Products

294,182 members
177,259 posts
  • AlanMinnear
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-10-20

I use a wireless Keytar for lead breaks, but the harmonies stop when I play the keytar. I have a sequencer track ready to go for the harmonies, but it won't change the harmonies. How do I set up the VLT 2 so the harmonies work from a sequencer track?

read more...
    0 148
    • AlanMinnear
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @AlanMinnear,
      Can you please expand on what you mean by "sequencer track"?  Is this just a MIDI track with MIDI notes?  If that's the case, you can run it into the 5-pin MIDI input on Touch 2, and in the Harmony effect set the key to "Auto".  Cheers!

• November 13, 2019
  • RobSarahs
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-20

Hi there, I need a replacement of one of these but cant find it anywhere, can anyone help?Hi there, I need a replacement of one of these but cant find it anywhere, can anyone help?

read more...
    0 242
  • Santhos31
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-20

Hello,

I can't find the voiceworks plus editor on the internet, even the old one. Can anyone help me?

1 429
    • Santhos31
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @Santhos31,
      Do you mean this?

• October 24, 2019
    • Santhos31
      frangomat

Hello @Santhos31 

Have you been successfull finding Vysor Editor for Voiceworks Plus yet?

It must have been available for free a while ago: 

https://www.kvraudio.com/product/vyzor_editors_for_tc_helicon_by_tc_helicon

I really don't want to spend $159 on Midi Quest Essentials If this single program used to be freeware.

Regards,

Frank

• November 1, 2019
    • Santhos31
      arlopete1

Santhos31:

I just came across your post while doing a desperate search for a firmware update for my Voiceworks Plus Harmonizer unit. I was just able to find the original editing program that you may have been looking for so maybe there is a way that I can get it to you. I will attach a couple of screen shots of what it looks like on my Mac.  Also, if you have a Voiceworks Plus you might have one of the updates that I am looking for. My unit (which is virtually new and unused in the original box) still has the original firmware version of 1.01. I have not been able to find version 1.21 which I think is the last available update but perhaps you have it. Please let me know. I look forward to your reply!

Pete

Screenshot 2020-02-20 07.01.17.pngScreenshot 2020-02-20 07.02.01.png

Screenshot 2020-02-20 07.02.01.png
      • February 19, 2020
  • sks700
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-20

As I understand Audacity does not support ASIO driver for multi channel recording

I want to record acoustic drums and I have 7 microphones, I have tried Studio One and Reaper. Both of the programs supports ASIO but it does not seem to work to map multi channels to each input to be able to record snare for channel one, Toms to channel two, three and four, kick at five and so on. The only sound that comes thruu or is recorded is over head mics. 

Does the mixer have support togheter with ASIO and any PRO program for my needs or have I been cheated to buy a product I cannot use?

Any ideas someone?

read more...
    0 341
    • sks700
      KenMitchell

Hi Par ( @sks700 ), 

Welcome to the community.  The x2222 only has a 2x2 USB audio interface so the best you can record is a copy of the Main Stereo Mix.  You will need something like a Behringer X18 or XR18 mixer or a UMC1820 audio interface to record 7 tracks in parallel.  I'd recommend returning the x2222 and picking up a UMC1820. 

Ken

• October 20, 2019
  • VadimMaptih
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-10-20

was working fine, same i.p. and settings that I've used for past shows. Yesterday at the begining of the show x32 iPad app disconnected at won't reconnect. Router and network is ok. Restarted iPad, router and mixer,   even tried different ip, still no luck 

read more...
    0 147
  • Piast
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-20

Why sometimes pressing c, c # can hear FM despite setting to 0 ?

0 168
    • Piast
      TC-Mike

Hi Piast,

please provide more information about the issue you experience.

-can you restrict the issue to only the C, C# keys ?

-is it in every octave (every c,c# keyt of the keyboard) ?

-Which firmware version has your MS 1 ?  (please update firmware via Behringer synth tool, if not latest and report wether this makes a difference?!)

-is the behavior consistent when changing the FM source (+ having FM amount on zero) ?

Cheers,

Mike

• October 27, 2019
  • TBoneSlort
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-10-19

Hello,

I just downloaded the new Tone Print app and I'm having a problem with reloading defalt Toneprint for slot 3 on my HOF2. Although it indicates that it has loaded, I get no sound what so ever.

I've tried all the slots but no sound with that Toneprint.

BTW; I find the new interface is cluncky and not as inuative as my older version (pre 10.1.09)

read more...
    0 67
    • TBoneSlort
      TC-Marcus

Hey TBoneSlort!

Edit: just now realised your question is crazy old, very sorry to see you have not received an answer yet! But if you still have this issue, please try what I wrote below..

The default TonePrint for slot 3 is actually a swell with Mash. So no audio will pass through until you engage the mash switch. 

Please try mashing and let me know how it works out  

Sorry to hear about the clunkyness, but I'm not sure about version 10.1.10. The latest version, as far as I can see, is called 4.3.00 from https://www.tcelectronic.com/toneprints

Where did you get the TP app from? Please try updating

• April 24, 2020
  • Eli
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-19

Hi, my question is as the title shows. Does harmony work with karaoke? Thanks!

0 179
    • Eli
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @Eli,
      Perfrom-VK gets its chordal info from a few sources: the MIDI input, the instrument input, the auxiliary input, and the RoomSense microphone.  Perform-VK dynamically switches between these sources - when one goes silent it'll start listening to whatever is giving it signal, with the RoomSense mic being the last resort.  So in your case you'd likely want to be sending the karaoke track to the auxiliary input, and as long as the track clearly represents the chords being played then harmonies will work great.  Our harmony algorithm needs to be able to hear at least the root and the third of each chord to properly identify what's being played - so for example a track of an acoustic guitar would be great, but a track of just drums likely wouldn't contain enough musical info and harmonies would sound weird.  Basically, yes it should work but it really depends on the track - that'll just take some experimentation on your part.  Cheers!

• October 24, 2019
  • DruMcCoy
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-19

15715176844583433970913136381751.jpg

These two lights now only come on, when I turn on the power for my speaker. Why? Thanks for an assistance in advance.

read more...
    0 200
    • DruMcCoy
      Paul_Vannatto

@DruMcCoy wrote:

These two lights now only come on, when I turn on the power for my speaker. Why? 

Do the come on briefly then turn off, or do they stay on. If it is the latter, you have a hardware problem.

• October 19, 2019
  • wadrum
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-10-19
    0 163
    • wadrum
      wadrum

Hi,

I'm replying to my own message as I can't get the message to work in the first place.

My headphone doesn't work.  I've tried changing monitor to main in the In/Out section.  I can't hear anything.  What do you need to do to hear anything from the mic inputs?

thanks,

wa

• October 19, 2019
Go to page