Products

285,165 members
167,088 posts
  • rcarline
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-01-09

Hi, since moving to the new 2019 Mac Pro which comes with Catalina Pre Installed, i can't get the Clarity M Stereo (V2) to be detected by the plugin. I've tried both the AU and AAX plugins, (Logic, Pro Tools) and Unplugging / Pluggin the Clarity M USB Cable, and reinstalling the software / Restarting the Mac. 

The computer was set up from scratch, no files were migrated over from an old installation.

MacOS 10.15.2

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ryan

read more...
    0 381
    • rcarline
      KenMitchell

Hi Ryan ( @rcarline ), 

Welcome to the community.  I'm not familiar with the ports on the new Mac Pro but are you connecting through any kind of hub or port dock?  I know that Thunderbolt to USB docks have been known to cause problems. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken 

• January 9, 2020
    • rcarline
      rcarline

It has 2 regular USB A female ports on the back which feed USB 3 hubs, and 4 USB C ports. 

When the Clarity M didn't get detected using the usual connection to the hub, i connected it directly to a USB C port (with an Apple USB C to USB adapter) and it was still not detected. 

As this is MacOS Catalina, I checked System preferences / Security after installing, to see if the a driver was being blocked but didn't see any problem.

• January 9, 2020
    • rcarline
      TC-Claus

Hi rcarline,

Have You tried running the installer again ?

All the best from

Claus

• March 4, 2020
  • LenMinNJ
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-01-09

I've just bought an M32C and a DL32. I'm having trouble finding the detailed manuals I need to get them connected and talking to each other, and for the iPad and Win10 apps (M32 Edit and M32 Q).

For the M32C and the DL32, I can find Quick Start Guide and Product Description documents (which aren't helpful), but I can't find full user manuals. Would someone point me to download links for them?

I've looked on the product pages on the Midas web site, in the Download sections. No manuals for any of them.

There's also no documentation there for the apps - only download links. The app zip files have a few lines in their release notes, but no users manual.

I've got the DN32-USB in the M32C talking to my PC, but I can't get the M32C to do anything.M32 Edit says "Not Connected".

I've connected the M32C to the DL32 with a shielded CAT5e cable, via the "A" connectors.

I could use some help.

read more...
    0 207
    • LenMinNJ
      ChaseMcKnight

Hi @LenMinNJ,

Check out this video to help get started. The DN32-USB is for audio recording/playback and not for remote control of the console. You can connect the PC directly to the M32C via ethernet cable but if you plan on using a tablet you'll need a router. 

M32C Quick Tip - Wireless iPad Setup
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZApEOXAjj4

Hope this helps!

• January 9, 2020
  • Ermanno
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-09

Salve, volevo cortesemente sapere il Vostro distrubuto ufficiale in Italia. Grazie

0 97
  • MarkPayne
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-09

Hi

Please could you confirm the support of the Midas DL251 48/16 stagebox on the Behringer Wing console. Please confirm that full audio (@ 48K) is working with complete control of headamps and phantom power.

Regards

Mark

read more...
    0 1,442
    • MarkPayne
      GaryHiggins

@MarkPayne Mark, I can't confirm 100% BUT I recall reading that all the S/SD/DL version boxes worked with WING but also those "blue" Midas boxes like the 251 that were capable of 48K will all work. I'm unsure if in the case of the DL251 you need to update the firmware or not. Some of the Midas stagebox models need the update to work at 48k. If they work with the M32 (the 251 does) they should also work with WING. I may have read this on the facebook WING forum, I don't remeber. You might look there for confirmation.

• January 8, 2020
    • MarkPayne
      Paul_Vannatto

Hi Mark @MarkPayne,

The Midas stageboxes (including the DL251) will be supported in the next Wing firmware release.

• January 8, 2020
    • MarkPayne
      BasicPro

Hi Paul,

Do you know when the next firmware release will be? Really looking forward to that and the iOS app.

Regards

• January 21, 2020
    • MarkPayne
      GaryHiggins

@BasicProNot that it SHOULD be the case but I wouldn't be surprised if both the firmware and the app release coincided with North American shipment arrivals (which is supposed to be late January) This will expand the amount of people who will have one by many fold. Mine is in that group so of course I'm hoping I'm right and thus won't have to wait long for the updates and improvements. That said, I have no inside info, just guessing.

• January 21, 2020
    • MarkPayne
      KevinMaxwell

@GaryHiggins wrote:

@BasicProNot that it SHOULD be the case but I wouldn't be surprised if both the firmware and the app release coincided with North American shipment arrivals (which is supposed to be late January) This will expand the amount of people who will have one by many fold. Mine is in that group so of course I'm hoping I'm right and thus won't have to wait long for the updates and improvements. That said, I have no inside info, just guessing.

I just got a call from a local sound company (in USA) that 2 Wings just arrived today at there shop. I guess with 2 of them we can go flying.

• January 22, 2020
  • harvest316
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-01-08

I have two Behringer B115D speakers and an Ultralink ULM300USB microphone.  I love Behringer's feedback cancellation technology here.  I figure there are some smarts in the speakers that subtract the incoming XLR signal from the mic's signal, so you can place the open mic right in front of the speaker with virtually zero feedback.

But the mic vocals only come through the one speaker that I've plugged the USB receiver dongle into.  I know I could plug the USB dongle into a laptop and route it through to both speakers from there, but this would lose the benefit of the feedback cancellation.  So I'd like to hear the mic vocals through both speakers, without losing the feedback cancellation.

I wonder if I might be so lucky to find that simply buying another ULM300USB would fix the problem?  I'd then have two receiver dongles, which I could plug into each speaker, and fingers crossed, the two mics will then transmit simultaneously to both receivers.

I wish I was that lucky.  I bet each unit has a unique frequency or signature so they only pair with the dongle they were sold with.

What are my chances of a win here?  Anyone actually tried this?

read more...
    0 242
    • harvest316
      harvest316

Would really love to hear any thoughts on this...

• February 5, 2020
    • harvest316
      RexBeckett

@harvest316 

Hello Paul, welcome to the community.

I don't think you would be able to feed two receivers from one mic. The mic and receiver are paired like Bluetooth devices.

Have you tried taking the Mix output from the speaker with the ULM300USB and connecting it to the line input of the second speaker?

• February 5, 2020
  • marko_m
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-08

I have a few questions about the Blender Android app I was hoping someone could answer for me... Much appreciated.

1. I've long since given up hope of manufacturers actually making a tablet-specific versions of their Android apps (instead of just scaled up apps for phones) but would it be possible to at least incorporate a landscape mode (into the phone app)?  The reason being, of course, that MOST tablets have some kind of a kickstand or contraption which, pretty much, always keeps the tablet in the landscape mode so having the app start up and stay in portrait is very awkward.

2. From watching TC Helicon's "Getting Started with Blender" and "Blender Demo" videos on YouTube prior to purchasing the unit, I was under the impression that multiple people can connect and control their mixes from their devices.  However, that doesn't appear to be the case (at least not on Android!).  Is this coming in the future app update (or has this feature been abandoned altogether)?

3. Finally (not strictly Android app related) but since I am finding it basically impossible to use Blender to record anything on an Android device (either my phone or my tablet - both of which are recent and powerful devices) I have, more or less, resigned myself to using my Windows laptop (which works fine if the buffer size is set big enough).  So my last question is - are there any plans to come up with a Windows version of the control app (which would work over the USB cable rather than Bluetooth)?  If I have to use a laptop anyway (to record something) it would be nicer to do everything on the laptop and not to have to have two different devices (Windows to record and Android to control the mixer).

Thanks,

Marko

read more...
    0 324
    • marko_m
      TCH-Rob

Hi @marko_m ,

It's very unlikely that the Blender app will receive any major updates, or that a windows version of the app will be created. The main purpose of the app is to give you more performance control because a touchscreen with all the sliders is a bit faster than doing things on the device. If you're planning to record from a computer and don't want to use two devices, I'd recommend using the physical controls on the blender to control anything  you need to; there aren't any controls on the app that aren't also available from the physical device. 

I wasn't aware that there was an  issue with Android where you couldn't connect multiple devices to one Blender; can you elaborate on this? Is your blender not showing up as available when you try to connect a second android device? 

Hope this helps, let me know if you have further questions  

• January 9, 2020
  • Yesbird
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-08

Hi guys !

I am playing with my Crave two last weeks and can't stop - wonderful toy with great sound. But I still have a question without an answer: according to manual Env is 0 to 8 V, while all other connectors are of +/-5 V. I am not sure that it is safe to attach Env to others, but in this case how can I use it ?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

read more...
    0 161
    • Yesbird
      calli

I asked me the same and so I did in many other places....

No answer.

Please also go to the Support pages, fill a ticket, and even if the Crave is not in the list just use PRO-1 and write CRAVE! into your subject.

Carsten

• January 10, 2020
  • t-ario
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-08

There are many opinions and information on the subject.
    Is it necessary to set the channel fader to "Unity Gain" (0 dB) before setting the input gain?
    I think some information on the Internet applies to analog mixing consoles.

0 347
    • t-ario
      KenMitchell

Hi Mario ( @t-ario ), 

Welcome to the community.  No, the channel fader has nothing to do with, or should I say, should not have anything to do with setting the input gain.  The proper way to set the input gain is with the channel fader pulled all the way down and the channel muted.  Adjust the headamp gain until you get a signal indication between -18dB and -12dB.  Personally, I start lower since I find it easier to boost the gain and then pull the fader back in the mix as needed.  Once you have the gain set, then you can unmute the channel and bring up the channel fader to introduce the signal into the mix. 

Let us know what questions you have. 

Ken

• January 8, 2020
    • t-ario
      t-ario

@KenMitchell 

Thanks for the answer, Ken.
      I have already read this procedure.
      That is also why my question about the correct procedure.

Why between -18dB and -12dB ?

The manual of the "XR18" literally says:
      "Each channel has a dedicated meter to monitor the input level.
      If the meter reaches the red clip lights, lower the gain control on the Input screen."

The manual does not say:
      "If the meter reaches "between -18dB and -12dB", lower the gain control on the Input screen."

Why didn't the developers of the XR18 position the "red clip lights" between -18dB and -12dB ?

Therefore my insecurity.

• January 8, 2020
  • Kurtis0c1995
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-08

Had the nx4-6000 for 8 months now and has been fantastic up until a week ago. Just tripped the sockets and stopped working. Everytime I plug it in now it just trips the socket. Help

0 134
  • CEB
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-08

Hi I have a TC 6000 MK2, it says that the license have been destroyed and that we need to phone to get our license back. We are on a big show right now and we need our broadcast bundle. Can we call and give you the SN and get our license back??

read more...
    0 164
    • CEB
      TC-Mike

Hi CEB,

the support phone lines are unfortunately not available any longer and you have file a support request via the Community interface -> click on SUPPORT tab at the top of the page and then on "create ticket".

Best regards,

Mike

• January 8, 2020
    • CEB
      PedroRodrigues

Hi CEB

That is a unfortunately situation, but it happens and we will be here to help you resolve this matter.

What you need to do first is to replace the 3 V  battery present on the Main Frame of your TC 6000 MKII.

It is adviseble that the battery exchange is performed by someone who is confortable soldering or by a techician.

Please see the link below to acess our network of partners and service centers:

https://www.tcelectronic.com/brand/tcelectronic/store-finder?division=ENTE&isoCode=GB&type=POS#googtrans(en|en)

After the battery is replaced you should power the unit on, please do power off the unit in any ocasion, then submit a request via via the Community interface -> click on SUPPORT tab at the top of the page and then on "create ticket".

Provide the serial number for your Main Frame and the 16 digit restore present on your screen and we will reactivate your unit in no time.

Please adress the assitance request submitted in my name so I can  deal with your request ASAP.

Best Regards

Pedro Rodrigues

• January 8, 2020
    • CEB
      QQ8472626 我的也是这样的问题,已经申请了,请您查看下信息。谢谢
      • March 4, 2021
Go to page