Products

249,554 members
126,577 posts
  • mixerking
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-10-13

No menu tabs showing on android 8.1 or 9.

0 144
    • mixerking
      mixerking

HI , had same problem with newer tv boxes , download Mixing Station Air , free , Google PLaystore , with additions around £5.

Same as xair  but laid out different , few minutes to work it out. Very good.

• October 13, 2019
  • Rob66
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-13

I'm using the x4 with expression pedal, setup to go from short feedback high feedback amount. I has been fine, but now I'm having a problem where it seems to bet setup ok, with a low mimimum and high max setting but...
    When I start on the minimum setting of the exp pedal its good, when I move the pedal to max for high feedback it's good, but on return back to the minimum position it doesn't not seem to have recorded the original minimum feedback a amount. It's minumum after the first use seems to give more feedback than I set it with. Does not return to the original minimum setting. Anyone have any tips?  I'd do a factory reset if I could find how to?

read more...
    0 180
    • Rob66
      TC-Mike

it could be an accidental "re-mapping" of the Parameter. Please note that if you move Expression pedal and turn knobs, youwill update the mapping.  Please try to clear the Expression mapping for the preset in question and program it again. Make sure you set min position then turn the parameter pot to the desired min position- now switch pedal to max position (heel up) and set max potmeter position an then save the Preset. Switch and reload preset and try out the mapping you just programmed. Is it working? 

• October 16, 2019
  • mixerking
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-10-13
    0 141
  • mixerking
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-10-13
    0 131
  • straina
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-13
    I record to the thumb drive and it plays back thru XR 16 LR Mains nice, clear, and loud but when I play the thumb drive thru my laptop the gain is very very low. All volume settings in laptop are full tilt. Any ideas? Ive tried diff thumb drive.
    0 127
    • straina
      RexBeckett

@straina 

Hi Sam, welcome to the community.

Make sure that the USB recorder source is set to a pre-fader signal tap. This will give a higher recorded level than a post-fader tap if the fader is below 0dB. If the recorded level is still too low, you may need to raise the channel gains to give a better gain structure.

Try setting the channel gains so that, during perforance, the input meters peak at between -18 and -12dBFS. Set the channel faders so that the Main LR mix output peaks at around -12 to -6dBFS with the Main LR fader at 0dB. Adjust your power amplifier gains so that you have the required live volume. You could lower the Main LR fader if necessary but don't raise it above 0dB. Recording from Main LR (pre-fader) should give a reasonable level for playback on a PC. 

• October 13, 2019
  • gm12338
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-12

I sent back a Samson VX8.1 line array pa unit that was not working properly and decided instead to buy a Turbosound IP1000 which I rec'd 10/12/2019.  I only ran the IP1000 a few hours to practice on my Roland RD-2000. The rear metal plate where inputs plug in, gets almost too hot to touch.  Should I be concerned about internal heat build up as I don't see a visible cooling fan nor any air vent ports.  On the Samson VX8.1 I returned, plus many other models I've researched, do have a visible cooling fan and or air venting with some having possible non-visible internal fans. On this blog somewhere, I read someone was asking IF there was an effective way to retrofit a cooling fan solution for their speaker.  I do "know" that excessive heat does in fact break down electronics over time.  IS there any internal fan or any air porting/venting in any of the Turbosound Inspire IP1000 thru IP3000 models? I like the sound I'm hearing, I'm also thinking about pa system longevity too.

read more...
    0 127
  • JimmyValenza
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-10-12

Can I patch a external Mic thu a channel to the RTA?

0 192
    • JimmyValenza
      ChaseMcKnight

Hi @JimmyValenza 

When you load a single instance of the Midas Spectrum Analyzer and select 'Channel' and it'll display whichever channel is selected on the console. Connect your RTA mic and select its channel (hopefully remove from stereo buss of course) and it'll populate in the RTA Effects rack as well as overlay on the individual channel EQ. 

• October 25, 2019
  • 4RandyTC
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-12

Just got a new in box BQ500, and the cooling fan doesn't come on. Is there a thermal relay switch or something like that that turns the fan on when it gets hot enough? All other Bass amps I've had, the fan stays on all the time. This one does not come on at all. Please explain??

read more...
    0 100
  • ajdaames
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-12

Hello guys.

I’ve recently purchased the VL3 extreme after my VLplay electric died. On this unit I see that you can import your backing tracks and play them directly from the unit. An awesome feature. However I play in a trio and we use some backing tracks with a click track. Is it possible to have the click track not go to the main mix and also have it heard through the IEM of the other band members? This is of course very standard procedure and without it playing backing tracks through the VL3 is kinda useless. Hope someone can help me out with this. Thank you.

read more...
    0 201
    • ajdaames
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @ajdaames,
      There are couple options for working with a click track depending on how much you want to interact with your VoiceLive 3.  If you want to be pretty hands-off and automate effects, then a pre-made click track imported as a Backing Track is the way to go - make the track the length of your song and automate effect changes so you can just sing and not have to think about toggling effects.  But if you want to be more involved, you can use the metronome in the loop layer as a click, and you can manually toggle effects and even create loops quantized to the click.  The metronome can be synced with incoming MIDI clock too btw.

In either case, you can output the Backing Track or Metronome to just the VoiceLive's headphone output and remove it from the main XLR outputs pretty easily.  This is done in the "Mix" menu, which you access by going to the "Home" screen then tweaking any of the small four knobs below the screen, the "Main Mix" tab affects the two main XLR outputs so you'd just lower either the "Track" or "Metronome" level all the down to "Off" to remove it from the main outs.  The "Headphone Mix" tab obviously adjust the output of the 3.5mm headphone output so just ensure the "Track Level" or "Metronome" level is turned up there so it's heard by your band.  Cheers!

• October 16, 2019
  • studiomilad
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-12
    hello help
    0 264
Go to page