Brand

TC Electronic

254,250 members
131,916 posts
  • Dc503
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-08-28

Anyone else get this after trying to run it 

I'm going need a refund if this can't be fixed did this on the demo to I just figured it would be fixed by time I paid for it 

0 215
    • Dc503
      DrMove

For me, the software doesn't work period.  First of all, it isn't installing in my operating system, (Windows 7 Pro on Dell Latitude E6420 Laptop) it just opens from the folder where the executable resides.  And when it opens it does nothing...I try to import a file and...nothing.  I'm guessing at this point, since TC Electronic and Music Tribe are ignoring my numerous email requests for answers, that they want you to sign up to the Finalizer.com cloud account and upload your unreleased masters to their servers.  Well I'm not doing it.  I should be able to 'Finalize' my masters in the privacy of my environment.

TC ELECTRONIC AND MUSIC TRIBE....HERE ME ON THIS...I WANT A REFUND ASAP.  YOU HAVE MISLEAD US ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE! REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE! 

I SEE YOUR FACEBOOK AND LINKED-IN PAGES...IF I DON'T GET A REFUND, I WILL BEGIN POSTING ON BOTH PAGES ABOUT HOW YOU ROOKED US OUT OF OUR HARD EARNED CASH AND ARE NOT RESPONDING TO OUR REQUESTS FOR AN EXPLANATION AS TO WHY THE FINALIZER SOFTWARE DOESN'T WORK.  AND HOW YOU MISLEAD US AND DIDN'T TELL US THAT OUR MASTERS WOULD BE IN THE CLOUD, AGAINST ANYONE WITH ANY SENSE WISHES.  I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO WITH MY MASTERS ONCE YOU HAVE THEM.  AND JUDGING FROM HOW YOU ARE NOT RESPONDING TO MY MANY EMAILS, I CAN ASSUME IT'S NOT GOOD OR HONEST!

I WANT A REFUND!!!!!!!  REFUND PLEASE! REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!  REFUND PLEASE!

AS STATED ABOVE I WILL POST NEGATIVE REVIEWS ON BOTH OF YOUR PAGES ON FACEBOOK AND LINKED-IN.  IF THAT DOESN'T WORK, I WILL START WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND THEN  I WILL FIND OUT WHAT AGENCY IN THE EUROPEAN UNION HAS JURISTICTION OVER CONSUMER ISSUES LIKE THIS AND GET THEM TO WAKE YOU UP!!!!!!!

SINCERLY,

F.RICK FERNANDEZ

• August 28, 2019
  • Dc503
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-08-27

I purchased finalizer app and it crashes it won't start up at all is this not good for Windows 10 

0 211
  • TC-Mike
    Triber Moderator
    2019-08-26

our team is proud to present the new Hall of Fame 2 x4 :

hof2 X4.png

https://www.tcelectronic.com/Categories/Tcelectronic/Guitar/Stompboxes/HALL-OF-FAME-2-X4-REVERB/p/P0DHT#googtrans(en|en)

What's new compared to Hall of Fame 2 at a glance?

- 8 presets in 2 banks (banks can be toggled via foot switches too)

- 6 toneprint slots to store cutom reverbs or artist toneprints on the hardware

- 4 customisable MASH switches and Expression pedal (input)  allow for dynamic realtime tweaking of ANY FX parameter

- Midi implementation allows for remote control of all FX parameters and preset recall 

-customisable Shimmer reverb and other reverb types  via Toneprint app

-dip switches for Kill dry and bypass mode can be directly accessed via toggle switches on the backplate

What do you guys think?

Any questions? , just let us know..

cheers,

Mike

read more...
    4 202
    • TC-Mike
      TC-Mike

Since some have asked this for the Flashback 2 X4, here are the Midi specs for the Hof 2 X4: 

hof2 x4 midi implementation.PNG

• August 25, 2019
  • Alex_Zero
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-08-24

I purchased this yesterday, followed the install instructions, and every time i try to install I see the below.

The install freezes and I am unable to progress - I can't click as I just keep getting the spinning wheel. I tried waiting, restarting, redownloading, and nothing has worked so far.

Finalizer_Error_001.jpg

read more...
    0 271
    • Alex_Zero
      TC-Claus

Hi Alex,

Sorry to hear that! Please try switching to Windows Audio before launching the Finalizer App. After first launch You should be able to switch back to the ASIO driver ...

All the best from

Claus

• August 25, 2019
  • Guitar47
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-08-24

I purchased a license for the Finalizer app yesterday. I recieved a reciept from PayPal for the sale but I have had no email containing the iLok registration code.

0 486
    • Guitar47
      TC-Nicolaj

Hey Guitar47,

if you still haven't received it, shoot me a private message and we'll get you sorted asap.

All the best,
      // Nicolaj

• August 25, 2019
    • Guitar47
      Azenkwed

Same here, I haven't received my license number. I always buy licenses online and usually you get your license a few minutes later via email. Because it is all automated. Not receiving an email suggest a problem has occurred. 

So, I contacted musictribe. 

• September 9, 2019
    • Guitar47
      TC-Claus

Hi Azenkwed,

Please PM me if You still didn't receive Your license code ?

All the best from

Claus

• September 24, 2019
    • Guitar47
      Luke923

SAME AS ME, I purchaged VSS3 NATIVE just recieved a reciept from PayPal for the sale, no any related license delivery or registration code!!!!

• November 28, 2019
    • Guitar47
      TC-Claus

Hi Luke923,

You send me a PM - please send Your iLok ID there as well and if You haven't allready done this - check Your spam folder ...

• November 28, 2019
  • EddieBishop
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-08-23

My pedal is awesome and works in every way except beaming will not work no matter what I try.

0 143
    • EddieBishop
      TC-Mike

Please make sure you have latest firmware installed and use latest version of the Toneprint app:

Firmware updater for your Dreamscape pedal can be found here:

https://www.tcelectronic.com/Categories/Tcelectronic/Guitar/Stompboxes/THE-DREAMSCAPE/p/P0DDR/Downloads#googtrans(en|en)

Prior to starting the firmwar eupdater, you need to set the pedal into boot mode ->

1. connect the usb cable to the computer running the firmware updater

2. insert the power supply while holding down the footswitch 

3. LED will turn gree indicating that the product is in boot mode and ready to receive the data upload

4. Start the downloaded firmware updater 

5. Select "Dreamscape" in the drop down menu 

6. click on "update" button

If this should not fix the issue, please get back to us...

Best regards,

Mike

• September 2, 2019
  • yann_
    Regular Contributor - Level 1
    2019-08-22

No new updates or improvements for this unit? 

Curious if it will stay like how it is or maybe some new features will be added? 

0 261
  • messmusic
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-08-21

I purchased a license for the Finalizer app yesterday. I recieved a reciept from PayPal for the sale but I have had no email containing the iLok registration code. I submitted a support request (01000012) but have had no response from that either.

read more...
    0 343
    • messmusic
      messmusic

It's now 4 days since I bought this software and I still haven't been sent the license. This is not acceptable.

• August 22, 2019
    • messmusic
      haolintang1987 I have encountered the same problem as you. I don't know how to solve it
      • August 22, 2019
    • messmusic
      messmusic

I have requested a refund. If I don't receive one with 24 hours I will open a dispute with PayPal.

• August 23, 2019
  • kickingsaturday
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-08-19

image.jpg

I would like a better update

woth Mac like it ok plug and play but it a disco 2017

read more...
    0 125
  • Ricketybacker
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-08-01

Alright. So I bought a new K-410 cab and took it straight for a European tour. The cab does it's job well, is relatively light, and looks good. The only thing I've come to dislike is how the tweeter reacts to some of my dirt pedals. I'd like to bypass it or disconnect it completely. 

Unfortunately the customer support hotline can't help with any modifications since it would void the warranty, which I found to be a bit annoying. 

I was going to order a K-212 to pair it with, but then I'll just end up with twice the trouble. 

So my question is: How do I go about disconnecting the tweeter completely? Do I also need to do something to some kind of crossover circuit?

Thanks in advance!

read more...
    0 161
    • Ricketybacker
      RichardYClark

You would normally EQ the sound to turn down the HF in the amp driving the speaker. If the amp can't do it then, yes, you could get something like the TC Electronics XO24 Speaker Management Controller which would include both EQ and Crossovers.

• August 1, 2019
Go to page