Products

293,847 members
176,890 posts
  • SonicWave
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-05-19

I am seeing unusual behaviour on my M32 running firmware 3.09.

When I load a scene, make modifications, and try to save it as a new scene, it brings along the name and notes from the originally loaded scene.  This was not the case for the past 8 months and I am unsure how to reset the behaviour.  It requires that I now backspace and change the name and notes.  Not very efficient and prone to error by having multiple scenes with the same name.

I plan to upgrade to firmware 3.11 this week but nothing about scenes is mentioned in the release notes and the behavior is not what is used to be.

Thoughts?

Skye

read more...
    0 373
    • SonicWave
      Paul_Vannatto

Hi Skye @SonicWave,

Welcome to the forum. Are you by chance seeing this issue when saving on the console itself? I haven't done it that way for some time, since I use M32-Edit most of the time. The console scene naming interface has got to be "worse case scenario" IMO.

• May 19, 2019
    • SonicWave
      SonicWave

Yes, on the console itself.  I can normally make a save quickly when the console behaves.

Is there a place I can open a ticket for this as it is clearly a bug?  I never encountered it until about a month ago.

Skye

• May 19, 2019
    • SonicWave
      SonicWave

Is this the correct place to discuss the M32?  It seems awfully quiet...

• May 21, 2019
    • SonicWave
      Ssgrumman

Good afternoon,

What seems to be happening with the scenes? If you could describe in some detail plz.

Sam

• May 22, 2019
    • SonicWave
      Ssgrumman

I had the same problem. Well, it’s more of a inconvenience. Any scene, before 3.09, would bring all the notes, stuff with it. Now, in 3.09, which had a couple of bug fixes, it also was the new design for X-Live. 3.11 would be a real smart direction to go. Since all 4 of my console are already on 3.11, I’m not sure if the, lets call them “unusual scenes”, will act the same, I've never tested it. 

Sam

• May 22, 2019
  • CJ1988
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-05-18

Hello, I purchased a Bugera 6262 Infinium guitar amp head from Adorama Camera. It was shipped to me and arrived when they said it would. Upon plugging everything in the first time I found the lead channel to be very faint and almost completely inaudible. The clean/crunch channels work great but I am not paying for an amp that only halfway works.

Now, that being said: I contacted the dealer and was told to get in contact with Bugera as Bugera would send me a retube set. I called the support number and got an automated voice directing me here, which is completely ridiculous. Human interaction is needed for some cases, even in today's tech savvy society. 

I have an email out to support and figured I'd post here, any help is greatly appreciated!

read more...
    0 310
    • CJ1988
      2112eric

Hey my name is eric. Register your amp serial number and all and bugera will pay for amp to be serviced in maryland usa for free.you have to go thru process you have a 2 year warrenty

• June 7, 2019
  • GioStefani
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-05-18

I had purchased some effects from dbbaudio.com last year and loaded them via the M32-Edit (Library > Effects > Import) and they show on that laptop.  I have a backup laptop that I always bring with me in the event that one fails.  When I try to load the same effects on that laptop, they don't populate the Pos (Position), Name or Type field.  Not sure why this is happening.  Any ideas??

read more...
    0 201
    • GioStefani
      Paul_Vannatto

Hi Gio @GioStefani,

Good to hear from you again. Check the .efx files (they are ASCII files), particularly the first line. It should have something like the following:

#2.0# 37 "BBM Female Vox" 1 9 1

If it doesn't, that would explain why it won't populate the library list.

• May 18, 2019
    • GioStefani
      RonniSantmyer

mine have that info needed..I've done it in the past and used it for months.

But now after I got a new DL32 because mine just died out of no where they sent me a new one I decided to also update to 4.1 but during a show realized mixing station wasn't showing me FX presets I had stored.

I can't remember how I got them into the M32c last time. This is easier on my x32rack. But I need this figured out before this Sat gig. I can't see a way in M32 Edit to get them over there I tried and thumb drive doesn't work the same as x32Rack.. ugh

• December 22, 2019
  • forart
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-05-17

Hi everyone, since Behringer studio amplifiers are often used in home HiFi too, someone made an unofficial DIY kit to convert their look:

A500_hifikit_1.jpg

The main problem - since it's CNC manufactured - is the cost (around 120€)...

...it would be great if Behringer release an OFFICIAL "look conversion kit" at a reasonable price (50€ or even less) !

read more...
    1 558
  • alienbee
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-05-17

Equipment: XR12 . Ehternet
    Went into windows to start a recording session, opened up the  X-Air Edit app, went into start a new snapshot, loaded up one from our list used a while ago, to start up a fresh session. and for a second or so I went to grab my coffee behind me and turn back around and the app was gone off the desktop. I went to fire it back up thinking maybe I closed it by accedent, so I went to load it again, dubble clicked the icon, and it closed before I could see anything, tried it again, same thing. grabed my ipad, switched to "Access Point" - went right in. everything looked normal..so I went and did "initialize mixer" to see if i can kick start the app back to working. turned it back to Ethernet after restarting the mixer..went to windows and clicked app to start and..nothing..same behavior. closed before anything showed on the screen. 

ok so..i have a linux manjaro box on the same system..went into that, used the app for linux and it fired right [email protected][email protected] ..
    went to snapshots and clicked the same template to start a session as we did before..(used this a few times before to start sessions). so the app closed down in linux too.. and i couldnt restart it just like in windows.

went and downloaded the app again for linux and windows...treid fresh apps on both. same crash..
    pushed the pin to rest the XR12 for 2 seconds...and for 10, as mentioned int the manual..
    windows and linux apps dont load..
    but im able to load in with "Access Point" using my ipad.
    ??
    what in the hell is going on?
    anyone can help?

read more...
    0 457
    • alienbee
      alienbee odd thing is ..i used to be able to open the app when the mixer was off too.. not able to even start it when its off now..in linux and windwos
      • May 17, 2019
    • alienbee
      alienbee I went and enabled view of hidden files in my Linux box, and found a folder with X-Air stuff. Deleted all the files, and NOW the App works again for Linux!!

going now to hunt for the folder inside of windows.

• May 17, 2019
    • alienbee
      alienbee

Ok found a fix!
      Windows 10  (replace "folder" for your own user name for that folder)

C:\Users\"folder"\AppData\Roaming\X-AIR-Edit

I deleted all files here
      "
      X-AIREdit.init
      X-AIREdit.keys
      "
      restarted App

all fixed

• May 17, 2019
    • alienbee
      RexBeckett

Hi @alienbee , welcome to the community.

As you have discovered, it is possible for a bad setting in X-AIREdit.init to cause XAir Edit to crash - even when used offline. It is interesting that your Linux system caught the same problem. That suggests it must have been triggered by something in the XR12 settings. Perhaps the snapshot you loaded has got corrupted and should be deleted or replaced.

Thanks for sharing your solution.

• May 17, 2019
  • CJ1988
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-05-17

Hello, I purchased a Bugera 6262 Infinium guitar amp head from Adorama Camera. It was shipped to me and arrived when they said it would. Upon plugging everything in the first time I found the lead channel to be very faint and almost completely inaudible. The clean/crunch channels work great but I am not paying for an amp that only halfway works.

Now, that being said: I contacted the dealer and was told to get in contact with Bugera as Bugera would send me a retube set. I called the support number and got an automated voice directing me here, which is completely ridiculous. Human interaction is needed for some cases, even in today's tech savvy society. 

I have an email out to support and figured I'd post here, any help is greatly appreciated!

read more...
    0 268
    • CJ1988
      ShanePierce

@CJ1988 wrote:

Now, that being said: I contacted the dealer and was told to freejobalert gimp notepad++ get in contact with Bugera as Bugera would send me a retube set. I called the support number and got an automated voice directing me here, which is completely ridiculous. Human interaction is needed for some cases, even in today's tech savvy society. 

Hi there.

I also once recieved a faulty product from Behringer and I returned it with some help from them. You will get through too.

Regards,

Shane

• July 8, 2019
  • GaryHiggins
    Superhero - Level 1
    2019-05-17
    X32 Mixers
    1 421
    • GaryHiggins
      RexBeckett

@GaryHiggins 

It is interesting that your post doesn't show on Home -> Updates, Gary. It seems that the Brand forum is  not connected to the rest of the community - or the history from the old forum. That may just make navigation even more difficult. 

• May 16, 2019
    • GaryHiggins
      GaryHiggins

@RexBeckett Probably not quite ready for prime time, I also notice no option to edit a post...a function I often need! A step in the right direction maybe. It is also a number of steps (a few too many maybe) to get there but...hey, its a start 

EDIT: Now I can edit!...could not a few hours ago

• May 16, 2019
    • GaryHiggins
      DaveMorrison

As I was looking at this post in Rack Mixers https://community.musictribe.com/t5/Rack-Mixers/X-Air-App-Crashing-today-help/m-p/266896#M1 , I realized that the initial post is both at the top and bottom of the thread. How strange.

• May 17, 2019
    • GaryHiggins
      Kevin

Hi @RexBeckett Its now connected to the Updates page. Sorry for the delay. Connecting Brand Tribes to Updates was not really part of the initial release for the restructuring but this seems really important to our users so we followed it up

• May 17, 2019
    • GaryHiggins
      RichardYClark

The MusicTribe forum is now improved immensely. Working much better now. But still a way to go to be as good as the old one was IMHO. Thanks. 

• May 17, 2019
  • stevenawilliams
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-05-16

Hello

I cannot open my System 6000 AAX Pro Tools plug in. I am getting DAE error 7054.

I recently changed my OS on my Apple Mac to 10.14.1

I am using pro Tools Ultimate 2019.5.0

All the best
    Steve
    read more...
    0 262
  • stevenawilliams
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-05-16
    Hello, I cannot open my System 6000 AAX Pro Tools plug in. I am getting DAE error 7054. I recently changed my OS on my Apple Mac to 10.14.1 I am using pro Tools Ultimate 2019.5.0 All the best Steve
    0 165
  • mingus
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-04-20

as title...
    Replaced HD to ssd on 2012 Mini.  installed, uninstalled, reinstalled new and old drivers, unit starts with the TC lights but 'device not found'.  I went through this years ago too but forget how I fixed it.

0 173
    • mingus
      mingus

forgot to add....using lightning bolt to 1394 adapter.  Been using this for years.

• April 20, 2019
    • mingus
      TC-Claus

Hi mingus,

What macOS are You running ? and You have the latest version of TC Near Software ?

All the best from

Claus

• August 12, 2019
Go to page