Products

290,109 members
172,703 posts
  • RobertRothe
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-10

I'm looking at the X1222USB analog mixer.  The specs say that it has 4 mic preamps which are controlled by the gain knobs on channels 1-4.  However, there are also gain knobs on channels 5-12.  In the manual it says these knobs: "+20 to -20 dB scale shows the sensitivity for the corresponding input level that is applied to the line input."   Do these channels also have preamps (but not 'mic' preamps)? 

read more...
    0 138
    • RobertRothe
      DaveMorrison

@RobertRothe wrote:

Do these channels also have preamps (but not 'mic' preamps)? 

In a sense yes, but it's just an amplification stage. A microphone pre-amp raises the mic's very small signal up to line level.

• September 10, 2019
  • RonAlonso
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-10

I have filled out many technical service requests to have my Perform V repaired

I have not recieved one response 

I went out and purchased another one   .... but i still want this one repaired .

any suggestions ?  

read more...
    0 282
    • RonAlonso
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @RonAlonso,
      My only suggestions are to please remain patient and also keep an eye on your email's spam/junk folder.  Unfortunately due to a recent move resulting in downtime, our support department is still playing catchup with service requests and have quite the queue to work through - I've heard of some users having to wait a couple weeks for a reply.  So as long as they don't think you're a bot spamming the same request, they will reply to you eventually.  Good luck!

• September 18, 2019
    • RonAlonso
      RonAlonso

Spencer,

I dont know how patient I can be 

its been months since i requested a warranty repair

and still no response from anyone but you

my unit will most likely fall out of warranty when I am contacted 

is that the plan ?   can you help me ? 

• October 1, 2019
    • RonAlonso
      TC-Mike

Hi Ron,

very sorry to hear this. We are sitting in different part of the world, but i can reach out to our care team and check status.  Can you write me one of your support ticket numbers you got for your submitted support requests? 

Best regards,

Mike

• October 3, 2019
  • bdenny20
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-10

Having an issue with a new UMC204HD interface I bought so I could have a nice sounding microphone on Discord.  Let me preface by saying that I am not an exceptionally knowledgeable audiophile, but just an amateur hobbyist in this department.

The two issues I am having is:

1. Audio cuts out once every 3-5 minutes for only a second.  You can hear two faint clicks in the headphones and audio comes back.  Normally this is tolerable, with the exception of when in Ableton.  Once it cuts out and comes back, I lose audio in Ableton until I restart the program.  Not ideal.
    2. I have no audio on Chrome.  The Chrome playback appears in the volume mixer for HD Playback on the motherboard sound card, but it will not show up in the volume mixer for the UMC204HD.  I have the Behringer set as default.  I have manually pointed Chrome to the 204HD as well as default, no change.  I get audio everywhere else.  I'm using Microsoft Edge for Youtube at the moment.

What I did was plugged the 204HD into the computer via USB.  The microphone goes into the XLR port, and the headphones went into the 204HD.  I went to the website and installed the 4.59 drivers.  After installation, the device manager showed 'Unknown devices' instead of the 204HD and I had no 204HD input/output options.  Right clicking and allowing Windows to locate updated drivers installed a driver with the version number 10.0.18362.207.

After that, I have the audio working to the described scenario.  In device manager, I'm still showing these two issues:   

Allowing Windows to search for a driver under the Other Devices was not successful.  Searching for the one under Sound Controllers  only resulted in me being told I have the latest drivers.  

I'm not sure what to do next, I thought I had a couple leads with Google, but nothing panned out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bill

read more...
    1 787
    • bdenny20
      ust

Hello.

You should uninstall the drivers and disable all other sound processors like onboard soundcard, nvidia hd audio or any other hdmi targeted sound drivers etc. 

So behringer must work all alone. I know i am new, but i searched a lot on reddit etc. 

After all, i bought the interface and did everything like i said, and then i installed the latest drivers from support page, while in the next step of installing, you will be warned that you should connect the device or connect later.. I advice you to connect right there; not before or after.

For now everything is ok, i did try every activity i did before i buy the interface. Youtube etc. 
      I even played guitar over a song listening by YouTube. (that's the most issue people talks about).

Recorded guitar in Reaper. Sound never stopped. 

The only thing i didn't like is the depth noise. It is more than i expected. Even if midas preamps does that, i can't recognise the Xenyx ones...

Have a nice day.

• October 8, 2019
  • PeterGunnar
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-10
    0 340
    • PeterGunnar
      PeterGunnar

Hi all just having an issue I can’t work out, I’m new so please excuse my lack of knowledge. I did a search before asking. I have a X32 full desk linked up to 2 x s16’s all setting are correct and everything works fine except for one input (#3) on the first s16 all other inputs and out puts work on both s16.

i get a signal on the desk when I plug a mic In input 3 but no sound, it’s not muted and all settings seem to be ok. It’s doing my head in as every other channel works perfectly. Can anyone suggest what I’m missing or doing wrong here.

Thanks Peter.

• September 9, 2019
    • PeterGunnar
      RexBeckett

@PeterGunnar 

Hello Peter, welcome to the forum.

The fastest way for us to help is to look at your X32 scene. Save the scene and attach the .scn file to your post. See Choose File button below.

• September 9, 2019
    • PeterGunnar
      PeterGunnar

Thanks for the tip, I didn’t think I had anything stored in scenes, I’ll check and post up here if there is any save

Peter. ?

• September 9, 2019
    • PeterGunnar
      Paul_Vannatto

@PeterGunnar wrote:

Thanks for the tip, I didn’t think I had anything stored in scenes, I’ll check and post up here if there is any save

Whatever your current settings are, save to a scene. Then use the Utility button to export that scene to a file - or use X32-Edit on your PC (Windows, Mac, linux or Raspberry Pi). Then as Rex mentioned, attach to your next post.

• September 9, 2019
    • PeterGunnar
      SethUldall

@PeterGunnar 

Peter, I'm going to take a wild guess and recommend you check your output tab for channel 3.  Is the "Main Stereo LR" button highlited?  If not, click it and you should get your audio.

• September 10, 2019
  • glento
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-09

I downloaded the Finalizer program but cannot get it to work with my Apollo 16mkll thunderbolt interface. Seems like the software will not communicate with the hardware. I can't change sample rates and get the sample rate mismatch flag when I load an audio file.

read more...
    0 385
    • glento
      TC-Claus

Hi glento,

Try switching the sample rate from Original to the supported 44.1kHz or 48kHz ?

All the best from

Claus

• September 24, 2019
  • FENDERMAN101
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-09

HI - totally new to this so please be patient.

Could do with a couple of pointers for the functions within the device and are there any more presets to download?

Thanks in advance

B

0 208
    • FENDERMAN101
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @FENDERMAN101,
      You can get our free desktop application, VoiceSupport 2, and its accompanying manual on our website here.  Connect your VoiceLive to your computer via USB and you'll get access to hundreds of new presets from VoiceSupport's Cloud.  Cheers!

• September 10, 2019
  • brachem
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-08

Does adding an external Tap Tempo pedal to the stereo jack only work with the newest version of the Flasback 2 pedal or does it even work with older versions of it?

0 194
    • brachem
      TC-Mike

Flashback 2 works with external tap switch in all versions. (note: you need to enable it in the toneprint app!/ "global product settings" tab when Fb2 is connected to editor and you edit any template)

latest 1.2. service update will also include the option to use internal tap tempo mode, if MASH functionality is disabled in the Toneprint app..

1.2 firmware update will be relreased later this week... 

Best, Mike

• September 23, 2019
    • brachem
      msengers

looking forware to the new firmware. Makes the Flashback 2 perfect. No external tap pedal needed and stereo delay (I guess)

• October 1, 2019
  • SynthGuru
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-09-07

When I backup my DeepMind patches to my computer, the load them into the DeepMind, all patches "pitch bend range" change to -22 and +22. Others have complained about this. What is the solution?

0 164
    • SynthGuru
      mauronedj

I have the same problem, I think both the Ipad and the Windows app are broken as far as saving and importing presets (tried with MidiOX and all worked flawlessy1).

There are a lot of tutorial for using MidiOX and it's even explained in the manual so you should be pretty much set! Only downside is that if you backup a whole bank (say bank B) you always need to restore the bank on bank B with Sysex importing!

• September 16, 2019
    • SynthGuru
      kensh999

I know this reply is a bit late, but the latest 1.0.5 application version DOES fix that issue, which is a big relief!  Thanks to the software folks at Behringer.

• February 1, 2020
  • kesha1
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-09-07

I followed the procedure: on X Touch reboot with Ch 1 Select button held down: I choose XCT1, Network, DHCP, DHCP On, then pressed Scan, but nothing was found.

I did everything like on this video:     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrwHcPCH8Vo

The switcher on the X18 is in the Ethernet position.

I did reset of the X Air.

I tried the best expensive ethernet cable.

The X Air is working perfectly through the WiFi connection, but I can't figure out what else should I do to make them work connected through the Ethernet cable.

Please help.

read more...
    0 319
    • kesha1
      KenMitchell

Hi Charlies ( @kesha1 ), 

Welcome to the community.   In your setup, what is functioning as the DHCP server?  If you don't have a router wired in your setup, make sure you have the X18 configured to act as a DHCP server as well.  You can do this by going into Setup->LAN, and making sure the LAN Mode is setup to DHCP Server. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken

• September 7, 2019
    • kesha1
      kesha1

Thank you for your reply.

1. I switched the X18 to Access Point, and in the Xair app in my computer switched LAN Mode into the DHCP server.

2. Switched the X18 back to the Ethernet mode. Pressed Scan on the X Touch, but again nothing was found.

What should I do to make the X Touch connect to the X Air through the Ethernet?

• September 7, 2019
    • kesha1
      KenMitchell

Try power cycling the X-Touch. I'm not sure if it resends DHCP Discovery periodically or only at boot up. 

Ken

• September 7, 2019
    • kesha1
      kesha1

Thank you for your reply.

The power cycling didn't help.

• September 7, 2019
    • kesha1
      DJZero

You are probably better off to go drop 20 bucks at guitar center and get a midi cable.

• October 3, 2019
  • Konsider
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-07

It may seem obvious, but just in case anyone was wondering how to get tracks 1-8 to appear on your Extender, and tracks 9-16 on the main X-Touch in Ableton, here is what to do:

Go to your preferences in Ableton, and then on to the LINK/MIDI tab. Remove all control surfaces in the top section, so that all are set to NONE. Then, simply set up the Extender unit first, and the main X Touch second. Channels 1-8 will then be assigned to the extender.

read more...
    0 142
Go to page