Products

241,389 members
117,657 posts
  • scredly
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-10-09

Is there a button/power sequence to reset an IP2000?   Out of nowhere, the input sensitivity of one of my units is out of whack.   One unit volume is at 4.5 and the other is now at 26 to match it.     

0 173
  • scredly
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-10-09

Yet again, I have no multi-track recording because, in the heat of getting the live show going, I forgot to change the card input routing.   

There really should be a check box option to allow the card routing to automatically mirror the input routing.  

read more...
    0 135
  • Josenrique1987
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-09

What will be the set up or if there is any preset for Cranberries songs in the TC Helicon Voicelive Play?

0 86
  • Dale11
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-09

I own a perform V  however it does not fit on my microphone stand and it is very difficult to change the effects during a performance.  I am considering purchasing a mic mechanic or a voice live play.  I need something very simple that I don’t really need to change the settings on too much. I sing popular type rock. 

Can you please make a suggestion for me? I know they perform V has doubling  I don’t see this on the mic mechanic and not really sure if I need it. Mostly I want tone, pitch correction and a little fuller voice with a very small amount of reverb/echo.  I am not a pro so I need something very simple. Please help, thank you 

read more...
    0 665
    • Dale11
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @Dale11,
      It sounds to me like the Duplicator is the pedal for you.  It has doubling, reverb, pitch correction, and Tone.

Also in regards to your Perform-V not fitting on your mic stand, please check out David's rant.  You might just need to put some muscle into it, it's very unlikely that you'll be able to break the plastic on the Perform-V's mic clip by forcing it on there.

• October 11, 2019
    • Dale11
      SteveSchow

The Duplicator looks pretty darn nice....and SIMPLE...which is good.  I really love my VoiceLive Play a lot though.  I like having presets.  Truthfully I don't end up using much more than what that Duplicator can do, but I have found it beneficial, as a backup singer, to be able to totally disable my mic with a muted preset, for songs I don't sing on, for example.  I don't see how this unit would let you adjust the gating sensitivity, for example, where with the VoiceLivePlay you have more options to configure how all that stuff works. 

• November 5, 2019
  • Jaxsn
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-10-09

To start, I ‘ve already set my X-Touch internally to “Mackie Control and USB”

And did the same for my DAW (Digital Performer 9)

1. Even when my X-Touch is disconnected, from the computer,

When I turn on the power to the X-Touch and move any fader to any position,

after about two seconds the fader returns back to the zero position.

It does the same thing when my X-Touch is connected to the computer.

Thank you in advance for your help.

1. When the X-Touch is powered on,  I get no colored lights.
       whether is connected to the computer are not.
       All I get are the lights to the scribble  Strip  and the jog wheel.

1. I don’t know if this makes a difference to my problems I’m having,

With my X-Touch, but I only have my X-Touch connected via a USB cable.

When I set up the control surface section in Digital performer version 9,

it identifies my X-Touch connection options:

As “INT-1” (I am assuming this is for the input selection)

And

As “EXT-1” ( I am assuming this is for the output selection)

Also my X Touch is located In the “unconfigured ports section.”
    I will try to research what this means.

read more...
    0 256
    • Jaxsn
      KenMitchell

Hi @Jaxsn ,

When not connected to a computer the faders on my X-Touch act the same way.   By lights, I assume you mean the button LEDs. This is also normal when not connected to a computer and when not properly configured in a DAW.  There's nothing to tell the button LEDs to light up. 

I don't use DP but I'll see if I can download a trial version to help you out.  Are you on Windowss or Mac?

Ken

• October 9, 2019
  • Virtue67-
    Regular Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-09

1. I just recently punched my X32 Compact, 1st thing I notice comes with firmware 3.12 out of the box, however, the Behringer support page only shows 3.11. Why is this?

2. Is there a firmware revion sheet to show the changes and update features on 1 sheet. On the site, they only have on a single revision and main on the last 

3. My mix Android app Pro says it does not recognize the revision 3.12. however it does login to my x32 and it does work.

a. You can't connect by using the connect button it does not see the mixer.

b If you search for the mixer in the app it does pick it up whereby you can click and connect to the x32

This is the only way for the XM32 Android app to connect.

read more...
    0 1,431
    • Virtue67-
      GaryHiggins

I would suggest loading the 3.11 version firmware and trying. You can always load up 3.12 again at some later point. If it is a new version firmware not yet supported for some strange reason, when it becomes available, you can then easily reinstall it.

• October 8, 2019
    • Virtue67-
      PerHeldal

1. Who knows what is going on anymore. The website is unbearably slow. It took me 10-15 minutes just to get to the downloads for the X32 to confirm that 3.11 actually is the most recent firmware available. A bit suspect to start shipping units with software that hasn't been made public yet if you ask me. There is AFIK no way to save 3.12 from the console before applying 3.11 if you would want to do that. Unless there are confirmed problems I would just stay on 3.12. 

2. There would normally be a release-note fopr each revision, but there is no general changelog available.

3a. Notofy the developer (dev-core.org) of MixingStation XM32 that there is a new release out. He is usually very quick to supply updates. That software often support new features in the console long before Behringer manage to produce an update for their own applications.

3b. Mixing-station normally keeps track of addres of the last console it was connected to and should provide that as a defaulty. By pushing the button "Console IP" you can specify the console address manually.

• October 8, 2019
    • Virtue67-
      GaryHiggins

@PerHeldal @Virtue67- When I first got my X-Live card it had a similar issue. It had a firmware number that at that point didn't exist. I've also seen revision numbers in the info files that reflected firmware versions that were never released but were incorporated into a later version number. So, right, who knows what the issue is.  Also FWIW, (from a very reliable source) there will be a new firmware faily soon to allow the new 48 ch Midas DP48 to be used on both the X and M32 as well as some other new bells and whistles-maybe you have it...or its close relative.

• October 9, 2019
    • Virtue67-
      Paul_Vannatto

@Virtue67- wrote:

1. I just recently punched my X32 Compact, 1st thing I notice comes with firmware 3.12 out of the box, however, the Behringer support page only shows 3.11. Why is this?

Hi Andre,

I just got the response back regarding firmware 3.12

"The fw 3.12 is used in production already, but is not yet on the web. It only fixes an incomplete update of the scribble strip lcd after scene recall on M32/M32R depending on the fader board firmware. It does not add any new features and is completely irrelevant to X32 series."

So you can either downgrade to 3.11 or use the latest update of Mixing Station which will work with 3.12.

• October 9, 2019
  • NASservice
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-08

Hi all,

We have forgotten the password for one of our DM8000's, is there any way to do a hard reset or recover the credentials somehow?

1 467
    • NASservice
      Distinctap

Following ?

• October 8, 2019
    • NASservice
      DavidBradshaw

There is a way to access a locked DM8000- I'll contact your guys directly to share.

• November 27, 2019
    • NASservice
      todd_lewis

David,

I am not able to connect to the DM8000 at all. Can you contact me?

• May 18, 2020
    • NASservice
      RexBeckett

@todd_lewis wrote:

David,

I am not able to connect to the DM8000 at all. Can you contact me?

@todd_lewis 

Hello Todd, welcome to the community.

Your post may not be noticed by anybody who can help. I suggest that you raise a Care ticket for Technical Support explaining your problem. This is done by clicking on Support at the top of the page and then clicking the Create a Care Ticket button. This is only possible if you have completed all the required fields in your profile. Make sure that you fill-in every required field on the Care form.

• May 18, 2020
    • NASservice
      todd_lewis

Thanks. I finally got connected to the box. However, it has a very old version of firmware on it. I need v1.5 of the DM software. Does anyone happen to have that file?

• May 18, 2020
  • Jaxsn
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-10-08

I am very disappointed in this x-touch product.
    I can not use this with digital perform 9........
    After I plugged the USB in, the x-touch is just a $600
    paperweight I wish I knew this ahead of time.
    I'm going back to my BFC & BCR 2000, or a different brand.

can anyone help me

read more...
    0 232
    • Jaxsn
      KenMitchell

Hi @Jaxsn ,

Welcome to the community.  What research have you done? Have you visited any site to find out what others have been able to do with DP9 and the X-Touch? 

You might want to Google "x-touch digital performer 9" or mackie mcu pro digital performer 9". 

The X-Touch is a Mackie MCU Pro clone with improvements. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken

• October 8, 2019
    • Jaxsn
      DaveMorrison

@Jaxsn 

As Ken mentioned, The X-Touch is a clone of the Mackie Control. Since these units are dumb (not programmable), all functionality is supplied by the DAW (DP). The best place to ask these questions is at motu nation.

Are you using a mac or PC? 

• October 8, 2019
  • MusicallySavage
    Regular Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-07

Hi There,

Has anybody else noticed...

Sometimes initializing the mixer to start fresh (Setup-Connection-Init Mixer Settings) doesn't 'quite' reset everything. Might do for a few seconds before the mixer throws back a setting. Or just not reset completely. Might be little things like keeping pan on a few tracks etc...

My OCD helps. Initializing it a few times usually does the trick. You're just never sure...

A case of simple communication or something else? Any thoughts?

Cheers, Luke

read more...
    0 211
    • MusicallySavage
      KenMitchell

Hi Luke, 

I've seen this a few times but it's only been over WiFi and spotty WiFi at that.  I think the reason for this is the fact that XAir Edit sends a fairly large number of OSC messages all at once using UDP protocol which is connectionless. In other words, UDP packets are sent from XAir Edit but there's no ACK from the mixer to confirm each message  was received. 

I've never seen this on a hard wired connection. 

Ken

• October 8, 2019
  • RooMcKeller
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-07

Hi guys,

I'm having a problem sending midi program change data to my TC Electronic D-Two delay unit from Ableton. I'm using automation to change the program change numbers. Although the unit registers the data, as soon as the preset changes, it instantly reverts back to preset 1. It's also the same with bank changes, immediately back to factory bank. I've not come across this before & was wondering if anyone else has seen this? I also have the D-Two synced up to Ableton's tempo with midi timecode & that's working perfectly though. I just need to figure out how to change presets. It should be a simple process, but for some reason the D-Two isn't happy.

read more...
    0 251
    • RooMcKeller
      TC-Claus

Hi RooMcKeller,

This is from the Manual ... could that be causing the issue ?

Program bank

Determines which bank an external MIDI device will address in the D•TWO when sending a program change. The options are: Factory, User or External. When External is selected controller #32 can be used to address either the Factory or the User bank.

Factory bank: Controller #32=0

User bank: Controller #32=1

All the best from

Claus

• October 7, 2019
    • RooMcKeller
      TC-Mike

Hi does itmake a difference if you use Midi clips with Prg change data ?

ableton Prg change.png

Check also this article for more infos:

https://help.ableton.com/hc/en-us/articles/209070489-How-to-send-Program-Change-messages-from-Live

• October 16, 2019
Go to page