Products

250,387 members
127,532 posts
  • LarsDamkjaer
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-01-05

Hi

I am trying to send master L and R to channel 15 and 16 of the ultranet. When looking at the connected P-16 I can se that a signal comes in (Green lights flashing), but I am not able to hear any inout or control the volume. When i select the (linked) channels) the volume knob has no effect. Can anybody help? I have attached the bank - well - it seems that i cannot attach a bank from xedit and I do not have the scene. I saved a screenshot instead

Best regards - Lars

ultra.PNG
    read more...
    0 136
    • LarsDamkjaer
      RexBeckett

@LarsDamkjaer 

The screenshot shows that you are sending Pre-EQ signals from Main R to Ultranet 15 and Main L to Ultranet 16. I would have expected these to be the other way (L->15, R->16) but you should still be able to hear it. Perhaps there is some issue with the P16M settings. You could try routing Main L/R to another pair of Ultranet channels to see if that makes any difference.

• January 4, 2020
    • LarsDamkjaer
      GaryHiggins

@LarsDamkjaer If you are seeing signal activity on the P16-M, I would suspect that one or two of the volume controls are set to off by mistake. Select the "main" volume button, middle button, left side. The Led should light up to indicate it is selected, Now PUSH in the volume knob, far right, such that the led's of it and the led ring of the knob are on. Also do the same  for the ch buttons in question to select them, push in the volume knob and make sure those ch's LED's are also on. The volume knob when pushed in either mutes or unmutes the ch's AND will also mute and unmute the Main level if it was selected. Turning ithe knob of course increases/decreases the volume. Hope that's it.

• January 5, 2020
  • rintorilu
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-05
    0 107
  • ac6sx1
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-01-04

I've submitted two support requests for the same problem with my X32 Producer TP mixer. Both times the result is a message saying, "we'll be in touch with you shortly." My church is without a mixer until it gets fixed. It should not take more than 24 hours for support to respond to a service request. I should at least have a ticket number by now. My warranty ends next month, and I don't want to have to buy a new mixer. HELP!!

read more...
    0 255
    • ac6sx1
      KenMitchell

Hi Mike ( @ac6sx1 ), 

Welcome to the community.   When you submitted the request did you receive an email reply?  If not, make sure you check your spam email folder.   You can reply to that email requesting an updated status.  Also, I'm pretty sure you can go into your account and see your open requests there. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken

• January 4, 2020
    • ac6sx1
      ac6sx1

I initially accepted this as the solution since the information in your post is essentially correct. But this does not solve my problem. I cannot get anyone from Music Tribe to respond to me in any way, and the nearest authorized support center is not responding either. I have a mixer that is only useful as a doorstop at this point, and there is seemingly nothing I can do to get it repaired.

At this point I'm just frustrated and embarrassed that I trusted Behringer to be the solution to my audio system needs. I will never purchase another product supported by Music Tribe again! It's too bad the stage box and personal monitors are only compatible with Behringer/Midas products or I would replace the board with another brand.

• January 11, 2020
  • JohnShepherd
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-01-04

Hi, I am looking at a X32 Compact for live sound use. I know I can input 16 xlr's via the S16 I picked up. I would like to add 8 or 16 more mic inputs, but am unsure if it's possible, or how to do it. I'm trying to keep \mixer footprint small. Thanks!

read more...
    0 202
    • JohnShepherd
      JohnShepherd
      • January 4, 2020
    • JohnShepherd
      Paul_Vannatto

Hi John @JohnShepherd , 

Are you using the 16 inputs on the back of the X32 Compact as well as the 16 inputs from the S16? If so the answer is yes you could add an additional stagebox such as the SD8 and bring those inputs into the Aux 1-6 (yes you lose the last 2 from the SD8) using the Aux In Remap, Understand that these channel strips have limited processing capabilities. 

If you are needing more than the 32 channel + 6 Aux, but not simultaneously, you could use snippets to switch input banks (from multiple stageboxes) in and out.

• January 4, 2020
    • JohnShepherd
      JohnShepherd

Hi Paul, I am looking to bring the inputs from a S16 and a SD8 from the stage for 24 channels total. Do I need to run 2 cat5e cables for AES50 A and B ports? I have looked at a lot of video/read the manual, but I'm new enough to the routing aspect I get lost.

• January 4, 2020
    • JohnShepherd
      Paul_Vannatto

@JohnShepherd wrote:

Do I need to run 2 cat5e cables for AES50 A and B ports? I have looked at a lot of video/read the manual, but I'm new enough to the routing aspect I get lost.

No, you can run just one AES50 cable (cat5e/6/7 shielded with ethercons) from the X32 Compact to the A port of the S16, then from the B port (S16) to A port of SD8. 

For routing, go to the Routing Inputs screen (also called home on the console) and select the respective AES50 banks (eg. AES50 B1-8) for each input banks. 

• January 4, 2020
  • shobbs
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-04

Just got HOF2 and beaming isn't working.  Guitar is direct into HOF2 with volume up.  When I beam the red light on the HOF2 flashes but tone does not transfer.  Am I doing something wrong?

0 186
    • shobbs
      shobbs

Actually got it to work with another guitar (himbuckers).  Seems to work fine now.  I had been trying it with Seymour Duncan single coils and it wouldn't work.  Go figure.

• January 4, 2020
  • galibeou
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-04

Hi guys, that would be a great feature to be able to edit the toneprints and make our own with the bass head bh250. Any planned update to do so?

The octaver, compressor and chorus are particularly good. But would be so much better with access to the settings.

After some time, I found that otherwise the use of such toneprints is just gimmick-y whereas it could have been really great. Combine that with some more refined digital and user EQ as a toneprint effect and we would be very happy!

I hope TC would be able to update and unleash the effects in those bass heads.

Thanks!

read more...
    0 97
    • galibeou
      TC-Samuel

Hi @galibeou 
      You're right, that would be awesome. However, the toneprints for the bass heads are implemented quite differently than the ones in the pedal while the algorithms and sound are the same. So right now, the only way to edit toneprints is to get the respective pedals I'm afraid.
      There are currently no plans for updating the bass amps to support the functionality I'm afraid. :/
      I promise, I'll bring it up though!
      Cheers,
      Sam

• January 5, 2020
  • albertorodri
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-04

Hi, I´m trying to download the 1.04 Firmware Update ( for Mac ) for the G Natural, and when I open the file I get the message " file could not be opened because it´s damaged or incomplete ". Some suggestions ?

0 130
  • JohnSkinner
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-03

I just got my Ditto Stereo an watched some videos on TC Electronics website showing how to load backing tracks to the Ditto Stereo. In the videos, you can see that there are several tracks already on the Ditto Stereo's storage.

Is there a way to switch between these tracks when operaing the Ditton Stereo?

Thanks

read more...
    0 119
  • MartyLofberg
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-01-03

I recently picked up the XR18 over the XR16 as I decided the extra channels were essential. The reason I was looking at the XR16 was the direct to USB thumbdrive recording. Now that isn't an option I'm curious if anyone has had luck using a powered USB over Ethernet system? I need to run a distance of about 25meters around the perimiter of the room to the AV station up the back. I would prefer to be able to record from this spot rather than set up a secondary recording device at the mixer as we fully set up and pack down every week and so the less things required for set up the better. Multitrack isn't essential either, happy to switch over to the stereo mix if that helps things. If there's no way around it I'll go that direction but thought I'd exhaust all possibilities first...

Thanks

read more...
    0 185
    • MartyLofberg
      MusicallySavage

Hey Marty,

There's certainly more tech minded individuals on the forum than me, but it appears they're on holidays.

You've probably tried some things by now.

A Zoom connected to the XR18 will give you a stereo recording. Aux or HP out. A set & forget option. I use a 20m boosted USB cable which seems to work fine. Am I right in understanding that your plan was USB to Ethernet adapters to get the distance? Probably would work. There's some threads on that sort of thing. The usual XR18 way is multitrack to a DAW. On the routing page you could send Main, Bus or FX to USB 1 & 2 and only record 2 tracks. Just control the mix going to the Bus or FX. Hope I got that right.

Luke

• January 9, 2020
  • dylanchampagne
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-03

My brand new Subnup Mini pedal will not recognize a Toneprint beam from my iPhone 5c. I've tried multiple guitars and multiple pickups. The Subnup is the only thing in the signal chain. I've tried using both the phone's speakers and headphones (both earbuds and standard headphones). I've tried multiple Toneprints. Nothing is working. I can't try using USB because apparently TC Electronics' Toneprint Editor is not supported on my system (Mac OS 10.10.5). I'm at my wits end and ready to return this thing. Anyone have any suggestions? Maybe I have a defective unit? Thanks so much.

read more...
    0 135
    • dylanchampagne
      TC-Samuel

Hi @dylanchampagne 
      It should work. Try using the top speaker and make sure the volume knob is turned all the way up and the pickup selector is in the right place. Here's two videos with more info:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neLAtbp-nRI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wRFrV5l54U

If it does not work, you might have a faulty unit. If that is the case I suggest you get in touch with your dealer or open up a support ticket with us here. They should be able to help you out.

Cheers
      Sam

• January 5, 2020
    • dylanchampagne
      MrSusan Was the issue resolved? I can't get Toneprints to beam from my Huawei P20 Pro to a BH550 and I've spent two days trying. I have submitted a ticket but haven't heard anything.
      • November 21, 2020
    • dylanchampagne
      MrSusan When you say "top speaker" do you mean the pickup on the guitar? Do you realise that speakers emit sound whereas a pickup is a transducer? It doesn't fill me with confidence when the people solving technical issues can't get basic terminology correct.
      • November 21, 2020
    • dylanchampagne
      erotte Same here (except the OS problem) The desktop (current MacOS) app works fine with a connected device, but everything I tried with a mobile phones (iPhone 12, iPhone 6s) didn't work. "Beaming" does not work (Fender Precision and Sterling StingRay), a connection via cable+adapter also did nothing. The LED shows no reaction, no flickering or blinking.
      I can here the noise quite clearly.
      I own a bass amp with toneprint, so I know how to beam a tone print properly.
      • 58 minutes ago
Go to page