Products

289,925 members
172,499 posts
  • wavesequence
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-17

I'm wondering if any updates after OS 1.21 are avaliable and where can be retrieved.

Thanks in advance,

ws

1 585
    • wavesequence
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @wavesequence,
      Yes indeed that is the latest and last firmware update for the VoiceWorks Plus.  Hope you're still getting some use out of that thing

• October 1, 2019
    • wavesequence
      arlopete1

I was also searching the internet for an update for my trusty old TC-Helicon Voiceworks Plus as my unit is still on Versions 1.01. I cannot find versions 1.2 or 1.21 and wondered if you could point me to a resource or possibly (out of the generosity of your heart) send the update to me. I have spent endless hours trying to find these updates and I just don't understand why the company does not have them posted somewhere.

Please let me know. Thanks for your consideration.

Pete

• February 17, 2020
    • wavesequence
      Maroliboe

+1
      I also need the latest firmware (I think it is 1.21) for my Voiceworks plus - where can I download it, please advice
      Thanks & greetings,
      Martin

• March 18, 2020
  • -mjk-
    Super Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-17

Every time I look at those two channels on the AUX layer sitting there doing nothing (because I never use a USB stick in the studio) it's disappointing.  If I could get a card input on those two channels, then with the current capability to remap AUX 1 through 6, I could get all my track channels back that I lose by having one input bank set to local.  

read more...
    0 275
    • -mjk-
      Paul_Vannatto

@-mjk- wrote:

Every time I look at those two channels on the AUX layer sitting there doing nothing (because I never use a USB stick in the studio) it's disappointing.  If I could get a card input on those two channels, then with the current capability to remap AUX 1 through 6, I could get all my track channels back that I lose by having one input bank set to local.  

The USB L and USB R channel strips (Aux 7/8) sources (config screen) has the identical list of inputs available as any other channel strip. These are made available from the selection in the Routing, home (Inputs) screen (4 banks of 8 plus Aux In Remap). 

• September 17, 2019
    • -mjk-
      PatrickGMaillot Maybe I'm missing something... If one can set the source of Aux7&8 to just about anything [but not a card input], the Input routing has a limited set of options for Aux Inputs, and Aux7 and 8 are not listed there.AuxInRouting.jpg
      • September 17, 2019
    • -mjk-
      Paul_Vannatto

@PatrickGMaillot wrote:

Maybe I'm missing something... If one can set the source of Aux7&8 to just about anything [but not a card input], the Input routing has a limited set of options for Aux Inputs, and Aux7 and 8 are not listed there.

If you set Aux In Remap (Record mode) to Card 1-6, on the USB channel strips, these will be listed in the source list.

• September 17, 2019
    • -mjk-
      PatrickGMaillot Paul, Agreed, but this is limiting to Aux 1 to 6. Looks like to actually remap Aux 7/8 to card Ins, one need to first route card Inputs to a group of 8 Inputs, then map aux 7 and 8 to a set of chosen card Inputs which are now listed as possible sources, and finally remap the corresponding Input sources to something else if needed.
      • September 17, 2019
  • mauronedj
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-17

Hi,

I have a question for all of you Deepmind Nerds:

How does Sends FX work?

I want to do this exact thing but I really can't figure out how to do that:

I want to map an FX send (a reverb) to the modwheel and use that when I want to send a sound that I'm playing (for example at the end of a phrase), you know like a send FX in any DAW.

The problem is when I put the modwheel down the FX also get shuttered, unlike how send/return works!

I hope this is clear enough!

Thanks in advance,

Mauro.

read more...
    0 79
  • Rufus1969
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-16

I bought one and I think its faulty. Playing thru the effects loop and it distorts when I strum. That can't be right can it? Anyone got any ideas? 

0 284
    • Rufus1969
      macfilipe

Sounds like your FX loop might be too hot for the Afterglow.

Try plugging your guitar directly into the Afterglow, going straight to the front end of the amp, on a clean sound. If it stays clean even with hard strumming, it's the FX loop.

Check if your FX loop has a level setting (something like -10dBV / +4dBU), and if it does, use the lower one.

Hope this helps.

• September 16, 2019
    • Rufus1969
      Rufus1969

So back it went. Money back but I am somewhat disappointed. The fella in the shop said these cheaper pedals can do that, ie distort. Well it's not fit for purpose is it then!

• September 16, 2019
  • MichaelCastaned
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-16

I recently bought a replacement USB dongle for for a clients ULM202 USB wireless mics. Problem is the mics arent syncing with the new dongle. The light on the USB stick stays on orange, but the green light for the channel doesnt not illuminate and I'm getting no signal on the mic. I went to the device manual and tried to troubleshoot it, but nothing worked. 

From my understanding these dongles can be replaced. Is there something I'm missing? Any suggestions are appreciated. 

read more...
    0 264
  • leelewis
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-16

Hi

Is anyone able to give a hand on setting reverb for an IEM mix so thatb we can give a bit more realism. I want to set up a reverb so the whole IEM mix can go through a reverb effect and to put a subtle room type effect on the mix.

Ive attached the scene so you can see how we have the desk currently set up. As you will note we are using Sub Groups for the Vox, Drums, Bass and guitars. We have a sample (Roland) which is run on ch 17 & 18. 

Many Thnaks

Lee

HP.scn
    read more...
    0 152
  • JimMcLean
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-15

I have downloaded Voicesupport 2. 

The menu items show only half a window, and anywhere there is text, the text is musddled and merged with other text, making commands and info unreadable. Anyone else found this and is there anything I can do?

read more...
    0 131
  • onesoundpro
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-14

I bought the all access Slate plugins to hopefully use with my X32 compact for LIVE mixing.

Now I've been told I need a host software...DAW... to use the Slate plugins.

I was told by someone in a pro audio department to use Cubase.

But I don't want to spend any money on software until I can figure out what's going on.

??!! I need help !!??

read more...
    0 198
    • onesoundpro
      Roblof

The goto daw on the cheaper side is Reaper. You can evaluate it for some time and then pay a minor $60 for it.

You can also try Ardour which is completely free.

While not free, LiveProfessor is commonly used as a plugin host when a daw is an overkill.

• September 16, 2019
  • FelipeGonzales
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-09-14

Hi,

is there a full RD-8 manual in the works and when will it be available to download?
    Loving this machine so far, well done!

-Felipe

2 4,367
  • RichardGA
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-13

Is there a library of Deepmind 12 patches and import files?

I'm wanting to find classic synth sounds, but haven't found a place where you can find them online.  

0 211
Go to page