Products

249,556 members
126,579 posts
  • jerund
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-22

My new BQ500 sounds great on my Fender 115 or my Eden 110, but I'd like to use both.  With the single output on the BQ is there a safe way to do this?  Both speakers are rated for 300 watts, and are 8 ohms, so as I understand it the only hitch is how to connect them.

read more...
    0 124
    • jerund
      DaveMorrison

@jerund 

Yes. The BQ500 will safely connect to a load of 4 ohms. Since each cabinet is 8 ohms, you could connect them in parallel (effective load of 4 ohms) or in series  (effective load of 16 ohms). If your Eden cab is a TN110, it already has an output (link) for another cabinet. The Fender cabinet may also have a parallel output (depending on the model). All you need to do is run a cable between the two cabinets.

• December 22, 2019
  • Caught exception: Specified column "user_id" is not in the row
  • karenevil
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-22

I can't get latest firmware for my MODEL D from Download Center/

https://www.behringer.com/Categories/c/Behringer/Downloads#googtrans(en|en)

Version 1.0.5 is downloadable now, there is only 1.0.5 but this is not latest. 

(I'm new for MODEL D and I stupidly downloaded and installed 1.0.5 .. GAH! )

snapshot_2019_12_20_212448.png
    read more...
    0 148
    • karenevil
      KenMitchell

Hi @karenevil , 

Welcome to the community.  According to this post, the latest firmware is now being bundled with the Synthtool: https://community.musictribe.com/t5/Musician/MODEL-D-Firmware-update-1-1-1-released/td-p/216142

Hope this helps, 

Ken

• December 22, 2019
    • karenevil
      karenevil

Hi Ken,

Thank you for the comment. I noticed the Synthtool and tried it.

Unfortunately it says " could under maintenance"  now .

Maybe something is wrong with the Berhinger's server.

I have to wait for a while.

karenevil

• December 22, 2019
    • karenevil
      Stfufane

Hey there,

Did someone make it work? My unit has version 1.0.5, I totally neglected firmware upgrades since I bought it. I tried the different versions of Synth Tool but none of them detect my Model D Is there a manipulation to do? I tried the 1.0.5 firmware upgrade and it recognizes the synth and updates it without a problem so I don't think there's an issue with my USB port or cable. 

Can someone help me please?

• May 11, 2020
  • Antonio65
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-12-22

Driver non compatile con Windows 10 per laptop...please aggiornare driver.

0 135
    • Antonio65
      Jose2

My question how ca I make it work with serato, it's  compatible?

• February 6, 2020
    • Antonio65
      Jose2

Please  help me to conect my mixer with Serato

• February 6, 2020
  • knorkator00
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-22

Dear All,

Just wondering about extending my stompbox family with Flashback 2, due to looping function. Is it possible to set by toneprint reverse looping (like ditto x2 ect.)? 

0 104
  • Bhajan
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-12-21

Everything works on the mixer just no effects,The fx controls all adjuct vol but no actual fx.Thinking to replace the fx board does anyone hav any ideas pls regards chris:

0 180
    • Bhajan
      DaveMorrison

@Bhajan 

Is this a new device or one you have been using for a while and the FX are now not working?

• December 21, 2019
    • Bhajan
      Bhajan

Thanks Dave

Its used on and off since 2014 i can't recall the fx working although all the dials signal etc comes through just no effect maybe the effects card needs to be replaced?

cheers chris

• December 21, 2019
    • Bhajan
      DaveMorrison

@Bhajan 

It could be a bad processor or something else?

Could you attach a picture of your mixer with the knobs set the way you usually set them?

Click the photos button...

• December 21, 2019
    • Bhajan
      Bhajan

Thanks Dave

My tech knowledge is limited......good when i ve done something once.......i generally do simple set up  voice guitar an keyboard and add effects after recorded from software.Im primarily a vocalist classically trained and chord 'basher' on guitar an keyboard.

L to R note ignore  2nd pic with solo on 5th fader i use ist channel eg for wireless usb mic in

Main Out through headphones

Tried many combinations of fx knobs eg fx solo on and next to it fx main to mix

Can scroll through fx the numbers written above the display don't come up just the name of the fx eg delay etc

The fx nobs do effect the volume or intensity of the signal and even shows as a black line meter on the fx display but still no effect cheers chris20191222_200544.jpg20191222_200500.jpg

• December 21, 2019
  • erleichda
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-21

Powers on to the red tone light and red foot switch light both on, steady red.  The power light at top right is also steady red.  But no signal.  Tried 2 different mics and cables, both of which work when straight into mixer.  Weirdly, the footswitch no longer 'clicks' when depressed. Unit worked fine until today.

When I depress both the tone and footswitch when turning unit on, I get green flashing light at top right, that then flashes orange.  I believe this is a calibration mode, not related to why it isn't working, but the manual has no information.  

Any help is appreciated.  

read more...
    0 89
  • S-Audio
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-12-21

I am having a issue when trying to use a guitar VSTi while running through a input channel. Everything works but I hear the clean guitar coming from the channel and the VSTi signal. Both are coming through on Aux1-2.

How should I set up a input channel so I only hear the VSTi ?

thanks.

read more...
    0 101
    • S-Audio
      KenMitchell

Hi Ron @S-Audio , 

Did you remember to take the channel out of the Main LR mix?  It sounds like you have both the dry signal and the wet return in the mix. 

Ken

• December 21, 2019
  • Trife666
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-21

https://kb.musictribe.com/musickb/view/article/TCHelicon/en_US/VoiceLive-Touch-2-Blue-Screen-After-Power-Up-228155787

This link seems to not work really need to find the working one so I can flash firmware back to restore my device

read more...
    0 101
  • pvautour
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-12-21

I am not getting any sound out of user preset 3, and as a result am unable to upload/BEAM my chosen TonePrint to it.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Phillip

0 213
    • pvautour
      TC-Rasmus

Hi pvautour

The TonePrint in TonePrint Slot 3 is a volume swell effect, you need to MASH to get any sound out of the pedal. You can see it used right here: https://youtu.be/oEmVMT3VRpc?t=406

As for loading TonePrints, if you have a newer phone than iPhone 6, you need to use the top speaker in your phone, or hook the pedal up to a computer and use the TonePrint app. Here's a video on how to beam toneprints with newer phones: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neLAtbp-nRI

Hope this helps

• December 29, 2019
Go to page