Products

293,637 members
176,662 posts
  • TBoneSlort
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-10-21

It started when I downloaded a the newest Toneprint app to my MacBook Pro. I wanted to reload the default setting No3 into my HOF2. Not only would it not load in any of my 3 Toneprint slots, there was no sound comming from the pedal untill I put in another Toneprint. I tried from both my iPhone and my laptop to no avail. Not only that, now my mash does not work, when I try to engage it, the pedal shuts off.

Any ideas, do I need to install new firmware?

Thanks in advance.

read more...
    0 325
    • TBoneSlort
      TC-Mike

Hi T-Bone,

default Toneprint 3 for the Hof2  has the input level mapped to MASH switch, so unless you holds down the foot switch, you won't hear any signal !! this is not a bug, it is a feature   to do swellls.

toneprint 3 hof2.PNG

Best,

Mike

• October 27, 2019
    • TBoneSlort
      TC-Mike

regarding MASH not working, please check that you haven't disabled it via the editor--> 

MASH switch can be enabled/disable under the Product settings tab of the Toneprint app! 

hof2 mash active.PNG

• October 27, 2019
    • TBoneSlort
      TBoneSlort

Thanks for your input TC Mike, but unfortunatly the Mash switch is indeed on and as soon as I touch the Mash to engage, the unit stuts off.

• October 28, 2019
    • TBoneSlort
      TC-Mike

Hi TBone,

can you elaborate on this?" the unit stuts off."   Does it power cycle and restarts if MASH is engaged ?

Please let us know the steps to reproduce! 

also does this only happen on this particular TP slot where you stored default toneprint 3 or does the unit shuts off everytime when MASH is used regardless of selector position?

Cheers,

Mike

• October 28, 2019
    • TBoneSlort
      TBoneSlort

Hi Mike thanks for the follow up.

None of the TP slots work if I load them with the default No.3 TP setting.

And the Mash botton, when engaged, turns off the pedal.

So in other words the pedal acts like a normal non mash pedal. When the switch is engaed the pedal is on, touch it again and the unit shuts off. This happens across the board, no matter which setting is selected, TP et al.

My HOF2 was working perfectly untill I started using the newest TP app. Unfortunatly the pedal is just off warenty, I purchased it early October last year. 

• October 29, 2019
  • SimonSchmidt
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-21

Hi there,

I've been using a Voice Live 2 in the studio and a Voice Voice Live Touch 2 for live performances.

I start to miss some features on the Voice Live Touch 2, more specifically the just Intonation setting and midi notes 4chan.

I've read in the manual of the Voice Live Touch 1 that it does midi notes in 4chan but Just Intonation is not mentioned. However in this video of this editor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB7n4Gf5Jj0

there is a tap for the "Tuning" Parameter set to Equal. This for me indicates that it is possible to set the Voice Live Touch to Just Intonation. Would somebody mind clearing this up? Is it that this feature is somehow hidden in the sysex implementation?

read more...
    0 170
    • SimonSchmidt
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @SimonSchmidt,
      Yes indeed that "Tuning" parameter in the Harmony block is hidden away in sysex land.  We don't typically share sysex manuals, but this product is so old... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  I've attached it for you.  At sysex offest 22 you'll see there's a "Harmony Tuning" parameter which is probably what you're after.  It looks like it has 3 possible values, without deeply digging into the code I can't tell you what those are... But in VoiceLive 3 the three tuning references are:  equal, just, and barbershop, in that order.  It might take some experimentation to figure out what they are in Touch 1, but hopefully this gets you on the right track.  Cheers!

VoiceLive Touch Sysex Manual.pdf
      • October 25, 2019
  • mtpizzi
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-21
    0 112
  • coombah
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-21

Light comes on but unit does not show any presets.Tried reset but nothing happens.Any ideas?

0 133
  • Elvisg10
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-21

I have a nova system, it's great, but my tuner is not working, i put him in the frequence 440hz, but keep out of tune. I have made the update and the problem continue. 

How can I fix this ? 

0 130
    • Elvisg10
      TC-Mike

Hi Elvis,

pleaese provide more details on the issue! What isn't working with the tuner exactly? 

" i put him in the frequence 440hz, but keep out of tune." -could you re-phrase this and be a bit more detailed as to what happens?  Is it an issue with the reference pitch? is the pitch estimate/display not working?? 

Could you maybe write the step it takes to reproduce the issue you experience? 

thank you,

Mike

• October 21, 2019
  • nonsonstatoio
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-10-21

I believe this was discussed before but I can't find any help.
    I'm trying (if possible) to ha 4 stereo aux out of an XR18, plus main out.
    The concept is as simple as it doesn't work:
    XR18 have 6 aux out e one headphone out.
    aux outs can be assigned to deliver either a bus or a different signal (channels, effects, ecc).
    Headphone out che be assigned to deliver a bus.
    So my assmption is that I can route a stereo bus to the headphone aout (and it works), in order to use two xlr aux outs to route a FX (and it doesn't work).
    I don't understand. From routing seems ok, I select FX pre fader to be sure. I see FX out with lots of signal, but nothing is coming out from the xlr.
    Does anyone have a suggestion?

Thank you

read more...
    0 238
    • nonsonstatoio
      MusicallySavage

Hi Mate,

Seems to be ok for me. Granted, I joined the forum recently to use it as a way to solve/create problems for the XR18 I purchased in July - just to get inside it.

Perhaps following my path will help?

• Headphones can be adjusted in Setup/Monitor/MonitorSource. I set mine to receive BUS 1/2

• In the In/Out menu, 'Aux Out' - I've routed FX1L & FX1R to Aux 1 & Aux 2 respectively

• I've left the other Bus's 3-6 routed as normal to Aux 3-6, & Main LR is untouched.

I haven't touched any of the pre/post fades etc... Left everything as default; tapping in at Post EQ. (Not that it makes any difference.)

No probs hearing a track through the Phones (which is Bus 1 & 2), Aux1&2 (which is FX1) and Aux 3-6 & Main LR. Wasn't able to actually Insert any Effects through Aux1&2 at the same time though.

A good fix for any goblins is to Initialize the desk: Setup/Connection/Init.MixerSettings "Initialize"

Let the community now of any more queries...

Cheers, Luke

• October 22, 2019
  • jongold
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-20

My licences seem to have disappeared on my TC 6000. I need a new restore code.

What the hell is the support phone number?

0 475
    • jongold
      TC-Mike

Dear Jon,

Support phone numbers are currently switched off for the time being

See: 

https://kb.musictribe.com/musickb/view/article/tce/en_US/System-6000-MKII-Protected-Data-has-been-destroyed-228308148

Please get in touch with our care team via mail and provide the needed infos as per the FAQ above.

Since you also PM me, i have send your detail to my colleagues from the PRO team and they'll get in touch (via your registered mail) with you regarding needed serial etc.. 

Best regards from the TC tribers,

Mike

• October 20, 2019
    • jongold
      PedroRodrigues

Hi Jon

Like Mike mention Phones are currently disconected so any support has to be done via the community, please see the link below:

https://community.musictribe.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/CarePortal

This will allow you to manage and monitor your requests for assitance and of course allows us to send you resources direcly via e-mail.

Regarding your licenses when you submit the ticket please send the serial number of your Main Frame and adress that ticket to me so I can provide a quicker answer.

Thank you for your contact 

Best Regards from the TC Tribers.

Pedro

• November 10, 2019
    • jongold
      CEB

Hi I have the exact same problem, we lost the master bundle we are on a big broadcast show and we are in trouble, but the phone number does not work! Is it possible to get help pretty fast?

• January 8, 2020
    • jongold
      bunbun

Hi I have the exact same problem. I sent an email to [email protected] it possible to get help pretty fast?

• March 1, 2020
    • jongold
      PedroRodrigues

Hi BunBun

As I mention before any support has to be done via the community, please see the link below:

https://community.musictribe.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/CarePortal

This will allow you to manage and monitor your requests for assistance and of course allows us to send you resources directly via e-mail.

Regarding your licenses when you submit the ticket please send the serial number of your Main Frame and adress that ticket to me so I can provide a quicker answer.

Thank you for your contact

Best Regards from the TC Tribers.

Pedro

• March 2, 2020
      • TC System 6000 Protected data has been destroyed
        paullinford Hi Pedro, I sent a request previously, but have done so again. Case Number CAS-115966-K0K5L3
        • ·
        • July 1, 2020
      • TC System 6000 Protected data has been destroyed
        PedroRodrigues Hi paullinford I will look it to your case,thank you
        • July 1, 2020
  • AlanMinnear
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-10-20

I use a wireless Keytar for lead breaks, but the harmonies stop when I play the keytar. I have a sequencer track ready to go for the harmonies, but it won't change the harmonies. How do I set up the VLT 2 so the harmonies work from a sequencer track?

read more...
    0 148
    • AlanMinnear
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @AlanMinnear,
      Can you please expand on what you mean by "sequencer track"?  Is this just a MIDI track with MIDI notes?  If that's the case, you can run it into the 5-pin MIDI input on Touch 2, and in the Harmony effect set the key to "Auto".  Cheers!

• November 13, 2019
  • RobSarahs
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-20

Hi there, I need a replacement of one of these but cant find it anywhere, can anyone help?Hi there, I need a replacement of one of these but cant find it anywhere, can anyone help?

read more...
    0 242
  • Santhos31
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-20

Hello,

I can't find the voiceworks plus editor on the internet, even the old one. Can anyone help me?

1 426
    • Santhos31
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @Santhos31,
      Do you mean this?

• October 24, 2019
    • Santhos31
      frangomat

Hello @Santhos31 

Have you been successfull finding Vysor Editor for Voiceworks Plus yet?

It must have been available for free a while ago: 

https://www.kvraudio.com/product/vyzor_editors_for_tc_helicon_by_tc_helicon

I really don't want to spend $159 on Midi Quest Essentials If this single program used to be freeware.

Regards,

Frank

• November 1, 2019
    • Santhos31
      arlopete1

Santhos31:

I just came across your post while doing a desperate search for a firmware update for my Voiceworks Plus Harmonizer unit. I was just able to find the original editing program that you may have been looking for so maybe there is a way that I can get it to you. I will attach a couple of screen shots of what it looks like on my Mac.  Also, if you have a Voiceworks Plus you might have one of the updates that I am looking for. My unit (which is virtually new and unused in the original box) still has the original firmware version of 1.01. I have not been able to find version 1.21 which I think is the last available update but perhaps you have it. Please let me know. I look forward to your reply!

Pete

Screenshot 2020-02-20 07.01.17.pngScreenshot 2020-02-20 07.02.01.png

Screenshot 2020-02-20 07.02.01.png
      • February 19, 2020
Go to page