Products

293,681 members
176,701 posts
  • Poysippi
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-10-17
    I am looking for a replacement speaker for my Behringer EUROLIVE B15500XP. I purchased this unit used and have no warranty (bad choice in hindsight) I would love to get this back up in running Kip-
    0 101
  • remedyroom
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-16

Hello, I have a Xenyx 1204USB and I have been using Sennheiser e935 balanced and dynamic mics. When I have had to turn on phantom power for a guitar pedal, it causes the audio quality in the mics to go flat and lose depth, and also go unreponsive to any controls. I was under the understanding that phantom power would not affect balanced mics, but since the phantom power is global to the unit, I cannot operate without it causing the issue with the mics. Has anyone had this issue before?

read more...
    0 179
    • remedyroom
      BrianLowe

@remedyroom wrote:

Hello, I have a Xenyx 1204USB and I have been using Sennheiser e935 balanced and dynamic mics. When I have had to turn on phantom power for a guitar pedal, it causes the audio quality in the mics to go flat and lose depth, and also go unreponsive to any controls. I was under the freejobalert gimp notepad++ understanding that phantom power would not affect balanced mics, but since the phantom power is global to the unit, I cannot operate without it causing the issue with the mics. Has anyone had this issue before?

Facing the same issue here too. Help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
      Regards,

Shane

• October 19, 2019
  • Ghia
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-16

Hi there, how does one re assign fav voices to voicelive touch. I've saved it before but cant seem to change it. Any advice?

Thanks

Ghia

0 152
    • Ghia
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @Ghia,
      In VoiceLive Touch 2 you can have up to 9 favorite presets, and each of these favorites is mapped to one of the 9 buttons on the main 3x3 matrix.  You can't remove presets from favorites, you can just overwrite a favorite slot with a new preset for that slot.  To map favorites, navigate to the preset you'd like to add to your favorites, then press and hold one of the 9 matrix buttons to map the current preset to that favorite slot, it'll ask you to confirm and that's it.  Cheers!

• October 22, 2019
  • Mikec1124
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-10-16

Bought a UM2. Install and went to record. Levels were really low.. Thought it was a driver problem. Went to Behringer website and downloaded latest drivers. Installed. Now, the driver show up but I am not getting any input or output signal to my computer.. Please help!!!

read more...
    0 345
    • Mikec1124
      KenMitchell

Hi Mike ( @Mikec1124 ), 

Welcome to the community.  What OS are you running?  For Win10 no driver beyond the default Win10 audio driver is needed. In fact, the old Behringer drivers are known to have problems on some systems with Win10.  To remove the Behringer drivers, go into Device Manager, select the UM2 device, delete it, and confirm that you also want to remove the drivers for the device.  Unplug the UM2, reboot, and plug it back in.  This should install the default Win10 drivers.  At this point, we need to look at what software you are using for recording to determine why your recording leverls are low. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken

• October 16, 2019
    • Mikec1124
      Mikec1124

Ken,

Thanks for responding.. Yes it is windows 10 and Im running Pro Tools. If I delete the UM2 will that effect my Pro Tools ?  After I delete then plug the UM2 back in my computer will recognize it or will I have to reinstall it at that point?

Thanks again for your help. Ill wait to hear from you before I do anything.

• October 16, 2019
    • Mikec1124
      KenMitchell

Hi Mike, 

Yes. The Delete, Un-Plug, Reboot, and Re-Plug cycle "should" re-install the default Windows 10 drivers.  What version of PT are you using?  You may have to use ASIO4ALL to get ASIO support for the UM2.  To be honest, that isn't the best interface to use with ProTools. Something in the UMC HD family (202HD, 204HD, or 404HD) with native ASIO drivers would likely give you less trouble.  

While I don't use PT, I do have a copy of ProTools First so I should be able to guide you somewhat. 

Ken

• October 16, 2019
    • Mikec1124
      Mikec1124

Ken,

Is it possible its named something else? I go into device manager and I dont see anything the say UM2..

• October 16, 2019
    • Mikec1124
      KenMitchell

@Mikec1124 wrote:

Ken,

Is it possible its named something else? I go into device manager and I dont see anything the say UM2..

Hi Mike, 

Look under "Sound, video and game controllers" or under "Audio inputs and outputs".

Ken 

• October 16, 2019
  • MartinPressmar
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-10-16

Hello together,

as there where already some picture leak.
    When would Behrigner release this version?
    Would be nice to have it on a GIG at the weekend.

I am happy to be a beta tester even.

Best regards,
    Martin

read more...
    0 526
    • MartinPressmar
      AnthonieHunter

I would never take a new release into a live gig. 
      Enough things can go wrong on a live gig, I don't need a headache because some feature or setting does not perform as expected. 
      I love my X32, but don't like to be suprised by some unexpected behaviour. 
      I welcome any new feature, but will only take it to a live gig after a decent test.

• October 16, 2019
    • MartinPressmar
      LarryBonare

I agree with Antonie

• October 18, 2019
    • MartinPressmar
      Virtue67-

I look amazing can't wait either here is a video clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv5f1aO_b1A&t=21s

• November 6, 2019
  • MarkMcGoldrick
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-10-16

Hi,

Can I use the X touch to control pre amps on the x32?

0 160
  • soundcheck
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-10-16

hi, I have a new x-touch mini. after editing the layers with xtouch edit y have problems with the mcmode, it doesn´t send mi de cc mesagges as well. How can i do a factory reset?

thanks

PD. sorry for my inglish..

0 273
    • soundcheck
      KenMitchell

Hi Mikel ( @soundcheck ), 

Welcome to the community.  When you extracted the X-Touch Editor zip archive a folder called "default layer" should have been created.  In that folder is "compact" and "mini". In the "mini" folder there are two files called LayerA.bin and LayerB.bin.  Load these presets into the X-Touch Mini using the X-Touch Editor. This will restore the factory defaults. 

Ken

• October 16, 2019
  • TomShields
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-10-16

I've got a head-scratcher going on. 

Basic setup info:

Dual X32 racks; #2 serves as additional channel input and backup mixer.  P16M personal monitors, with a P-16D hub driving the P16Ms.  Laptop running Reaper as the DAW, connected to the X32 master unit via USB using the X-USB driver.  I use the X32 racks as FOH mixers when playing out, and as an audio interface in my studio when rehearsing and recording. My FOH mains are E-V self-powered units.

It’s not a complicated use: a small band that plays out occasionally, and rehearses and records in my studio.

What I'd like to accomplish:

After a recording session, when playback is necessary - for just listening, re-tracking, or punching in - I would like the option of having playback available through:

-  P16M system
    -  Near field monitors
    -  Mains

...preferably all within the same output routing setup.

I have achieved the first 2 (2 out of 3 ain't bad!).

In the DAW software, I have no individual channel hardware sends set except for each channel being sent to the master L/R, which is mapped to hardware (USB) outputs CH 1-2.

For playback through the P16 system, I used a tip on one of Behringer's videos and remapped AUX IN (on the INPUTS tab on the Routing page) on one of the two selectable radio buttons to CARD 1-2.  Mapped ULTRANET inputs 1-2 to DIRECT OUT AUX outputs 1-2.  (By default the AUX INs and OUTs are mapped 1:1, otherwise this would have driven me crazy.) This gives me a stereo master output send from the DAW:  DAW MASTER 1-2 >> hardware out 1-2 >> USB 1-2 >> AUX IN 1-2 >> AUX OUT 1-2 >> ULTRANET 1-2 >> P16M CH 1-2.  This works well.

For playback to a pair of nearfield monitors, in the XLR OUTPUT section I mapped XLR OUTPUT 1-4 to receive input from CARD 1-8.  I'm feeding the nearfield monitors with XLR analog outputs 1-2.  This also works well.

Where I'm stuck:  I'd like to also route the same DAW MASTER 1-2 (output to USB 1-2) to the mains, which are receiving signal by default from hardware XLR OUT 7-8. I've tried a number of things to route that signal logically within the X32 to XLR 7-8 to no avail.  

BTW through all this mapping the X32 analog inputs to the mains are working as normal (as in X32 analog input >> mains on all channels as if using for FOH).

I hope I’ve explained myself adequately but… you never know!

Thanks in advance for any help.

--Tom

read more...
    0 233
    • TomShields
      GaryHiggins

@TomShields Hello, I'm not 100% sure of what you are wanting. Do you want to replace the mainL/R with the Card/Aux 1 and 2 or just send usb 1 and 2 to FOH? It seems like maybe you want to replace....if so did you try using the outputs 1-16 routing and make output ch 7 direct out of aux1 and output ch 8 direct out of aux 2? If you were mapping XLR 7 and 8 by using the "out 5-8" in the xlr output menu, I believe that would work. Direct out of aux ch's is really direct out of aux IN ch's and I'm pretty sure once you remaped aux 1 an 2 to card 1 and  2, card 1 and 2 will show up there. You might want (in general) to try use something other than card 1-4 for your first 4 xlr outs that gives you more individual control of the XLR's as it appears you waste xlr 3/4 by using card 3 and 4 there, though perhaps I don't see your setup correctly. Aux out routing could work instead. Maybe posting your scene would help.

• October 16, 2019
    • TomShields
      TomShields

Thanks, @GaryHiggins.  Let me digest your reply and try a few things out. 

How do I post a scene?

• October 16, 2019
    • TomShields
      DaveMorrison

@TomShields 

Here are (older) instructions for saving/uploading a scene. https://behringerwiki.musictribe.com/index.php?title=Uploading_files_to_the_forum
      Upload by Choose File at the bottom of the window.

• October 16, 2019
  • RichardMBridge
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-16

This website is utterly impenetrable!    Anyway, I eventually found a way to this point,  

My girlfriend’s son who is intelligent but differently abled has been given a Behringer B1 mic by his school.  Yes, a B1 not a B2.  They said it “just stopped working”.  I have tried it on one of my many PA amps with 48V phantom and it is true – absolutely nothing is coming from the mic.  Can you give me any clues or is there anywhere I can send it at least to get a price for a paid-for repair?  I have a usual repairman who was recommended to me by Yamaha who solves most things!   Is there an email address for Behringer so that I can ask them?  

read more...
    0 191
  • TomShields
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-10-15

I've got a head-scratcher going on. 

Basic setup info:

Dual X32 racks; #2 serves as additional channel input and backup mixer.  P16M personal monitors, with a P-16D hub driving the P16Ms.  Laptop running Reaper as the DAW, connected to the X32 master unit via USB using the X-USB driver.  I use the X32 racks as FOH mixers when playing out, and as an audio interface in my studio when rehearsing and recording. My FOH mains are E-V self-powered units.

It’s not a complicated use: a small band that plays out occasionally, and rehearses and records in my studio.

What I'd like to accomplish:

After a recording session, when playback is necessary - for just listening, re-tracking, or punching in - I would like the option of having playback available through:

-  P16M system
    -  Near field monitors
    -  Mains

...preferably all within the same output routing setup.

I have achieved 2 out of 3.

I should clarify / reiterate that I am using X32 racks, and the accompanying X-Air software, not a full X32 console.

In the DAW software, I have no individual channel hardware sends set except for being sent to the master L/R, which is mapped to hardware (USB) outputs CH 1-2.

For playback through the P16 system, I used a tip on one of Behringer's videos and remapped AUX IN (on the INPUTS tab on the Routing page) on one of the two selectable radio buttons to CARD 1-2.  Mapped ULTRANET inputs 1-2 to DIRECT OUT AUX outputs 1-2.  (By default the AUX INs and OUTs are mapped 1:1, otherwise this would have driven me crazy.) This gives me a stereo master output send from the DAW:  DAW MASTER 1-2 >> hardware out 1-2 >> USB 1-2 >> AUX IN 1-2 >> AUX OUT 1-2 >> ULTRANET 1-2 >> P16M CH 1-2.  This works well.

For playback to a pair of nearfield monitors, in the XLR OUTPUT section I mapped XLR OUTPUT 1-4 to receive input from CARD 1-8.  I'm feeding the nearfield monitors with XLR hardware outputs 1-2.  This also works well.

Where I'm stuck:  I'd like to also route the same DAW MASTER 1-2 (output to USB 1-2) to the mains, which are receiving signal by default from hardware XLR OUT 7-8. I've tried a number of things to route that signal logically within the X32 to XLR 7-8 to no avail.  

BTW through all this mapping the X32 analog inputs to the mains are working as normal (as in X32 analog input >> mains on all channels as if using for FOH).

I hope I’ve explained myself adequately but… you never know!

Thanks for any help.

--Tom

read more...
    0 66
Go to page