TC Electronic

Brand

TC Electronic

254,250 members
131,916 posts
  • Sphere
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-12-04

I need to talk to some one about upgrade liscense's. It is frustrating not getting to talk to a human. Does anybody have any suggestions?

0 233
    • Sphere
      KenMitchell

Hi Duncan ( @Sphere ), 

Welcome to the community.  The only way to contact Support is through the CARE portal. I'd recommend you open a support ticket, explain to them your situation, and in that ticket ask them to call you.  

https://www.tcelectronic.com/brand/tcelectronic/support#googtrans(en|en)

Hope this helps,

Ken

• December 4, 2019
    • Sphere
      Sphere

Yes, tried that. It seems to be down right now for new tickets. Does anybody have a number they know of I could call. I have had the run around for 2 weeks. 

• December 4, 2019
    • Sphere
      PedroRodrigues

@Sphere Thank you for your contact.

Im sorry for any inconvinience,we are here to help and assit on anything you require.

In regard to your question there are two separted points regarding licenses when you update System 6000 to the MKII version

1-Any active licenses present on the  MKI Frame will be also present on the MKII upgraded version

2- Upon update we offer two new licenses to our customers:

first we offer the Integrator license to allow our customer to integrate the MKII unit with a DAW 

second we offer a license that the customer can choose from the following list:

1. Stereo Mastering

2. Multichannel Mastering

3. Stereo Reverb:

4. Multichannel Reverb

5. LM6

6. AM6

7. Reverb 8

8. Engage

9. Unwrap

10. Back Drop

11. Live AID

12. VP8 Vari Pitch

If you efectively decide to go foward with your upgarde request the next step would be to open a new ticket via community.musictribe.com for that just press SUPPORT on the top part of the page and Log-in or Register.

I would also sugest to view the  "How to create a care ticket" to have an overview on the matter.

I hope this would help you answering yoru questions and you if you any more queries please feel free to contact us via the ticket system mentioned above 

Thank you very much for your contact.

Wish you all the best

Pedro

TC Electronic

• December 4, 2019
  • sj1
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-03

Hi All,

Using my Ditto X4, in Serial Mode, locked to incoming MIDI clock, suppose I have two loops recorded, one of which is currently playing back.

Is it possible to arrange to seamlessly replace one of the loops with a brand new recording while the other continues to play?

I have tried alot of different tap dances and have not been able to make it happen, and I am beginning to think it is not possible.

Can the community advise me here? Thanks!

read more...
    0 117
  • thepc997
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-12-03

I bought Finalizer app today, and it doesn't work in my pc.

i use RME Babyface , Windows 7 64bit  .  

when i launch Finalizer app, 'No audio device configured' shows up.

and i already activate from ilok manager as well.

i re-installed RME driver, but still doesn't work.

Please help me.    if it doens't work, i want to refund it.

error.jpg
    read more...
    0 418
    • thepc997
      TC-Claus

Hi thepc997,

Try deleting the Preference file found here:

WIndows

C:\Users\”Your Name”\AppData\Roaming\TC Electronic\Finalizer\app.xml

macOS

/Users/”Your Name”/Library/Application Support/TC Electronic/Finalizer/app.xml

The switch to Windows Audio before first launch of the app - then You should be able to select Your RME interface.

All the best from

Claus
      • December 4, 2019
    • thepc997
      thepc997

I deleted app.xml file,  switch to Windows Audio the first time.

but it still doesn't work. 

I tried in my laptop, (Window 7 pro) and it works .  

but stil cant boot in my Desktop .  i don't know why.

when i launch Finalizer app ,  just white screen and keep loading with No audio device sign.  can not click anything .  what should i do ?

• December 4, 2019
    • thepc997
      TC-Claus

Have You switched to Windows Audio driver before launching the Finalizer App ?

• December 4, 2019
    • thepc997
      thepc997

Yes, i switched . but it still doesn't work.

• December 4, 2019
    • thepc997
      TC-Claus

I'll try to create a similar setup and do some more testing

Keep You updated ...

• December 4, 2019
  • NickLehn
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-12-03

I followed the instructions for install, ilok is set up. The app loads with only a black window. Right click does nothing. The first time I loaded, there was a set up screen, but now there is nothing.

I tried to create a support ticket but there is no option for the finalizer software.

read more...
    0 181
    • NickLehn
      TC-Claus

Hi NickLehn,

Try deleting the Preference file found here:

WIndows

C:\Users\”Your Name”\AppData\Roaming\TC Electronic\Finalizer\app.xml

macOS

/Users/”Your Name”/Library/Application Support/TC Electronic/Finalizer/app.xml

... and then switch to Windows Audio the first time You launch the app.

All the best from

Claus
      • December 4, 2019
    • NickLehn
      NickLehn

Did as suggested, switched to windows audio, but still just a black screen.15758670266695086034725880698329.jpg

• December 8, 2019
  • DCM8004
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-02

Good evening, 

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me find the Value and Type of potentimeter that is used for the control knob on the Hall Of Fame Mini reverb pedal, i am looking to incorporate it into another piece and would like to replace the potentiometer with one that is located remotely if possible.

read more...
    0 90
  • Disappointed777
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-02

My daughter bought my a tc electronic clip-on guitar  for my birthday 2 months and it suddenly stopped working.   I'd like to talk to someone at this company about this, but instead I've  been stuck here in cyberspace on music tribe getting no help at all.

If I dont get a response and some assistance soon I am going swear off of a TC products for good and share my rotten TC electronics experience with everyone I know..

If you guys dont stand  behind your products then you are not the company I thought you were for all of these years.

read more...
    0 335
    • Disappointed777
      KenMitchell

Hi John ( @Disappointed777 ), 

Welcome to the community.  That's a tough way to start off if you're asking for our help.  We are a user community not an MT company so we can only do so much.  Threatening to trash a company is also not a good way to get help. 

In your post you say she bought you a "clip-on guitar" but a "clip-on guitar what?".  Do you know where she bought it?   

Have you opened a support ticket here: https://www.tcelectronic.com/brand/tcelectronic/support#googtrans(en|en)

Ken

• December 2, 2019
    • Disappointed777
      TC-Lars

Hi Disappointed777
      Sorry to hear about your bad experience. 
      I expect that you're talking about a clip-on tuner. Correct?

Just to get it out of the way: Have you exchanged the battery (sorry for asking, but this product needs a fresh battery to work the best). 
      If you have, then as Ken says, you'll have to create a "ticket" with support, so you can get your product fixed/exchanged. 

All the best,
      Lars

• December 2, 2019
  • somebody
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-02

Since two weeks I own a Flashback 2 X4. I really like the pedal but there is room for improvement.

One thing is that you have no visual feedback about the selected bank if no preset is active. The tap tempo LED could be used for this. It flashes always red. You could change it to green, if bank 2 is selected. You there would be a visual feedback, even if no preset is active.

Maybe you can include this in the next firmware update.

Best Regards

read more...
    0 136
    • somebody
      TC-Lars

Hey Somebody! 

Thank You for your input. I'll pass it along. 
      It's a good idea to give some form of visual input even when the product only has 2 banks. 

Hope you get loads of great sounds out of your Flashback! 
      Have a great day!
      /Lars

• December 2, 2019
  • dg87
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-02

Hi everyone, 

I need some help to finde a solution for the following situation.

I have a t.c. G-System and a Kemper. The G-Sys does all the FX, the Kemper the Amping. So i have conneted the G-System Controller to the brain and when I switch my presets, I also send Midi out of the brain to the Kemper to switch the Amps. This works perfectly for me and I want to keep this setting. But on large stages it would be perfect, if I could use one G-System Controller on top at another place of the stage. But the important fact is, both Controllers have to run simultaneously. I'm sure, it is not possible to connect to Controllers via some kind of Network switch with the brain right? But maybe there are other options? In my stock I have 2 G-Systems, so I have to brains and two controllers..Hope I can get some help, thanks a lot!

read more...
    0 71
    • dg87
      turunturun

My guess is a switch sending two pedal unit comms would confuse the brain. It would have to be two way communication for both units to stay in sync and work normally, and that duplicated data would throw the brain out of whack.

That said, I'd love to be able to do the opposite - control two brains with one floor unit.

TC really should come out with a v2 of this unit. There is still a strong base of people who would like all the current features, but with expandability like above, and effect routing flexibility and additional algorithms ala Eventide H9 / AxeFX / Helix.

Nothing on the market provides the same streamlined all-in-one package perfect for use with real amps like the G-System does.

Dear TC (and I'm talking to you TC-Mike): If you guys made a v2 with the following features it would sell very well:

0. the current core functionality of a brain and a footswitch that can control parameters in the brain (I used this capability *all* *the* *time* on stage while playing gigs) with switchable loops and amp control.....but added:
      1. all analog signal path for loops (still digitally bypassable)
      2. a user-bypassable/defeatable buffer
      3. the ability to run the internal effects before or after the amp insert loop
      4. the ability to change the order of the internal effects
      5. an all analog dry signal path through all the effects with the effect being the only ADDA
      6. new algorithms for purchase maybe like the Eventide model
      7. expandability to use two floor units to control one brain or one floor unit to control two brains

I have currently recreated a crappy version of the above by adding 2 H9 Max's (one in loop 4 and one after line outputs of TC), a second little midi controller for basic functionality over the H9s which still get controlled by the TC program change message, and sometimes even a second amp for a wet-dry config, and it sounds spectacular. It's cost me all in about $3,000. But its a lot more complicated the my dream G-System v2

Btw - dg87 sorry to hijack your question with my pipedream.

• February 14, 2020
  • notbasho
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-12-01

I've been scouring the internet trying to figure out how the custom subdivision setting works in my Flashback 2x4, but I can't find anything. I'm assuming it works using either the Toneprint Editor or the tap-tempo button, but I have no idea. Anyone know?

read more...
    0 201
    • notbasho
      TC-Samuel

Hi @notbasho 
      The custom setting on the subdivision dial correponds to the subdiversion set for the toneprint in the toneprint app. It does not have anything to do with the tempo set by the delay knob or tap tempo. Every toneprint has a specific subdivision built in, but can be used with any subdivision. For example, a dual delay might have eights and dotted eights when you set the subdivision knob to custom, but can be used with fourths. With the X4 you have access to all subdivisions without opening up the toneprint app.

Cheers,
      Sam

• December 5, 2019
  • notbasho
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-12-01

I've been futzing around with the toneprint app, and it's super cool to be able to dial in exactly what you want...but I'm having trouble figuring out what each parameter actually stands for in the app. Is there some sort of manual or legend that can decode this? Or, does someone have any idea what they mean? I've been using the program for my Flashback 2x4 and Hall of Fame 2x4.

Thanks for your time.

read more...
    0 184
Go to page