboard sometimes or listening to cassette tapes or maybe my phone sometimes, would this mixer be a good solution to those, i don't plan to use USB as I will use it for in and out using 3/4 for my headset audio and main for audio that goes to pc, need more details just ask, my idea is to have an xlr to stereo and using either the io port for phones or the io port on the rear 3/4, would this be a good mixer or should i get something else?

read more...
    0 444
    • iurirolho
      -mjk- Hi. I have a Q502USB. Now, I know you said you didn't want USB, but one has to get I/O with the PC. I've used mine since 2016 with OBS and SLOBS. What I like about it is the To Main Mix button, which puts the USB from the PC on the mix bus. What that means in terms of streaming is - all my sources in SL/OBS are set to Monitor only (Mute Output). I hear the sources in the headphones off the mixer, and whatever comes into the mixer goes back out to the PC and thus the only Output I have set to SL/OBS, is the 2 track output of the mixer on USB. Also (and this is important) whatever is on the PC audio bus comes into the mixer too - so you could play a video in a web browser and it will make it to the stream. Skype calls become routine. This makes things incredibly easy to manage, and there is no audible latency because everything goes through the mixer. There is one mic pre and it's pretty good, plus 2 stereo line inputs. If you need more inputs/pres, just get a bigger model - but I highly recommend the USB version for streaming.
      • September 18, 2019
    • iurirolho
      iurirolho

I don't mind usb but what I think of doing is using the analog wires to send and receive audio as I read usb is bad on that model 

• September 18, 2019
  • -mjk-
    Super Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-17

Every time I look at those two channels on the AUX layer sitting there doing nothing (because I never use a USB stick in the studio) it's disappointing.  If I could get a card input on those two channels, then with the current capability to remap AUX 1 through 6, I could get all my track channels back that I lose by having one input bank set to local.  

read more...
    0 272
    • -mjk-
      Paul_Vannatto

@-mjk- wrote:

Every time I look at those two channels on the AUX layer sitting there doing nothing (because I never use a USB stick in the studio) it's disappointing.  If I could get a card input on those two channels, then with the current capability to remap AUX 1 through 6, I could get all my track channels back that I lose by having one input bank set to local.  

The USB L and USB R channel strips (Aux 7/8) sources (config screen) has the identical list of inputs available as any other channel strip. These are made available from the selection in the Routing, home (Inputs) screen (4 banks of 8 plus Aux In Remap). 

• September 17, 2019
    • -mjk-
      PatrickGMaillot Maybe I'm missing something... If one can set the source of Aux7&8 to just about anything [but not a card input], the Input routing has a limited set of options for Aux Inputs, and Aux7 and 8 are not listed there.AuxInRouting.jpg
      • September 17, 2019
    • -mjk-
      Paul_Vannatto

@PatrickGMaillot wrote:

Maybe I'm missing something... If one can set the source of Aux7&8 to just about anything [but not a card input], the Input routing has a limited set of options for Aux Inputs, and Aux7 and 8 are not listed there.

If you set Aux In Remap (Record mode) to Card 1-6, on the USB channel strips, these will be listed in the source list.

• September 17, 2019
    • -mjk-
      PatrickGMaillot Paul, Agreed, but this is limiting to Aux 1 to 6. Looks like to actually remap Aux 7/8 to card Ins, one need to first route card Inputs to a group of 8 Inputs, then map aux 7 and 8 to a set of chosen card Inputs which are now listed as possible sources, and finally remap the corresponding Input sources to something else if needed.
      • September 17, 2019
  • mauronedj
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-17

Hi,

I have a question for all of you Deepmind Nerds:

How does Sends FX work?

I want to do this exact thing but I really can't figure out how to do that:

I want to map an FX send (a reverb) to the modwheel and use that when I want to send a sound that I'm playing (for example at the end of a phrase), you know like a send FX in any DAW.

The problem is when I put the modwheel down the FX also get shuttered, unlike how send/return works!

I hope this is clear enough!

Thanks in advance,

Mauro.

read more...
    0 76
  • MichaelCastaned
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-16

I recently bought a replacement USB dongle for for a clients ULM202 USB wireless mics. Problem is the mics arent syncing with the new dongle. The light on the USB stick stays on orange, but the green light for the channel doesnt not illuminate and I'm getting no signal on the mic. I went to the device manual and tried to troubleshoot it, but nothing worked. 

From my understanding these dongles can be replaced. Is there something I'm missing? Any suggestions are appreciated. 

read more...
    0 246
  • leelewis
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-16

Hi

Is anyone able to give a hand on setting reverb for an IEM mix so thatb we can give a bit more realism. I want to set up a reverb so the whole IEM mix can go through a reverb effect and to put a subtle room type effect on the mix.

Ive attached the scene so you can see how we have the desk currently set up. As you will note we are using Sub Groups for the Vox, Drums, Bass and guitars. We have a sample (Roland) which is run on ch 17 & 18. 

Many Thnaks

Lee

HP.scn
    read more...
    0 148
  • onesoundpro
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-14

I bought the all access Slate plugins to hopefully use with my X32 compact for LIVE mixing.

Now I've been told I need a host software...DAW... to use the Slate plugins.

I was told by someone in a pro audio department to use Cubase.

But I don't want to spend any money on software until I can figure out what's going on.

??!! I need help !!??

read more...
    0 191
    • onesoundpro
      Roblof

The goto daw on the cheaper side is Reaper. You can evaluate it for some time and then pay a minor $60 for it.

You can also try Ardour which is completely free.

While not free, LiveProfessor is commonly used as a plugin host when a daw is an overkill.

• September 16, 2019
  • FelipeGonzales
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-09-14

Hi,

is there a full RD-8 manual in the works and when will it be available to download?
    Loving this machine so far, well done!

-Felipe

2 4,358
  • RichardGA
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-13

Is there a library of Deepmind 12 patches and import files?

I'm wanting to find classic synth sounds, but haven't found a place where you can find them online.  

0 200
Go to page