Products

294,005 members
177,065 posts
  • romeoesquivel
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-10-29

I have been using my XR18 with both my Mac and my Ipad (running iOS 15) fine, but as of last update, my XAIR app is no longer working!

As soon as I want to set any channel parameter: gate, EQ, compressor... the app crashes.

I am using last XAIR version 1.6.1

I have been looking to see what to do, but seems that the app is very old.

Is there a newer app to control my great mixer?

read more...
    1 994
    • romeoesquivel
      MusicallySavage

Hi There,

It's true that sometimes updates mess things around. I haven't needed to try any other Apps to control the XR18, but others may be able to help. I'm guessing it's the iOS that got the update. Have you tried rolling it back (Google how to)

But in the meantime... some more brush strokes may help the community with some tips.

Are you connecting both devices through the onboard access point (ie: wireless) or have you connected a router and have a hard wired connection to your laptop, and the iPad is wireless?

Does the App crash through both devices?

Cheers, Luke

• October 31, 2019
    • romeoesquivel
      MusicallySavage

And for some added fun my iPad updated to 13.2

The X Air App now crashes when attempting to adjust Gate/Dyn/EQ and if trying to access Network, Layout or Audio/Midi menu's. Even if using Demo modes. (Reinstalling the App & power cycling the iPad didn't help)

Nice

Windows Laptop works fine.

• October 31, 2019
    • romeoesquivel
      romeoesquivel

yeah... mac laptop works fine too...

it sucks that the X-AIR app in iOS is so outdated... and I urgently need it to run thru my iPad!

Thanks Luke! Hope I can find some help!

• October 31, 2019
    • romeoesquivel
      romeoesquivel

and sorry for the typo... my iPad is running iOS 13.2... not 15!! jeje

• October 31, 2019
    • romeoesquivel
      Panamaeast

I'm having the same problem! Is there a Behringer moderator/gate keeper reading these posts? I was hoping to use my updated iOS 13.2 Generation 6 iPad to run my second XR18 and was dismayed to find out that it continually crashed when trying to access sub layers of the X Air app. I even tried using the Midas version of the software (hoping that it would be further updated) but no luck there either. I deleted and re-installed the app, updated the firmware, burnt incense, chanted, nothing worked.             Seriously, though...HELP!!!!

• November 1, 2019
  • asui
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-29

Where can i relocate the Top columns for the turbosound ip 3000 for purchase  thanks

0 107
  • KellyPeterson
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-10-29

Is it possible to route efx to the p16? 

0 179
    • KellyPeterson
      DaveMorrison

@KellyPeterson 

Yes. 

If you want to send one of the consoles fx returns to the Ultranet bus, just assign it in the Ultranet:Routing menu. What mixer are you using?

• October 29, 2019
    • KellyPeterson
      RexBeckett

@KellyPeterson 

You could route the FX Returns to spare Ultranet channels if you have some free. Otherwise, you could build mixes of channels and FX Returns on spare buses and route them to Ultranet.

• October 29, 2019
  • stentor
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-10-29

I have to say, I’ve never been more frustrated by a company’s lack of service and intentional distancing themselves from their consumers.

I have been trying to get information on the MIDI capabilities of the Voicelive Rack 3 for over three weeks.

No one in sales at any of the online music stores know anything.

The TC website is impossible to navigate, there are no email adresses or phone numbers.

The money is in the bank, just waiting to be spent.

Why do I have to use a message board to get my questions answered?

read more...
    0 176
    • stentor
      MarkFarrell

The manual does have a MIDI Implementation Chart. Do you need to know something more than what that has?

• October 29, 2019
  • KellyPeterson
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-10-28

How do  I get sound both sides of my headphones when I come out of the aux outs.  I am only getting one side.  I know that to get stereo you pair 2 of the channels together.  But for a mono mix how do you get both sides..  I am using an xlr to 1/4 trs and am only getting one side

read more...
    0 472
    • KellyPeterson
      GaryHiggins

I think your issue is the trs part, that's wired for stereo but being supplied with only half the signal, the output of the aux is mono. To get mono you will likely need to short the left and right sides of the trs end together, tip to ring or pin 2 to 3

• October 28, 2019
    • KellyPeterson
      RexBeckett

@KellyPeterson 

The Aux outputs are not designed to drive headphones directly. If you use a P2 Headphone Amp and switch it to mono, you will hear the same signal in both ears.

• October 28, 2019
    • KellyPeterson
      KellyPeterson

Thank you.  I think I will try to wire an xlr to 1/4 in the manner described above

• October 28, 2019
    • KellyPeterson
      Paul_Vannatto

@KellyPeterson wrote:

Thank you.  I think I will try to wire an xlr to 1/4 in the manner described above

If you are planning on modifying as standard XLR to TRS cable, by shorting pins 2 and 3, it won't work. The reason is that the XLR end is configured as a balanced mono signal. Pin 1 = shield. Pin 2 = signal and pin 3 is the same signal but 180 degrees out of phase. On the other end (headphones end), the TRS is configured as a stereo signal (pin 1 = shield, pin 2 = left, pin 3 = right). Add to that, headphones use small speakers that require a small amount of amplification. Rex @RexBeckett gave an excellent recommendation with the Behringer P2. The work very well for this purpose.

• October 28, 2019
    • KellyPeterson
      KellyPeterson

I am thinking that I could wire pins 2 and 3 together to a ts jack. The mr 18 has enough output to power headphones. I would rather not spend additional money at this time

• October 28, 2019
  • Ms_CLean
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-10-28

Hi Behringer please add midi local off for the MS 1. When using midi USB its creating midi loops with my DAW when using the MS 1 arp / sequencer, thanks

0 318
  • Timo
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-28

I'm getting up to speed with my new XR18.  The wireless works fine at home, but want to have a backup for gig emergencies.  Has anyone actually connected an IPAD using the Apple camera adapter/fire power cable + ethernet/USB adapter??

read more...
    0 155
    • Timo
      KenMitchell

Hi Tim ( @Timo ), 

Welcome to the community.  Yes, it works fine.  The only thing you need to do is make sure your XR18 is configured as the DHCP server otherwise your iPad won't get an IP addrress.  

Here's the article I used as a reference: https://support.robinpowered.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002123883-Connect-your-iPad-to-a-wired-internet-connection

Note that my iPad has iOS 12.4.2. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken

• October 29, 2019
    • Timo
      MusicallySavage

Hi Timo,

Please forgive me if this is info you already know.

Take care to set up your Access Point at home. Don't leave it 'open'; secure it with WEP, choose a password you can remember and get your iPad to save it. Change the channel away from 1. Do all these things so other devices at your gigs don't try to connect and boot you off.

Most users would likely agree that Mixer/Router/Laptop & wireless device provide the safest live gig. If down the track you can go this way then brilliant. There's tips for this too, but perhaps for another thread.

Enjoy mixing!

Luke

• October 31, 2019
  • ecarballo
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-28

Hola buenas tardes quisiera que me ayudaran a recomendar una pagina web donde pueda encontrar un repuesto para MIDAS M32 el numero de parte es P0B31 o con quien me podria contactar para la compra

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, good afternoon, I would like you to help me recommend a website where I can find a spare part for MIDAS M32, the part number is P0B31 or with whom you could contact me for the purchaseREPUESTO MIDAS M32.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-10-16 at 10.57.41 AM(1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-10-16 at 10.57.41 AM(2).jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-10-16 at 10.57.41 AM.jpeg

REPUESTO MIDAS M32.jpeg
    read more...
    0 496
  • sergio123
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-28

Hello, I´m Sergio Castan. I bought a CMD Studio 4a. But I can´t actívate the software Deckadance 2 LE because the site web Carewalk and Stanton New account creation is currently disabled. I waited a month to fix the web, but It continue the same.

How can fix the problem?

I tryed to write to Calwalk, but it´s necessary a account to send a messege.

read more...
    0 164
  • synthlink
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-27

I own an old TC 1210. I love this machine but it's old and it needs some repairs.
    As I've an electronic tech background, I can fix it myself.
    Does somebody knows where I could find the service manual or schematics ?

0 154
Go to page