Products

249,548 members
126,571 posts
  • soundsystemspro
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-12-25

Hi to everyone !!! 

I have a big problem . I connect my dl32 with midas r  and i don't have outputs. But i have inputs. I make factory reset .        I make the routing aes50 A1-16 .But nothing.  If you have some ideas. ??? Thank for the time.

read more...
    0 231
    • soundsystemspro
      RexBeckett

@soundsystemspro 

Hello Periklis, welcome to the community.

The fastest way for us to help is if you save the scene from your console and attach the file to your post. See Choose File button below.

• December 25, 2019
    • soundsystemspro
      soundsystemspro

hi 

this is the scene that i have. 

thanks again.

A.scn
      • December 27, 2019
    • soundsystemspro
      RexBeckett

@soundsystemspro wrote:

hi 

this is the scene that i have. 

thanks again.

@soundsystemspro 

In your routing, you are sending the DL32 inputs back to the outputs. Instead you need to route the console outputs to the DL32 outputs through the AES50-A port. I have marked the important part of this routing:

AES50-A Output RoutingAES50-A Output Routing

This routing is corrected in the attached version of your scene.

Are you using the console XLR outputs for anything? The routing for these also looks a little unusual.

A V2.scn
      • December 27, 2019
    • soundsystemspro
      soundsystemspro

im very pleased !!!

thanks so much

just solve the problem.

i send to you my regards!!!

• December 27, 2019
    • soundsystemspro
      OneLife Hi, ihave problems to update my dl 32 with windows 10 it lose the usb kontakt.
      • Jan 25
  • kgentertainment
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-12-25

Greetings!

After using my S32 with my X32 Compact with no issues, I now have no input activity from the box, I just udated to 4.0,..could that be it,  although I do  have my outputs (Main LR) working which is 7 & 8 on the box, what could be the issue , is it the box?Attached is my scene .

Thanx in advance !

NEW CAT5MIXER.scn
    read more...
    0 275
    • kgentertainment
      RexBeckett

@kgentertainment 

Greetings Kirk.

Firmware V4.00 has known issues with stageboxes. I suggest you install V4.01 which is supposed to fix them. Also install firmware V2.4 in the S32 if you haven't already done so. See here. 

Your scene looks OK if you are expecting channels 17-32 to get inputs from AES50-A 1-16.

• December 25, 2019
    • kgentertainment
      GaryHiggins

@kgentertainment Update to 4.01, or drop back to 3.12. Many issues with stageboxes using 4.0

• December 25, 2019
    • kgentertainment
      DaveMorrison

Hey @kgentertainment 

If you were on Play rather then Record in the Routing:Input tab, then you wouldn't have stagebox inputs. 

And do the 4.01 upgrade.

• December 25, 2019
    • kgentertainment
      kgentertainment

@GaryHiggins @DaveMorrison @GaryHiggins 

I went 4.01 it worked,

but then went back to the same ...I noticed that the pic of the S32 was gone also in the "Connected Devise " section 

x32compact.jpg
      • December 25, 2019
    • kgentertainment
      RexBeckett

@kgentertainment wrote:

@GaryHiggins @DaveMorrison @GaryHiggins 

I went 4.01 it worked,

but then went back to the same ...I noticed that the pic of the S32 was gone also in the "Connected Devise " section 

@kgentertainment 

That was one of the problems that V4.01 was supposed to fix. Maybe you should drop back to V3.12 until they get the bugs out of V4.xx.

Also check that the AES50 cable has not been damaged. You could also use the other AES50 port on the console to see if that makes any difference.

• December 25, 2019
  • Shortyred
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-24

How do I reset to factory, my flashback just makes a lot of weired noise!

0 88
    • Shortyred
      TC-Kristian

Hi @Shortyred 

That does sound weird!

You should get in touch with the support team:

1) Press 'Support' at the top of the screen

2) hit the blue button that says 'create a care ticket'

Best regards, Kristian

• January 1, 2020
  • AndreaPenoncini
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-24

Hi everyone! i have a problem, i bought a Behringer X Touch One, but i don't know if it working with GarageBand, i bought a MacBook recently and i have to use GarageBand before buying Logic Pro X, i don't know if garageband has the protocol necessary to comunicate with the controller, thanks to everyone

sorry for any grammar mistakes, but i'm italian and i don't speak english well

read more...
    0 206
    • AndreaPenoncini
      KenMitchell

Hi Andrea  @AndreaPenoncini , 

Welcome to the community.  No, Garageband does not support the MCU protocol needed to use the X-Touch One.  Logic Pro X supports the MCU protocol. 

Ken

• December 24, 2019
  • JimDillon
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-24

What is the differance in Ip2000 ver 1 and ver 2?
    If it's software is there an upgrade for the software?

0 274
    • JimDillon
      GaryHiggins

@JimDillon I have been trying to sort this myself for a while now as I own an ip2000 v1 system. What I have come to find out, the v2 system can get firmware updates and the v1 can not. I hoped it would be easily upgradable by simply installing the firmware. It is not. The firmware update is done via the Turbosound app which is the same version for both v1 and v2. The app can detect if you have the V1 or V2 system and if it's V2, it allows the firmware upgrade-I believe there have been 2 so far.

• December 24, 2019
  • CayeTorres
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-12-24

Hi everyone! I have a problem with which I am not able to move forward. I have a Midas M32 as a FOH console and a DL32 stage box. Recently I bought the M32C console to use as a monitor console. The connectivity process says that if I want the master console to be the M32 of foh, internal synchronization must be selected. This console enters the aes50 A port of the stage and the M32C enters the aes50B port of the stage. The routings are done as Midas indicates in the video that I leave below, but my main problem is that I can not modify anything or gain or, eqs ... Come on, that the M32C ignores me. Could someone help me with this? Thank you very much in advance!

https://youtu.be/JujdVMtQ1hs

sorry for my english!

read more...
    0 303
    • CayeTorres
      RexBeckett

@CayeTorres 

Hi Cayetano, welcome to the community.

Only the console connected to AES50 port A of the DL32 can adjust the preamp gains and select phantom power. The console connected to DL32 AES50-B port has +-18dB of digital trim on each of the inputs. With the exception of the preamp gains, both consoles can process the inputs as required with EQ and dynamics.

• December 24, 2019
    • CayeTorres
      CayeTorres

Rex, thank you very much for your response. I really didn't know that the gains were only controlled by the console that enters through the aes50a port of the DL32. But my problem is that when I try to change an eq to a channel, or a gate, or a compression from the iPad (which is how I operate the M32c) it ignores me. And another thing I have doubts about is the following: ¿Do I have to load a show or scenes through the USB input of the M32C or with the internal synchronization selected from the M32 should the same scene appear on the iPad?   Hopefully together we can find the solution. thanks and sorry again for my english!

• December 24, 2019
    • CayeTorres
      RexBeckett

@CayeTorres wrote:

Rex, thank you very much for your response. I really didn't know that the gains were only controlled by the console that enters through the aes50a port of the DL32. But my problem is that when I try to change an eq to a channel, or a gate, or a compression from the iPad (which is how I operate the M32c) it ignores me. And another thing I have doubts about is the following: ¿Do I have to load a show or scenes through the USB input of the M32C or with the internal synchronization selected from the M32 should the same scene appear on the iPad?   Hopefully together we can find the solution. thanks and sorry again for my english!

@CayeTorres 

Do you have any control of the M32C from your iPad? There have been some recently reported problems with compatibility issues between the M32 app and iOS versions. I believe channel settings were affected.

With your system configuration, there is no communication between the two consoles except that the FOH console provides the master sync to the M32C through the DL32. Each console will have its own settings. When you load a scene on the M32C, the settings should show on the app if the iPad is correctly connected to the console's network port.

If you want to use the M32C as a monitor console and send the mixes to the DL32 outputs, your current configuration will not work - only the FOH M32 can send to the DL32 outputs. Instead you need to configure the system as:

M32 AES50-B <--> AES50-A M32C AES50-B <--> AES50-A DL32 

The M32C will, by default, have full control of the DL32 preamps and can send to the DL32 outputs. The M32C will route all the DL32 inputs to the M32 and can, if required, route outputs from the M32 to the DL32. We can help you with the routing if you tell us how you want the inputs and outputs arranged. 

• December 24, 2019
    • CayeTorres
      CayeTorres

@RexBeckett @GaryHiggins 

Thank you very much for your help. I will try to connect everything this way then M32 AES50-B <--> AES50-A M32CAES50-B <--> AES50-A DL32 the routing would be as follows: outputs 1-8 for in ears, out 14 sub, out 15 L out 16 R   If you need any more information I will be happy to give it to you! Thanks again!

• December 25, 2019
    • CayeTorres
      RexBeckett

@CayeTorres wrote:

@RexBeckett @GaryHiggins 

Thank you very much for your help. I will try to connect everything this way then M32 AES50-B <--> AES50-A M32CAES50-B <--> AES50-A DL32 the routing would be as follows: outputs 1-8 for in ears, out 14 sub, out 15 L out 16 R   If you need any more information I will be happy to give it to you! Thanks again!

@CayeTorres 

This routing assumes that you are running firmware V4.01 on the M32C. It could be done with V3.12 if necessary.

All 32 M32C Inputs come from the DL32 on AES50-B:

M32C Input RoutingM32C Input Routing

The M32C sends all 32 inputs to the M32 over AES50-A. It also sends outputs to the DL32 using the User Out crosspoint (see later).

M32C AES50 Routing.M32C AES50 Routing.

The M32 takes all 32 inputs coming from M32C over AES50-B:

M32 Input RoutingM32 Input Routing

All 16 M32 outputs are sent to the M32C over AES50-B:

M32 AES RoutingM32 AES Routing

In the M32C, the User Out crosspoint is used to route local outputs 1-12 and M32 outputs 14-16 to the DL32:

M32C User OutM32C User Out

Let us know if you have questions or need any changes.

• December 25, 2019
  • massimomb
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-24

Cheers, I registred a UMC202HD but no mail with the code for the OEM redeem software,I can eventually go with the free one but...somehow the software OEM is due...it's seem I'm not the only one...

Hoping in a late Santa...

Merry Xmas to all of you 

read more...
    0 233
    • massimomb
      KenMitchell

Hi @massimomb , 

Welcome to the community.  I'd be worried less about the OEM redemption code and more about the fact that you never got confirmation of your registration.  That confirmation is what activates your 3 year warranty. Music Tribe has been having a lot of website systems issues lately and it seems to be getting worse instead of better.  At least you were able to complete the registration.  A few days ago you couldn't even do that. 

Ken

• December 24, 2019
    • massimomb
      massimomb

Well, NOW I'm worried, if you tell me that the warranty is SO important...

...by the way, hope soon you guys solve the issue, i hope that the warranty don't became a REAL issue...

best regard Happy holidays...

• December 24, 2019
    • massimomb
      GaryHiggins

@massimomb What oem software? If it's tracktion there is a free version now that anyone can get-my guess is it's probably equal to or better than the code required version but I really don't know that from experience. Also an extremely powerful DAW that is also free is Sonar by Bandcamp I would highly recommend it. I have been a Sonar user forever, long long before Bancamp aquired it. Now they give it away and they also update it regularly. I paid over $350 for a version a few years ago that the free one now equals and surpasses! It is very powerful.

As to the registration, just keep your receipt and date of purchase in a place you can locate. You can likely get it honored with those if needed. As a matter of fact even if you are registered, they will require them to repair. I have to believe they will get this sorted sooner or later, it really is a BIG problem and is making MG look foolish. Reminds me of the guy who offers you potato chips from his bag and says, "have all you want" but clutches the bag opening so tightly you can get only one. I will also say (knock wood) I have a s..t TON of BehringerMidas/Turbosound gear and have had next to zero issues with any of it in the last 5-6 years, lets hope yours is like that!

/

• December 24, 2019
  • baxon
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-24

Hello, newbie here... 

Do any members know if the FCV100 is compatible with Yamaha's Tyros5. I only want to use it as a volume control. 

0 80
  • xjulia
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-12-24

Hello. I've a big noise when both output jacks are connected. One to a VOX amp and the other to a Roland Rubix USB audio interface. When one: left or right, no noise... Any idea about the problem? I've tried with two differet Nova System units...

thanks

read more...
    0 144
    • xjulia
      TC-Rasmus

Hi xJulia

Have you tried hooking up to a different amp or using two amps, and does the problem still occur? 

• December 29, 2019
  • PaulFranco
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-12-24

Hi All.

In the release notes for 4.01 it has listed as a new feature, "show control buttons assignable to User assigns (NEXT, PREV, UNDO, and GO)". I assume this means that you can use the show control buttons as extra assignable buttons. Am I wrong about this? I can't find where you would set these up.

Also, does anyone know if there are midi commands you cam send to the console to start and stop SD recording?

Paul.

read more...
    0 354
    • PaulFranco
      CraigFowler

Not sure about the show control buttons (I can't find it in Edit,) but re the midi stuff, according to Patrick's documentation, Midi ch7, cc107, 127/0 to start/stop recording to SD card.

• December 23, 2019
    • PaulFranco
      PaulFranco

Hi Craig.

Thanks for the info. Do you have a link to that documentation? Record start works but not stop.

Paul.

• December 23, 2019
    • PaulFranco
      RexBeckett

@PaulFranco wrote:

Hi Craig.

Thanks for the info. Do you have a link to that documentation? Record start works but not stop.

Paul.

@PaulFranco 

See page 135 of X32 OSC V4.0 by Patrick Maillot. You can also send 127 to CC104 on Midi channel 7 to stop recording.

• December 23, 2019
    • PaulFranco
      PatrickGMaillot >>I assume this means that you can use the show control buttons as extra assignable buttons. >>Am I wrong about this? Unfortunately, yes, you are wrong. 4.01FW enables you to set User Assign buttons to act as show control buttons, and not to use show control buttons as additional User Assign buttons. The format to use with the /config/userctrl OSC command for this is “S9xx”, xx: Control Number “xx”: 00: PREV 01: NEXT 02: UNDO 03: GO SD transport control can be managed through the OSC command: /‐stat/urec/state enum {STOP, PPAUSE, PLAY, REC}, int with value [0..3] X‐Live! (optional) extension card state 0: STOP 1: PPAUSE 2: PLAY 3: REC -Patrick
      • December 26, 2019
Go to page