TC Electronic

Brand

TC Electronic

233,972 members
109,570 posts
  • Dcatherwood
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-11

Question for the group - does daisy chaining the RS series of cabinets (e.g. RS210, RS212, etc.) benefit from a 3-conductor cable vs 2-conductor to power the tweets? The GK RB1001 I have does, since it’s bi-amped. Driving the cabinets now with an RH750.

read more...
    0 103
  • glento
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-09

I downloaded the Finalizer program but cannot get it to work with my Apollo 16mkll thunderbolt interface. Seems like the software will not communicate with the hardware. I can't change sample rates and get the sample rate mismatch flag when I load an audio file.

read more...
    0 350
    • glento
      TC-Claus

Hi glento,

Try switching the sample rate from Original to the supported 44.1kHz or 48kHz ?

All the best from

Claus

• September 24, 2019
  • brachem
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-08

Does adding an external Tap Tempo pedal to the stereo jack only work with the newest version of the Flasback 2 pedal or does it even work with older versions of it?

0 171
    • brachem
      TC-Mike

Flashback 2 works with external tap switch in all versions. (note: you need to enable it in the toneprint app!/ "global product settings" tab when Fb2 is connected to editor and you edit any template)

latest 1.2. service update will also include the option to use internal tap tempo mode, if MASH functionality is disabled in the Toneprint app..

1.2 firmware update will be relreased later this week... 

Best, Mike

• September 23, 2019
    • brachem
      msengers

looking forware to the new firmware. Makes the Flashback 2 perfect. No external tap pedal needed and stereo delay (I guess)

• October 1, 2019
  • nixx
    Super Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-06

It seems that if TC Electronic won't update their TC Near software, all users of Konnekt (and Impact Twin) audio interfaces are out of luck and won't be able to use their hardware with the upcoming version of macOS. If I'm not mistaken, macOS Catalina will support only 64-bit apps - and TC Near Control Panel is 32-bit

Is there any chance TC Electronic will update TC Near to support for 64-bit only operating systems? It would be a shame to have all those killer audio interfaces bricked...

read more...
    10 6,504
    • nixx
      yann_

I agree. but it seems they are not involved in this forum at all. 

I think it's more for users, cause if you check most posts don't even get replies, sometimes if ure lucky a user will help you out but Tc's staff have not seen em around. 

• October 3, 2019
    • nixx
      lello88

Hello, updated yesterday to OSX Catalina, my  Impact Twin unfortunately does not work, I sent an email to the support, I hope to receive an email from the support, greetings

• October 10, 2019
    • nixx
      LB

I own a Studio Konnekt 48 and I really love that interface. It is perfect for my recording needs, sounds great and has reasonable latencies. 

It is a real shame, that TC Electronics don't support this fairly new product. In a time where everybody's talking about the environment and saving resources, it just doesn't seem right that I have to throw away a perfectly good (great actually...) audio interface, just because I wish to upgrade the software on my Mac. 

Next time I buy an audio product I guess I will spend some time checking out the "end of life" policies of the manufaturer. The software support should last at least as long as the life expectancy of the hardware product.

I always thought of TC Electronics as a serious and trustworthy manufacturer, but this time you have really let me down...

• October 14, 2019
    • nixx
      LB

I wonder if TC even exits anymore, after they have been ackquired by Behringer.. 

• November 25, 2019
    • nixx
      hakanbahadir

I have the same problem, luckily I was the Beta tester of Catalina and could be able to turn back to previous version. I can not use Catalina just because of this hardware and it is not acceptable.

TC please answer us with a solution.

Hakan

• December 12, 2019
  • pedrolpd
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-06
    0 100
  • Alex_Zero
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-05

How do I get refund for the Finalizer App? I bought this 2 weeks ago, it did not work from day 1 and I have been in contact with the TC Electronics team since then to fix it with no success. I have asked them multiple times about a refund and have been ignored.

I have also searched the TC Electronics website to identify their complaints procedure and it appears they do not have one.

read more...
    1 411
    • Alex_Zero
      Azenkwed

Good luck with that. TC Electronic is the worse company to deal with. They have NO customer support. I bought Finalizer and didn't receive my email with the serial number. I am so pissed off.

If you get any issues as a small customer with TC electronics, forget it, it's like dealing with a crook or a drug dealer.  Once they got your money they make sure reaching out to them is impossible, yet acting like they have some form of customer support. 

You want an example of how low TC electronic is, what and the bunch of crooks they are? Go on their support page.  They have the guts to put pictures of support people with a smile on their face and a headset as if they have a proper customer support team and a call center. They don't. it's all smoke and mirrors.  

• September 9, 2019
    • Alex_Zero
      TC-Claus

Hi Azenkwed,

Did You get Your license ? Please PM me or reply here if not!

We have seen issues with the email getting caught in spam filters ...

All the best from

Claus

• September 23, 2019
    • Alex_Zero
      teedouble

I would like to know how to get a refund as well as the user above this thing hasnt worked since I bought it.

• October 20, 2019
    • Alex_Zero
      TC-Claus

Hi Terrany,

I would like to help - will You describe the issue and what is Your System setup?

All the best from

Claus

• October 20, 2019
    • Alex_Zero
      DrMove

I finally got it to work in my system...sort of!  The first I learned from TC Electronic support is that you must use it with an ASIO sound driver.  Okay, so I opened it in a different computer with ASIO and I have it authorized through iLok...fine!  And I got it to open, take a master, manipulate it and so on.  I also put in several reference track and...voila!  I can compare my track to pro released tracks!  However, I never got an answer from support re: the Finalizer.exe (the executable file) doesn't install the program into my Windows 10 operating system, it just opens directly from the folder where it sits on my C drive.  This can't be right because when I go to save as a project, it saves the name I gave in the folder I sent it to, however, there's no file extension assigned to it.  And I have no clue what file extension it should have.  Windows can't open it without a file extension.  That's why it's not right...the fact that it opens directly from the folder withought installing to the operating system...we're missing something here.

Will someone please confirm that this is the problem with this software...IT DOESN'T INSTALL INTO THE OPERATING SYSTEM...IT JUST OPENS DIRECTLY FROM THE FOLDER!  SO I CAN'T SAVE A PROJECT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T ASSIGN YOUR FILE AN EXTENSION!

Now that I more or less figured out how it works (I read through much of the manual) I would love to have actually save a project so I can go back and keep refining my master.

WILL SOMEONE AT TC ELECTRONIC PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE OR RETURN OUR MONEY...100 HARD-EARNED AMERICAN DOLLARS!

Thanks,

DrMove

• October 22, 2019
  • CaryCme
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-04

My question is:

With Mono Input, will Stereo output be enabled and function as so? In otherwords, can stereo output go to 2 different sources (i.e. 2 different channels or amps)?

Helix Phaser and Corona Chorus to be specific.

read more...
    0 129
    • CaryCme
      TC-Mike

Yes, the toenprint pedals jack connectors  all have jack sensing,so  if you use mono in, stereo out, the output will be stereo and can be send to 2 amps.

Best regards,

Mike

• September 23, 2019
  • JoeMarabella
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-03

Hey everyone, I got a used TC G-Force and no sound is coming out of it. Does anyone know how to make it work?

0 111
  • FelixHomann
    Super Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-03

Hi,
    it would be great if the Flashback 2 could be synced to MIDI Clock via USB. It's already recognized as a class compliant USB MIDI device and can sync to tap tempo. So it shouldn't be too hard to implement.

Kind Regards

Felix

read more...
    1 717
    • FelixHomann
      TC-Mike

Hi Felix,

thank you for your feedback. With the current Fb2 Midi sync via USB is unfortunately not an option due to the codespace being fully used, so there are no recources left for new features. With the new Fb 2 Firmware update, that is being released next week, we opted to implement a Tap tempo mode instead and could just fit it in, so that other feature ideas had to be dropped.

We keep this in mind when developing new products and have it already logged as a feature request.

In a typical Guitar setup Din Midi is much more common and has better compatibility with other existing midi enabled guitar products. Our new FB 2 X4 has expanded Midi specs including Midi clock and global tap tempo feature, as it also has enough space for standard mid connectors. On the normal sized Toneprint pedals there is no space for a din midi socket.  Would midi support via minijack out and an adaptor work for you too ? 

Best regards,

Mike

• September 2, 2019
    • FelixHomann
      FelixHomann

Hi Mike,

thank you very much for your detailed reply. It seems I might need to get a good deal for my FB 2 and get a FB 2 X4 instead  

MIDI through a minjack+adaptor would be a good idea for the normal sized pedals, indeed. The reason I specifically asked for the USB/MIDI sync was that there already is a USB jack on the pedal and hoped it could be implemented. In the end I don't care that much how the MIDI connection is made.

Regards,
      Felix

• September 3, 2019
    • FelixHomann
      SpaceAgeHero Hi guys,
      I'm also interested in Midi Clock sync for the Flashback 2.
      Unfortunately I don't have enough space for the X4.
      Couldn't this be implemented on the stereo input jack (where also tap tempo pedals can be used)?
      That is all, which is lacking for me on this awesome compact pedal.
      Kind regards
      Raik
      • Jan 17
  • Dc503
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-08-28

Anyone else get this after trying to run it 

I'm going need a refund if this can't be fixed did this on the demo to I just figured it would be fixed by time I paid for it 

0 203
    • Dc503
      DrMove

For me, the software doesn't work period.  First of all, it isn't installing in my operating system, (Windows 7 Pro on Dell Latitude E6420 Laptop) it just opens from the folder where the executable resides.  And when it opens it does nothing...I try to import a file and...nothing.  I'm guessing at this point, since TC Electronic and Music Tribe are ignoring my numerous email requests for answers, that they want you to sign up to the Finalizer.com cloud account and upload your unreleased masters to their servers.  Well I'm not doing it.  I should be able to 'Finalize' my masters in the privacy of my environment.

TC ELECTRONIC AND MUSIC TRIBE....HERE ME ON THIS...I WANT A REFUND ASAP.  YOU HAVE MISLEAD US ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE! REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE! 

I SEE YOUR FACEBOOK AND LINKED-IN PAGES...IF I DON'T GET A REFUND, I WILL BEGIN POSTING ON BOTH PAGES ABOUT HOW YOU ROOKED US OUT OF OUR HARD EARNED CASH AND ARE NOT RESPONDING TO OUR REQUESTS FOR AN EXPLANATION AS TO WHY THE FINALIZER SOFTWARE DOESN'T WORK.  AND HOW YOU MISLEAD US AND DIDN'T TELL US THAT OUR MASTERS WOULD BE IN THE CLOUD, AGAINST ANYONE WITH ANY SENSE WISHES.  I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO WITH MY MASTERS ONCE YOU HAVE THEM.  AND JUDGING FROM HOW YOU ARE NOT RESPONDING TO MY MANY EMAILS, I CAN ASSUME IT'S NOT GOOD OR HONEST!

I WANT A REFUND!!!!!!!  REFUND PLEASE! REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!

AS STATED ABOVE I WILL POST NEGATIVE REVIEWS ON BOTH OF YOUR PAGES ON FACEBOOK AND LINKED-IN.  IF THAT DOESN'T WORK, I WILL START WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND THEN  I WILL FIND OUT WHAT AGENCY IN THE EUROPEAN UNION HAS JURISTICTION OVER CONSUMER ISSUES LIKE THIS AND GET THEM TO WAKE YOU UP!!!!!!!

SINCERLY,

F.RICK FERNANDEZ

• August 28, 2019
Go to page