Products

269,959 members
149,732 posts
  • dhsherbert
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-06-25

Hello!

I just purchased a Turbosound iP300 and had a question that is not addressed in the Quick Start Guide. I'll be using this speaker with my Laptop, Audio Modeling SWAM Wind Instrument software, EWI5000 and Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interfacel. I need to use both Left & Right output signals from the Focusrite. Is it OK to use both Inputs of the iP300 for this?

Thank you,

Doug

read more...
    0 186
    • dhsherbert
      KenMitchell

Hi Doug ( @dhsherbert ), 

Sorry no one replied to you earlier.  I just stumbled upon this when I was looking at your reverb question.  Yes, there's no issue with connecting to both inputs on the IP300 at the same time, whether it be from the same interface of different interfaces.

Hope this helps, 

Ken

• August 13, 2019
  • Giancarlo0901
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-06-24
    0 124
    • Giancarlo0901
      CARLOSPER

Hola Giancarlo, como estas.

En que parte calienta el DL371, L

Le hicieron algun service de mantenimiento , limpieza de polvo, reciduos, etc que se acumulan en los fan?

Y como estan los powers supply? 

Cuando estas en la pagina de STATUS marca alguna parte amarilla?, Tambien chequea como estan las tensiones y temperaturas de trabajo cliqueando sobre el diagrama de DL371 

Espero ser util, Cualquier duda podemos seguir investigando

Saludos  y gracias 

Carlos M Perrone

• June 28, 2019
  • dendong
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-06-23

Hi,

We are currently setting up Midas M32 and Mackie DL32R connection using Dante card. However, we do not clearly understand routing of M32 and DL32R. We would like to have M32 to control all inputs and outputs from DL32R. The routing will be like this, Inputs (mic) > DL32R > Midas > DL32R > Outputs (monitors, main L/R). Below is our current routing configuration for M32 and DL32R where only inputs 1-32 of DL32R can be controlled at M32. Meaning, we can only adjust gains of DL32R inputs thru input faders of M32 but the DL32R outputs cannot be controlled thru M32 ouput faders.

M32

Routing > Inputs (card 1-8, 9-16, 17-24, 24-32)

Routing > Card out (Out 1-8, 9-16), since DL32R has 14 outputs only with 13 & 14 as Main L/R

Routing > Output (DirectOut Ch 1-16), post fader

DL32R

Routing > Dante (Dante 1-32 > Mic Pre 1-32)

Routing > Input A (Ch 1-32 > Dante 1-32)

Routing > Output (XLR 1-14 > Dante 1-14), 13 & 14 as Main L/R

We hope someone could help us regarding the basic routing as we are newbie to digital audio networking. 

Thank you.

read more...
    0 394
    • dendong
      DaveMorrison

@dendong 

If I understand your question correctly, wouldn't you want the outputs from the M32 to be Bus 1-12 and LR on 13&14?  If this is the case, then set Routing 1-16 to be Mix Bus 1....12 to Output 1....12 and Main L&R to Output 13&14 (all post fader).

The Card Out routing looks correct if the Routing 1-16 is set to the above. 

If you need more help, Upload your scene file.

Here are (older) instructions for saving a scene. Remember to ZIP the file or it won't upload. https://behringerwiki.musictribe.com/index.php?title=Uploading_files_to_the_forum

• June 23, 2019
  • caludaj
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-06-23

I am using an X-Touch and MR18 for Live Mixing. Can you edit Scribble Strips directly with the X-Touch or must it be done with the M-AIR Edit App on the Macbook and then transferred to the X-Touch from the MR18?

Sorry if this is an elementary question but just starting to learn my way around the X-Touch.

Thanks in advance for the reply and help.

Joe

read more...
    0 96
  • Dsoethe
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-06-22

I'm trying to update my x32 from ver. 3.08 to 3.11 but fails integrity check. 

I used a freshly formated SD card using SD to USB card reader. Recognizes card and update file but fails Update.. 

0 258
    • Dsoethe
      GaryHiggins

Use a usb stick directly into the x32 usb slot and follow the guidelines, it has to be the reader/sd interface imo...

• June 22, 2019
  • SethUldall
    Super Contributor - Level 1
    2019-06-22

Let me just lead this off by letting it be known that I'm not particularly versed in the matter of Power Factor Correction. All I understand in the matter is that if an amplifier has none, they wont run well on consumer grade generators... or so I've read. I've also read that the iNuke series amps won't run well on consumer grade generators for this reason (no power factor correction) and that some of the amps take short gulps of large amounts of current (upwards of 80amps). Does anyone know if this is (still) the case with the newer NX series of amplifiers? Will they run okay on consumer grade generators?  Thank you

read more...
    0 468
  • riffjam
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-06-22

Hey Behringer! I love your "D" synth -but shipping it with uncalibrated oscillators ( -and forcing customers to calibrate them their selves -thereby risking voiding their warranty ) really sucks! I'd have no problem paying a little extra ( -say adding $30.00 to the suggetsed retail price of the "D" ) to get a "D" with factory-calibrated oscillators. I recently bought a "D" but couldn't abide it's "drifty" oscillators. So I sent it back to the dealer. If you start shipping your "D's" with calibrated ( -in tune ) oscillators I'd consider buying another one ( -even if you have to raise the price $30.00 or so ). 

read more...
    0 229
  • jgehrhardt
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-06-22

I was given an X32 Producer with firmware V2.12.  I would like to upgrade to 3.11 (the latest), but have read online of 1 or 2 instances where the X32 becomes unuseable with a firmware upgrade.  If I do the update and it fails, is there a way to recover the Mixer back to 2.12?  (2.12 is no longer available from the Behringer site).

read more...
    0 195
    • jgehrhardt
      DaveMorrison

Hi @jgehrhardt 

@jgehrhardt wrote:

I was given an X32 Producer with firmware V2.12. 

Very Cool!

Updating from version 2 to 3 is generally pretty safe. Version 3.11 is very nice and seems to be stable. Members of this forum have older versions of the firmware (I have version of 2.xx that's a little later-I forget the exact number). 

• June 22, 2019
  • riffjam
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-06-21

A ( 3 ) x 3340 VCO, ( 3 ) x LFO version of the "Crave"? CAST your VOTE in my "Crave 3" Synth Poll!  How about a full-featured workstation keyboard small enough to carry in a gig-bag and play anywhere? Or how about a "live performance" synth that allows you to tweak 27-synth parameters simultaneously from one hand as your other plays the keyboard? These are just a few of my crazy synth design ideas. Would you like to see Behringer produce any of these? Take a look:  Tomm's Crazy Synth Designs

read more...
    0 232
    • riffjam
      TC-Mike

Hi Tommy,

thanks for your input.

is your Crave 3 idea meant to be a monosynth too?

What filter should it have ? the same as the Crave ( Moog ladder) or a different one eg the multimode filter from the Neutron?

i think i'd keep the sequencer rather if it is meant to be a 3 osc mono

From your other design drafts i like the idea of a sample based portable "workstation" kind of keyboard- an updated Rompler design loaded with high quality bread and butter sounds , enough voices and maybe an analog filter to round it all off

best regards,

Mike

• June 24, 2019
  • hoover
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-06-21

Hi,

I'm new to this console 

I'm looking at a mic on channel 32 which I've sent to reverbs and delays on bus 13 - 16 

All the effects are routed back to the fx returns and everything is lighting up like it should. I am sending the mic on 32 to 4 effects units at the same time and all are returning to FX returns 1 -4 

The stereo bus button is lit on all the effects returns but I can not hear them through the headphones that I have plugged into the console.

If i solo the effects returns I can hear the effects through the headphones but if I take solo off I can only hear the dry mic on channel 32. No other solo lights are lit.

Many Thanks

read more...
    0 354
    • hoover
      Paul_Vannatto

Hi Scott @hoover,

Welcome to the forum. Do you have any DCA's assigned to the Fx Returns? If so, they are probably muted. If not, I would suggest that you export the scene (using the Utility button) to a file, zip it and attach it to your response (Choose File below).

• June 21, 2019
Go to page