Products

268,786 members
148,420 posts
  • Virtue67-
    Regular Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-03

Where can we obtain additionally preset? Yamaha TR range has a nice range with even Mic and equipment preset which you cal dial-in.

0 651
    • Virtue67-
      Vasco_Romijn

There are no (official) additional presets for the X/M32 mixers. You can use the presets already in, tune them to you're needs and save them as new preset. Maybe there are users who already made there own (tuned) presets and wanna share them with you.

I do not use presets on any mixer because they never sound as what I like. I tune everything on my experiance.

• October 3, 2019
    • Virtue67-
      Paul_Vannatto

@Virtue67- wrote:

Where can we obtain additionally preset? Yamaha TR range has a nice range with even Mic and equipment preset which you cal dial-in.

Attached is the Artists Presets package that was included with the X32 firmware 2.0

X32 V2 Presets.zip
      • October 3, 2019
    • Virtue67-
      Paul_Vannatto

Attached is a compilation that one of the forum members put together for the X-Air family of consoles. Since the X-Air and X32/M32 share the same effects engine, these will also work with the X32/M32

XR Mixer Series Presets.zip
      • October 3, 2019
    • Virtue67-
      Virtue67-

Thank for the presets, I looked at them Will use most of them THANK YOU SO MUCH.

If I plug a say GTR quickly loads a preset so it has to go quickly on live gig scenario. This is where Presets come in handy Because Unlike analog, digital mixers are not as quick to set up analog eq with digital is but more fiddle you can't do it in a few seconds basically.

• October 13, 2019
    • Virtue67-
      Vasco_Romijn

@Virtue67- wrote:

If I plug a say GTR quickly loads a preset so it has to go quickly on live gig scenario. This is where Presets come in handy Because Unlike analog, digital mixers are not as quick to set up analog eq with digital is but more fiddle you can't do it in a few seconds basically.

Every instrument/voice sounds different and need adjustments, presets are good startpoints but nothing more than that is my opninion. Also a digital mixer can be setup quickly, it is just all about nowing you're gear. We did a festival with different bands a couple of weeks ago with a M32 and we do soundchecks in 5 minutes.

• October 14, 2019
  • Paulo1
    Triber
    2019-10-03

Introducing Tannoy Gold Monitors

Many of the world's greatest hits have been recorded and mixed using Tannoys. 

The long and storied legacy of Tannoy's studio monitors have endured the test of time and adapted with the evolution of technology.

Dual Concentric: The heart of Gold
    Today Tannoy is introducing the Tannoy Gold series, the next generation of premium nearfield monitors.

Engineered to the highest standards and build quality, the Gold series are designed to provide the most powerful, accurate and uncolored representation of your music.

Whether you're a seasoned Tannoy user or just taking your first step into a monitor system based on the legendary Dual Concentric driver, the Golds are your new best sonic friend and most trusted reference for any project.

Key features
    • Precise and neutral soundstage
    • Dual Concentric driver technology
    • Front-firing bass port
    • Titanium tweeter with Tulip waveguide
    • Class-AB system
    • Transducer-matched LF and HF bi-amplification
    • Dedicated input trim, bass and treble controls
    • Selectable automatic standby mode

Tannoy - The Voice Of The Artist

To find out more about Tannoy please visit: www.tannoy.comunnamed.png

read more...
    3 356
  • ubayd
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-03

I am trying to figure out if I can have 2 different FX effect presets at the same time on the live microphone. For example I like number 6 and 55 from the FX preset. But not sure if and how to add both to the 'live mic' so they both are on at the same time. Like an echo and delay at same time.

Although There is an echo and delay preset together at number 97 from the preset the quality is not that good and isnt exactly what im looking for.

So can i add 2 different preset numbers to the mic ? and if so, how to do this?

read more...
    0 107
  • aaronjrg11
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-03

I recently just got my deepmind 12 and when i select the 'chord' button, the screen shows no 'record' feature. it instead only shows, 'armed' and when i play a chord, the screen is stuck on 'learning'.  selecting a 'trigger' never shows up as an option. similar situation in poly chord. I can only see an 'exit | rec |wizard | bank' and then same as above occurs. i play a chord, and it is stuck on learning.  any idea how i can fix this?

read more...
    0 212
    • aaronjrg11
      stephandeutsch

I got exactly the same problem with my DeepMind 12 - did you find any solution for it?

• October 13, 2019
    • aaronjrg11
      stephandeutsch

ok, my problem was a midi loop, my DAW sent the same chord I played - back to my DeepMind 12 bcoz I was in Midi Recording Mode. So if anybody has the same problem, try that out first!

• October 14, 2019
  • JustDave
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-10-03

Hi ..I've just got a Sup n up mini and was playing around with it..nice sounds !..then I loaded up a few Toneprints and had a play with those but now can't get the pedal back to it's original state....any ideas ??

Thanks

0 605
    • JustDave
      macfilipe

On the TonePrint editor, pop into the Templates section, load up the Sub'n'Up Mini, then scroll down to "Poly - Default". Load that up, and you should be golden.

• October 2, 2019
    • JustDave
      JustDave

I did that and it has an uncontrollable sub octave that is present all the time regardless of where the controls are...from what I've read, I'm gonna have to edit the Poly Default template to remove the extra sub octave and then use that to restore it....thanks for taking the time to help ??

• October 3, 2019
    • JustDave
      JustDave

For anyone finding this post for the same problem the solution is use Toneprint and call up Poly Default template...hit the edit icon...there's a setting called Wet Sub2 ..turn it all the way down (-100db)..there's also 2 Sub Drive settings , do the same with these and save it..that's your default restored 

• October 4, 2019
    • JustDave
      dfp

Same issue. Got a used SnU Mini, tried some TonePrints, they all sound messed up, huge sub octaves and/or modulation effects on TonePrints that shouldn't have those settings... pretty much no single TonePrint sounded like it should have based on its description.

Suspect some bug or glitches or corruption of the TonePrints library... pretty bad issue, needs fixing! Makes the TonePrint system borderline useless, except that a user may re-program their own settings... absent some good starting points (accurate existing TonePrints) it's a lot of trial and error....

• April 17, 2020
  • paul_whitehurst
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-10-02

My amp powered off.  I replaced the fuse.  No sound.  I think it's in protect mode.  The display lights.  The light rings around the volume knobs are lit.  When I turn the power on the fan runs for one second and shuts down.

Is this protect mode?  How do I get it out of protect mode?

Thanks, Paul

read more...
    0 216
  • Timmossop
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-02

Hey Everybody.

Bit of a noob question, but I can't seem to find an exact answer anywhere?

My question is pretty simple:

* If our band plays a whole tone downtuned (2 x semitones down from A440)

Is the reference for my pitch correction still just default (a440) or do I need to do a manual adjustment to the pedals pitch reference?

Cheers

read more...
    0 622
    • Timmossop
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @Timmossop,
      You should be fine and not have to change anything.  Even if you're playing a whole tone down (with guitars tuned to D-G-C-F-A-D), an A4 note is still 440Hz for you guys.  You should be good, cheers!

• October 9, 2019
  • HeikoKnuettel
    2019-10-02

Why? 

0 150
  • HeikoKnuettel
    2019-10-02

It should let me configure the D, the Odyssey and the VC340.

VC340: Synth found, but update not possible ("Failed, check network and press to retry")

Model D: Synth is not found

Odyssey: Synth is not found

All synths are present in the device manager and can be played via MIDI or USB.

read more...
    0 2,248
    • HeikoKnuettel
      DannyBudts

It has nothing to do with the synths themselves but with some computer systems. I had the same problem. I closed all other audio us-drivers in the device manager, than the synths were recognised, I could update, I opened all drivers again...fine.

I opened a case for it, the asked me for all details, they are aware of it and they are working on it. 

Hope this also works for you. 

• October 2, 2019
    • HeikoKnuettel
      HeikoKnuettel

Thank you very much, that worked!

I hope they get rid of this auto-selection of synths. Even if it worked (which obviously isn't the case) it is annoying if you have more than one synth, you always have to turn the others off.

• October 2, 2019
    • HeikoKnuettel
      ChrisRose

It's not working here for me either. The Synth Tool sees that my Model D is connected, but when I click on "Update" all I see is version 1.1.1 and a box beneath that which says "Loading".

Nothing happens for about a minute, then I receive the same message: "Failed, check network and press to retry."

Capture.JPG

I've tried this on two separate PC's, both connected to the interent, and I get the same result on both machines. One is running Windows 10 64 Bit (latest version) and the other is running Windows 7 64 Bit (latest version). 

• October 3, 2019
    • HeikoKnuettel
      HeikoKnuettel

Update doesn't work for me either, on none of the 3 synths. Deactivating other drivers helped so that the tool at least found them.

I added a rule for the windows firewall, but to no avail, updating doesn't work.

My D is on Firmware 1.1.1 too.

• October 3, 2019
    • HeikoKnuettel
      Talos

It see's my Odyssey and I can change all the settings and sequences but when I go to the update page I just get ("Failed, check network and press to retry")

Please release the OS updates seperately till the synth tool is fixed, and the rest of the settings as sysex

• October 5, 2019
  • GaryHiggins
    Superhero - Level 1
    2019-10-02
    • GaryHiggins
      DaveMorrison

Cool. To be able to mix all 48 channels on the AES50 bus looks very powerful. I wonder if the X32 will get firmware 4.0 as well?

• October 2, 2019
    • GaryHiggins
      Paul_Vannatto

@GaryHiggins wrote:

DP48! Looks pretty awesome....

Yup, it is pretty awesome. But it does require more preparation by the sound engineer. 

• October 2, 2019
    • GaryHiggins
      GaryHiggins

@DaveMorrison I'm gonna guess it will since in the promo blurb it says it will work with Behringer X32 and since previous firmware releases have been for both X/M32 I don't see firmware 4.0 anywhere just yet though. @Paul_Vannatto I'm most curious about the price, do you have any insight there?. I quickly looked at Sweetwater but it appears they don't even list the device let alone have any pre orders yet.

• October 2, 2019
    • GaryHiggins
      sonosamas

Midas DP48 looks like a great piece of gear.  Will it work with Behringer XR18, P16-I, or P16-D?

• March 24, 2020
    • GaryHiggins
      Paul_Vannatto

@sonosamas wrote:

Midas DP48 looks like a great piece of gear.  Will it work with Behringer XR18, P16-I, or P16-D?

No it will not, because it uses the AES50. The X-Air does not have that.

• March 24, 2020
Go to page