Products

250,515 members
127,681 posts
  • philotbeddo
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-02
    Behringer Europort PPA2000BT Portable PA System with Bluetooth
    For the past couple of months is randomly clips out the right side for a second or two at a time.  I can't find any excessive sound source or reason for which it would be doing this.  It also randomly starts making a super loud white noise static sound.  I have to turn it off and turn it back on to make it go away.  Super annoying when in the middle of a song or gig.
    read more...
    0 98
  • VicenteB
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-02

Hi guys!

I want to improve functions of XR mixers. I'm a developer from Chile and I want to contact you to make this mixer the best one. Please I want to talk with someone from Behringer to discuss this posibility. 

The idea is give more flexibility using more than the current posibilities with OSC data, create new functions like delay for the outputs, something that all of us wants.

Please contact me!

Or give me a like to help me with this idea!!!

Thanks guys!

read more...
    0 127
    • VicenteB
      Paul_Vannatto

Hi Vincente @VicenteB 

Welcome to the forum. The firmware and official apps code availability is restricted to the company developers only. The rest of us are free to develop enhancements in 3rd party apps using the extensively documented OSC protocol (by one of our own Patrick-Gilles Maillot). 

That said, you are of course free to apply to join the Tribe here

• January 2, 2020
  • hausman
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-01-02

Hello,

I bought a Xenyx-1002 mixer and a UCA-202 USB audio interface as a simple recording setup for my son.  But, I'm having trouble figuring out how the signals are / should be routed.  

Inputs:  Mic via XLR on CH 1, 3 synths on CH 3/4, 5/6, 7/8

Outputs:  Single (mono) output to keyboard amp via CTRL ROOM OUT (Left)

2-Track In/Out:  RCA cables to UCA-202

The goal is to be able to hear the instruments directly, as well as the PC's output (existing/backing tracks), and be able to record the instruments (without re-recording the PC's output).  Should be simple.  I'm using the CTRL ROOM output because I want to be able to hear both the instruments and the playback, by assigning the 2-TR to CTRL ROOM.  If I use the MAIN output, I'll only get the instruments -- because I don't want to create a feedback loop by assigning the 2-TR to MIX.  

The problem is, as soon as I press the 2-TR TO CTRL ROOM button, I no longer hear the instruments.  It's as if it pulls the MAIN MIX out of the CTRL ROOM at this point.  The only way to bring it back is by turning on the MONITOR switch on the UCA-202... but now I'm hearing doubled/chorused instruments.  

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Dan

read more...
    0 136
    • hausman
      KenMitchell

Hi Dan ( @hausman ), 

Welcome to the community.  What you are running into is the severe limitation of those analog mixers due to the way Behringer implemented the 2TR.   2TR to CTRL RM is just that. It sends whatever is coming in on the 2TR IN  to the PHONES/CTRL RM.  It isn't a "blend/combine" like the TO MAIN MIX but a hard switch.   

There is a way to get the 2TR IN into the mix without using TO MAIN MIX, but as you said, you have to be careful to avoid feedback loops.   Depress 2TR TO CTRL RM and then patch the CTRL RM L/R OUT to Inputs 9/10.  You can then mix 9/10 just like the other inputs.  

Unfortunately, this only solves half the problem. There is no way to only record the instruments at this point since you've added the 2TR into the mix and the 2TR OUT is a copy of the MAIN MIX. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken

• January 2, 2020
    • hausman
      hausman

Thanks Ken.  That's about what I figured.  Do you know, do the Xenyx mixers with the USB audio interface built-in handle this better?  Or do I have to move up to the versions with the ALT-3/4 bus?  (That's more what I'm used to with my Mackie... I was trying to take the cheap route for my son's setup.)

Thanks,

Dan

• January 2, 2020
  • Szattila7
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-01-02

Hi! I plan to buy Sub'N'Up mini Octaver. I would like to ask if I want to use it with electro acoustic guitar (with L.R. Baggs iBeam pickup) it is possible to transfer via TonePrint app? Thank you for your response! I wish you all a Happy New Year! Best regards, Attila

read more...
    0 126
    • Szattila7
      TC-James

Hi there!

Whilst I am not familiar with your exact pickup, it should work just fine, providing that it's not a Piezo pickup of some kind?

Thanks, James.

• January 2, 2020
    • Szattila7
      Szattila7

Hi James, thx for your answer. It is not piezo pickup, but similar. If I understand well, Sub'n'Up doen not work with piezo pu.

https://www.lrbaggs.com/pickups/ibeam-acoustic-guitar-pickup

Greetings,

Attila

• January 4, 2020
    • Szattila7
      TC-James

Exactly right. It should work just fine with your pick-up  

• January 5, 2020
    • Szattila7
      Szattila7

Thanks again!

• January 5, 2020
  • Laurens
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-01-02

Unfortunately i have the same problem as mentioned in this topic: https://community.musictribe.com/t5/Recording/X32-Rack-Network-Port-not-working/td-p/263392

The network part of my P0AAQ board in my X32 compact isn't working anymore. Changing it with the P0AAQ board from bij X32 rack fixed it, but now i have a x32 rack without network.

Could somebody tell me where i could order a replacement P0AAQ board?
    Preferably somewhere in Europe, or at least a company that will ship to The Netherlands.

Hope to hearr from you all.

read more...
    0 150
    • Laurens
      RexBeckett

@Laurens 

I suggest that you raise a Care ticket for Spare Parts explaining your requirements. This is done by clicking on Support at the top of the page and then clicking the Create a Care Ticket button. This is only possible if you have completed the required fields in your profile. The Care ticket is currently the only way to request technical support, service and spare parts from any of the Music Tribe companies.

• January 1, 2020
  • DaveKorman
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-01-02

Hi, my X32 (which incidentally is the first one to enter the UK and was used for the roadshow) is still running FW 2.08, since until now there was nothing in the later vesrions that I needed. That has all changed with the new routing capability of V4.x, so now is the time to upgrade.

Can I simple install FW 4.01 directly, or do I need to upgrade to some intermediate version(s) on the way? I have copies of all the FWs from 2.05 upwards, so it's no big deal, but obviously the shorter the upgrade path the better!

Thanks,

Dave

read more...
    0 172
    • DaveKorman
      Paul_Vannatto

Hi Dave @DaveKorman ,

Welcome back. You were one of the first 3rd party developers for the X32 (many moons ago). Good to hear from you again.

Yes you can upgrade the firmware from 2.08 to 4.01 directly. Please make sure you backup your scenes, snippets and the preset libraries. There have been some reports of 4.01 wiping out the snippets and presets. The best way to do that is probably exporting to a show set of files and export the presets. Unfortunately I don't remember if 2.08 had the feature where you could multiple select the presets, then export, or not.

• January 2, 2020
  • SubhaPindiproli
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-01

I am using DAW - Presonus Studio One 4.6. I have both Windows and Macbook AIR setup. 

On MacBook when I open Preferences > Audio Setup, I can select VoiceLIVE Rack to record the Voice. 

VoiceLive Rack is connected to the MacBook via, USB connector.  A Condensor Microphone is connected to VL Rack. The I/O is : Phantom ON (that part I am familar with). 

However on Windows 10 64 BIT OS - as it runs ASIO4ALL drivers.  I cannot seem to record voice as seamlessly.  Is there drivers I can download to make this happen ?

Thanks

Subha

read more...
    0 114
  • abloom
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-01

I testing out the umc404hd audio interface using a 15-inch 2018 Macbook Pro 2.6 GHz i7 32 GB Ram running both GarageBand and Audacity. 

Everything functions correctly, 4 tracks record simultaneously - but there is popping and clicking. Tried switching out cables, microphones, everything - with the same result. 

Any ideas before I send this back and try something different?

read more...
    0 203
    • abloom
      KenMitchell

Hi Aaron ( @abloom ),

Welcome to the community.  Before returning the interface you may want to Google "apple t2 chip audio problems" and do some reading.  This has been going on for more than a year and hasn't been resolved yet.   Just to confirm, are you using a USB-A to USB-C adapter or are you using a USB-C hub?  USB-C hubs have been known to cause problems as well. 

Ken 

• January 1, 2020
    • abloom
      Christiaan

I had the same with my pc but when  I connected the 5 volt adapter it was gone

• January 19, 2020
  • OldSchool1948
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-01

I'm looking for a tube integrated amplifier for my Tannoy DC8ti speakers and would like to hear what others are using.  Currently, I have a Herron VTSP-3A (r02) preamp and NAD M22v2 power amp.  

0 120
    • OldSchool1948
      GrahamH

Nobody here qualified to answer. Best going to one of the Fan pages on FB for good advice.

• May 27, 2020
  • crystal
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-01-01

Hi folks in this community, and hi to the forum admins!

I'd like to know the power in watts of the Bugera BXD15A. I'm looking for a specification of the power after RMS signal measuring, and not the peak power. The peak power is declared to be 1000 watt.

Furthermore, can somebody provide me with infos about the acoustic pressure (Kennschalldruck)?

Thanks in advance,
    crystal

read more...
    0 404
    • crystal
      Paul_Vannatto

Hi Christian @crystal 

Welcome to the forum. Is there a particular need for these specs? If you are looking for a guitar amp that will blow dry the audience, please reconsider your needs. Far too often, I have to ask new guitarists to turn their amps down (or else) during soundcheck. Usually their response is that they have to have it loud enough in order to get the tone they are looking for. But many of the pros are now using amps with mcuh lower peak wattage, but with amazing quality (and the audience and sound engineer is much happier with).

• January 1, 2020
    • crystal
      crystal

Hi Paul,

thank you for your helpful answer. Of course you're right reflecting these concerns. I guess that I'm rather careful with such matters, but sometimes my band collegues complain about my bass being not loud enough.

It's true, I want to compare bass combos with each another. My reason is to know not only the quality, which is surely excellent with the Bugeras. But to be able to compare the possible power and loudness when playing along with my collegues. We are definitely not up to fill great music halls, but pubs or open-air stages with perhaps about 50 people of audience.

I should be happy with good quality and sound, but beeing able to regulate down the master control, cool as a cucumber.

• January 1, 2020
    • crystal
      Paul_Vannatto

Hi Christian @crystal 

With the bass, the reason why your collegues may be complaining that they can't hear your bass is due to their proximity to the amp and the wavelength of the bass notes you play. For example low E is 41Hz which has a wavelength of 27.4 feet. If they are standing/sitting any closer than that, the sound level will likely be less and they could actually be located in a dead spot (due to reflection from a small room). Quite frequently the bass player is standing 5 feet in front of his amp (which is pointed at his knee caps) and typically turns it up, because he says he can't hear - which in turn is far too loud at the audience position. No level of power can fix this. Sorry.

• January 1, 2020
    • crystal
      crystal

This is very helpful advice to me, thank you. I feel that your thoughts must be true, for I hear such seemingly irregular sounds and loudnesses when we practice in our studio.

• January 1, 2020
    • crystal
      Paul_Vannatto

@crystal wrote:

This is very helpful advice to me, thank you. I feel that your thoughts must be true, for I hear such seemingly irregular sounds and loudnesses when we practice in our studio.

You are most welcome. If I find one of the posts that explained it to me enough to understand the scenario I will post it here for you. It has been awhile since I last read them. So it may take awhile to find them.

If you have one of those wireless guitar adapters, walk away from the amp about 30 feet and have a listen.

• January 1, 2020
Go to page