Products

285,159 members
167,081 posts
  • mgraao
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-03-03

Greetings,

I am a disabled vet on a very limited income. I own 2 Behringer NU6000DSP's that both have went bad in the last 3 years, last one occuring just days ago. The first time was under warranty and NEVER heard anything back from anyone ( believe me am persistant) I thought it would have been quicker acting with manufacturer then submitting to Sweetwater service (1st kick in the pants) Even have a repair vacility 30 miles away.... did everything except throw rocks through windows to get help! Still nothing.

Now all this tribe stuff... I don't need a forum, I need service PLEASE! Ticket submission said response in under 24 hours (2nd kick in pants) I DJ the local VFW's/Legions for very little money and consider moving the gear my weekly cardio. So without an amp, I won't be doing any gigs which may cause my blood to thicken and I could possibly die!  I know it is a stretch, but seriously, it could happen!

I don't want to die please help me!

My setup...minus working amps.My setup...minus working amps.

read more...
    1 228
    • mgraao
      RexBeckett

@mgraao 

Hello Bryan, welcome to the community. We are mostly users like you but we may be able to help.

Did you get any email response from your most recent Care ticket submission? Some people have missed them because they ended-up in their spam folders. You should also be able to see the status of the case by clicking on Support at the top of this page. If you can tell us the Care Ticket Number, we should be able to get someone to look into it.

• March 2, 2020
    • mgraao
      mgraao

Thank you. Never received email from support, but instantly received one when you posted, go figure.

Submitted 2 tickets, one from yesterday and one this morning.

CAS-79989-H7P1T6
      CAS-79857-M3H9J0

Thanks for the response.

/me mumbles: Dont mind this crazy vet polishing up his window breaking stones... maybe I could make it on the afternoon news!

• March 2, 2020
    • mgraao
      RexBeckett

@mgraao wrote:

Thank you. Never received email from support, but instantly received one when you posted, go figure.

Submitted 2 tickets, one from yesterday and one this morning.

CAS-79989-H7P1T6
      CAS-79857-M3H9J0

Thanks for the response.

/me mumbles: Dont mind this crazy vet polishing up his window breaking stones... maybe I could make it on the afternoon news!

@mgraao 

Thanks, Bryan. 

I have passed the information to someone who can probably figure-out why you are not getting the support you need. Stay tuned to your emails and Private Messages.

Edit: I heard from my contact. Your tickets are in the system and they are working on them. You should get some response soon.

• March 2, 2020
    • mgraao
      mgraao

@rexbeckett

Your avatar tag of superhero suits you well. Thank you for your effort.

• March 6, 2020
    • mgraao
      RexBeckett

@mgraao wrote:

@rexbeckett

Your avatar tag of superhero suits you well. Thank you for your effort.

@mgraao 

Happy to help, Bryan. Keep on entertaining the troups.

• March 6, 2020
  • Roseanne
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-02

Hace poco compré unos micrófonos behringer ultra302mic y me encantan pero uno de ellos comenzó a tener problemas de conección con su caja, prende una luz roja y como que se va la señal cuando estoy cantando.

0 146
    • Roseanne
      RexBeckett

@Roseanne 

Hola Roseanne, bienvenidos a la comunidad.

Le sugiero que presente un ticket de Atención para la Reparación del Servicio explicando su problema. Esto se hace haciendo clic en Soporte en la parte superior de la página y luego haciendo clic en el botón Crear un ticket de atención. Esto es solo es posible si ha completado todos los campos obligatorios en su perfil. Asegúrese de completar todos los campos obligatorios en el formulario de Atención.

• March 2, 2020
    • Roseanne
      Roseanne

Gracias. Lo intento pero me pide el número de serie y no sé cuál de los numeros que tiene la caja es.

• March 2, 2020
  • DeclanSlater
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-03-02

Try to copy even just a simple EQ (or anything really) from a bus to a matrix, or matrix to bus, (between any *different* types of channels really) and you get the dreaded... 

WARNING

CHANNEL TYPE MISMATCH

SOURCE AND DESTINATION MUST BE THE SAME

Bummer...  bumping into errors like that is making it quite a bit harder to reconfigure things around using @Paul_Vannatto 's TOTALLY AWESOME - X32 / WING converter software to import old X32 shows into the WING.

still... Killer software though, Paul!

read more...
    0 99
    • DeclanSlater
      Paul_Vannatto

Thanks Declan @DeclanSlater . Glad it is helpful. 

I tried to do the copy using the library and come up with the same errors. I've also asked the developers if there are technical reasons why copy/paste can't work between non-identical channel strips - haven't got an answer yet.

• March 2, 2020
  • joewherefast
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-02

How many watts is it at 8 ohms?  I only need the one cabinet. 

0 77
  • k3pto
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-03-02

A few questions about the block diagram:
    1) where is the Channel Meter for each of the input channels?
    2) the diagram shows record level controls for the USB Recorder. How do I access them?
    3) The section labeled as Aux Returns 1-8, is that really just the Aux inputs and not Returns?
    4) what are the circles with an arrow through them?

read more...
    0 97
    • k3pto
      Paul_Vannatto

@k3pto wrote:

1) where is the Channel Meter for each of the input channels?

They are not on that block diagram. Channel meters are post preamps (basically pre everything else).

2) the diagram shows record level controls for the USB Recorder. How do I access them?

They are on the USB Player/Recorder screen. On the console press the USB (or View) button beside the USB port. The Recording trims are on the config screen (second tab). In X32-Edit, it is in the Recorder section.

3) The section labeled as Aux Returns 1-8, is that really just the Aux inputs and not Returns?

Both Ch 1-32 and Aux Return 1-8 sections refer to the appropriate channel strips. The Aux In refers to the six 1/4" jacks on the back of the console (top row).

4) what are the circles with an arrow through them?

Those are various encoders on the console (eg pan, gain, etc.).

• March 2, 2020
  • ChrisF
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-03-02

I want to ask a similar question from https://community.musictribe.com/t5/Musician/Looper-output-through-guitar-jacks-on-VL3X/m-p/264092/highlight/false but in this forum.

How can I send looper output to the guitar jacks. Or in general seperate from the vocal or guitar tracks? Is this possible on the VL3X?

read more...
    0 94
    • ChrisF
      TCH-Rob

Hi @ChrisF ,

Unfortunaly you can't reroute the looper on VL3x. You can route the backing tracks to the guitar outputs but not the looper. 

• March 4, 2020
  • seanc01
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-02

Hi, very interested in the Plethora X5.

but a few questions..

1. What does stereo mode mean or do?

for example. if i have a keyboard and split it, left is a moog bass, right is strings.

can I add one compressor on the bass side? Then a different compressor and a phasor on the strings? Then put the same reverb on all?

2. Are there any plans to add an EQ or envelope filter? this would make this really useful for bass players.

3. also will there be a rev 2 at some point that adds in a dedicated XLR DI function?

read more...
    0 365
    • seanc01
      seanc01

On the stereo thing...

could I have an active bass plugged into one channel, and then a passive bass in the other and both have independent gains/ normalizing?

Or.. Could I share this pedal? meaning I have my board set up. And then the band's other player wants to use one effect for one song. Could they route their pedal board's effects loops into on of the channnels?

for example. i am running my Plethora. but  one section of a song requires a timed delay. Could say the bass play or keyboard player rout their effects loops into one side of  the Plethora and we could both run simultaneous instances of a delay. So that the two instruments actually have their echoes at the same time?

• March 2, 2020
    • seanc01
      TC-Mike

Hi,

1) no, you cannot apply indiviual FX pedals to the left or right channel only.  Dual mono mode is not supported and there is no parallel routing at this point either.

2) Not at this point, but we are developing the firmware further and i'd be happy to pass your feature requests to our product management for consideration. 
      Next firmware will ad the Helix Phaser, Viscous Vibe and a Tuner...

3) Cannt comment on this as i don't know ....

P.s. Plethora works great with synths and keys and input is quite robust for line level signals...

best regards,

Mike

• March 2, 2020
  • midilord
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-02

Greetings

I have been trying to connect (with no success) the Midas m32 to an iMac via ethernet and using the iMac to broadcast wifi in order to connnect an iPad to use the M32 mix app. Has anyone tried this with any success.  

read more...
    0 139
  • Mike-Tech
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-02

Now that Music Tribe owns Behringer/Bugara will they do a better job at supplying parts to out of warrenty amps?

Horrendous service in the past. I'd like to keep some of this stuff out of landfills!

0 99
  • cupchurch91
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-02

What is the software needed to download for the Ditto X4 for Mac?

0 82
    • cupchurch91
      TC-Mike

there is unfortunately no Mac isntaller available for the latest Ditto X4 Beta (build 91). it is PC only.

• March 9, 2020
Go to page