Brand

TC Electronic

294,585 members
177,696 posts
  • SSSTechnical
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-18

Hi All, 

We have a System 6000 MKII mainframe and want to transfer the User Presets & Engine etc onto 4 x Reverb 4000's One per engine of the 6000, things I have tried:

1 - Export S6000 Presets from ICON software, copy into R4K presets folder, it won't upload

2 - Midi dump of one engine, and presets, but not getting anywhere with that. 

read more...
    0 89
  • frondizi
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-12-18

Hello,

I received the email with a broken link so i can't download and activate the free gift polytune plugin (i have bought polytune clip black here in Italy).  I can't understand how to reach the customer service to ask my questions on the tuner clip, and surfing on this tc electronic website is a real maze , between pages that are not displayed correcty on Mozilla Firefox (now i am on MS Edge) and some broken links, included the download link for that plugin.

Someone can help me? 
    Dimitri 

edit:  i am experiencing some difficulty to stabilize the tuning on low E of guitar string particularly in strobe mode : I like that mode,  i can get easily an optimal  balance of the strobe , the correct tuning of all the others strings, but it seems to be harder with the Low  E... also with minimal rotations of the tuning peg it tends to go a little flat or sharp (appears first line of red leds)

update :  the problems are solved, i received answer on messenger chat  of TC Electronic Facebook page. 

read more...
    1 824
    • frondizi
      frondizi
      • December 19, 2019
    • frondizi
      TC-Claus

Hi frondizi,

Great Your issues was resolved

All the best from

Claus

• January 12, 2020
    • frondizi
      schiuc88

Hello,

I do have the same issue. The link received on the email is broken. Can you please support me on the issue.

Best regards,

Silviu

• April 28, 2020
    • frondizi
      TC-Claus

Hi Silviu,

Please copy the link and send it to me in a PM!

All the best and stay safe from

Claus

• April 28, 2020
    • frondizi
      cjlewis

Looks like the download link is broken for me as well. I'm setting my computer back up and need to re-download. Is there a way for me to get it?

Thanks,
      -Chris

• June 7, 2020
  • Undiy
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-17

Hi all,

I'm going to buy a [new] flashback 2, but it has an unusual white box (the ones on the internet have black and blue boxes). Is this one a real TC Electronic product or it may be a fake?

Thanks

7908134219.jpg7908134224.jpg

read more...
    0 134
    • Undiy
      TC-Lars

Hi Undiy.

That's a legit TC Electronic product. 
      Not a fake

It's simply a matter of alignment of cardboard boxes across all products. Nothing has changed with the product inside. 

Happy Holidays,
      Lars

• December 17, 2019
  • Milesdavis91
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-16

Hello. I own a TC Electronic Ditto Looper and an Alesis SR 16 Drum Machine. I would like to get them synched together but am not sure how to go about it. Would it work if I bought a Midi to 1/4 instrument cable and connected the drum machine to the looper? (essentially using the Midi Out on the drum machine to the input jack on the looper). Any suggestions are appreciated! 

read more...
    0 274
    • Milesdavis91
      TC-Samuel

Hi @Milesdavis91 

Only the Ditto X4 supports midi sync. Is this the Ditto you own?

Cheers,
      Samuel

• December 18, 2019
    • Milesdavis91
      Milesdavis91

Hi Samuel,

No, I have the basic Ditto Looper, but based on your comment and a little more research it looks like I need the X4 so the looper will synch with the drum machine's MIDI clock. Thank you! 

• December 18, 2019
  • klapklapklap
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-16

Hello,
    I need one information about Alter Ego X4 and I don't know where to ask, so. ❤
    Is Behringer FCV100 compatible expression pedal with Alter Ego X4.

Thank You ?
    Martin

read more...
    0 98
    • klapklapklap
      TC-Samuel

Hi Martin
      Glad you found us
      The Behringer FCV100 is a volume pedal as far as I can tell. You need a dedicated expression pedal as they will have different potentiometer values or a combined option. I haven't tried Behringers FC600. That might work, but if you have the option where you live, you can go down to a store and hook up your X4 to any expression pedal you like and open up the toneprint editor. There you'll see a graph showing the exact range of the potentiometer specific expression pedal you're looking at. They can be quite different. I now it's a bit geeky, but we can't help it

Hope you find something and have tons of fun with it.

Cheers
      Sam

• December 17, 2019
  • bpmben
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-16

Just got a BC208 and it buzzes on the top speaker. My Music tribe case number is 01040995. Help please!

0 84
    • bpmben
      TC-Samuel

Hi bpmben
      If you have an open support ticket, I promise you the great guys in support will get back to you as soon as they can
      Cheers,
      Samuel

• December 17, 2019
  • bpmben
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-16

Just got a BC208 and it buzzes on the top speaker. My Music tribe case number is 01040995. Help please! 36B171DD-1A9C-45FB-B3C3-E492057A40F2.jpeg

read more...
    0 101
    • bpmben
      TC-James

Hi Ben! Let's continue our discussion over on Twitter. We'll get you sorted.

Cheers,

James

• December 17, 2019
  • lifeforcer
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-15

When I power up the D Two switches back from user to factory presets every time. Not sure why

0 127
  • Eb1
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-14

I am returning 4 TC Pedals I bought just two weeks ago from the GC promotion. The Nether, Surfer, HoneyPot Fuzz, and the Swell Pedal.  All of these pedals were pretty much abismal in sound quality, and sounded different each time I would use them. 
    I understan they are a consumer line of stomp boxes, but I believer I can get better results by buying the components to build these myself. Sorry, TC, but IMO you failed on this line of products.

read more...
    0 117
    • Eb1
      TC-Samuel

Hi @Eb1 
      I'm very sorry to hear that. If you think they sound awful that is totally legit, but I assure you they should sound the same everytime you use them! I hope you find some pedals that better suit your taste
      Cheers,
      Samuel

• December 15, 2019
  • rjferretti
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-13

Just got the HOF 2 and Flashback 2 today. Right away I noticed the selector knob on the HOF is very firm and exact when turning but the selector knob on the Flashback feels mushy and has a lot of play in between options. Is this normal or should I return it and get another one?

Thanks

read more...
    0 127
    • rjferretti
      TC-Rasmus

Hi Rjferetti
      The two knobs should feel almost exactly the same, with "a little play" in between options, and a quick snap when you select a mode. It might be that the HOF2 just needs some turning, or you may try to pull off the knob and reinsert it. If this doesn't work, and you still think it is an issue, then report back to us here 

Hope this helps

• December 15, 2019
Go to page