Products

290,109 members
172,703 posts
  • paul_whitehurst
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-20

I filed a claim on Sept. 16.  I have heard nothing.  I can't find anyway to contact someone about what is going on.

Thanks, Paul

0 345
  • DarrellKuwabara
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-20

I purchased an XR 18 in 2016 and then another as a backup.  Last year August 2018, one of my units had an issue on the Left Channel output on a gig.  It took over three months to repair.  In September, again on a gig, the second unit went down with the same issue. I believe that the unit is no longer under warranty, and I will need to pay for the repair.  

Aside from having the unit go down on a gig, my issue is that it seems to be the same issue with an output on the XR18 failing.  Is this a known issue and if so why is it not being covered as the repair cost for Behringer is small? A replacement capacitor, reboot  bench test.

I have  been a long-time Behringer user and have argued with colleagues that the brand offers, excellent quality, features and support.  I have purchased studio monitors, mixers (powered and unpowered), microphones and outboard effects.  As the company has expanded it offerings, I have remained a supporter.  I am disappointed that repair of this product is both slow and not covered in some manner.  

read more...
    0 440
  • rshankar
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-20

Hi,

I have noticed that there is a random spike in the guitar volume when I change the patches in play electric.

Its not due to different volumes of different patches.

There will be a sudden spike for maybe half a second before the volume goes back to normal.

I am unable to change the patches quickly within a song due to this glitch.

Has anyone else noticed it  ?

Is there any workaround ?

Thanks and regards,

Shankar

read more...
    0 218
  • vhollund
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-20

I'm going through the new great features of Flashback 2 and the TP editor

However I can't seem to activate the octaver soundwise
    It's enabled in the settings, Wet level 0db and Router 0db Octaver to Effect but nothing happens

Are others having this issue or if not, what might I be doing wrong ?

read more...
    1 344
    • vhollund
      macfilipe

Hi,

You need to start with a template that already has the octaver turned on by default, such as the Crys or Dark Crystal.

Hope this helps!

• September 22, 2019
    • vhollund
      TC-Mike

Filipe is right, just select a Chrystal style Template that has the octaver enabled. 

In future versions we will fix this at one point, but since routing the octaver block into the feedback path of the delay needs several different parameters that are not accessible in the editor (as they would clutter up UI) you have to edit the existing one to customise your own Crystal delays for the time being.

Cheers,

Mike

• September 22, 2019
  • vhollund
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-20

I'm going through the new great features of Flashback 2 and the TP editor

However I can't seem to activate the octaver soundwise
    It's enabled in the settings, Wet level 0db and Router 0db Octaver to Effect but nothing happens

Are others having this issue or if not, what might I be doing wrong ?

read more...
    0 193
    • vhollund
      TC-Mike

Octaver can only be used with existing Crystal/Shimmer templates . See your other post for more details..

• September 23, 2019
  • Andrew25
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-20

Has anyone tested xair edit on raspberry pi 4?

0 352
    • Andrew25
      Paul_Vannatto

@Andrew25 wrote:

Has anyone tested xair edit on raspberry pi 4?

Yes, both X-Air Edit and X32 Edit work fine on RPi4.

• September 19, 2019
    • Andrew25
      EmlGvs I can't get it working on 64bit Linux, any one else ?
      • Feb 26
  • Karolisv
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-20

Hello,

As TC Electronic web page is down for many days and I just realized I dont have installer for VSS3 Native, maybe someone could share it with me?

Thanks in advance!

0 177
  • bettsaj
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-09-19

I've just bought the behringer UMC22 as it was advertised to be good value for money, there is however an issue that has been highlighted on an Amazon review. Inst 2 doesn't work after setting up. 

I'm using the interface with guitar rig 5 and it works a charm if i plug the guitar into Line 1, but when I plug into inst 2 i get a signal i.e the green signal light flashes but no audio at all. this hjas been raised on Amazon after I checked some of the reviews, and aledgedly behringer are aware of this issue.

Any ideas for a fix as I'm on the verge of sending this back for a refund if I can't get it working as it should.

read more...
    0 1,346
    • bettsaj
      Yohaim

Are you talking about direct monitoring,or software monitoring?

Mine works with direct,haven't checked its software monitoring yet.

• September 27, 2019
    • bettsaj
      Yohaim

I can use software monitoring also.

2 ways for that:

1.don't install asio4all,and use the WDM drivers,that Windows auto-detects.

2.Google for these drivers:

BEHRINGER_2902_WIN32_2.8.40

or

BEHRINGER_2902_X64_2.8.40

Here's a video explaination,with download links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRmnDkS3Wzo&t=171s

This is the prefered way,in my opinion.

Goodluck!

Edit:

Don't use the old behringer drivers,which I mentioned as the second way.They are full of trouble!

Use WDM or ASIO4All

• October 13, 2019
  • Theolinho
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-19

Hi Folks,

since yesterday my g-system has the green screen of death.

Tried a new cat5 cable, doesn´t work. The both lamps (PWR and link) doesn´t shine.

The loop pedals getting power.

Has anybody a proper solution? How can i reset (tried already the filter/comp combination during powering, nothing happend, only the version number is shown)?

What can i do????

read more...
    0 261
    • Theolinho
      TC-Mike

Hi theo,

please get in touch with our support team. This sounds like a potential hardware related issue that might need service.

You can contact our support team vi the link below:

https://www.tcelectronic.com/brand/tcelectronic/support#googtrans(en|en)

Best,

Mike

• September 23, 2019
    • Theolinho
      Skycold

Hello Theo. I'm experiencing a similar issue with my G-System iB Modified, I have a Green Screen and I tried the filter/comp combination and the system shows the message "AVR Boot V1.01" "0x00/0x00", the loop pedals getting power, also the red power led in the GFX01. But the blue link led doesn't shine.Thanks in advance.

• July 23, 2021
  • stan2000
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-19

Hey,

how do I extend the pattern while copying it?

If I have a beat and I like to extend it. After the extension the next bar is empty. For live purposes this could be a bit unhandy.

Thanks in advance!

0 196
Go to page