TC Electronic

Brand

TC Electronic

299,402 members
183,146 posts
  • jongold
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-20

My licences seem to have disappeared on my TC 6000. I need a new restore code.

What the hell is the support phone number?

0 486
    • jongold
      TC-Mike

Dear Jon,

Support phone numbers are currently switched off for the time being

See: 

https://kb.musictribe.com/musickb/view/article/tce/en_US/System-6000-MKII-Protected-Data-has-been-destroyed-228308148

Please get in touch with our care team via mail and provide the needed infos as per the FAQ above.

Since you also PM me, i have send your detail to my colleagues from the PRO team and they'll get in touch (via your registered mail) with you regarding needed serial etc.. 

Best regards from the TC tribers,

Mike

• October 20, 2019
    • jongold
      PedroRodrigues

Hi Jon

Like Mike mention Phones are currently disconected so any support has to be done via the community, please see the link below:

https://community.musictribe.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/CarePortal

This will allow you to manage and monitor your requests for assitance and of course allows us to send you resources direcly via e-mail.

Regarding your licenses when you submit the ticket please send the serial number of your Main Frame and adress that ticket to me so I can provide a quicker answer.

Thank you for your contact 

Best Regards from the TC Tribers.

Pedro

• November 10, 2019
    • jongold
      CEB

Hi I have the exact same problem, we lost the master bundle we are on a big broadcast show and we are in trouble, but the phone number does not work! Is it possible to get help pretty fast?

• January 8, 2020
    • jongold
      bunbun

Hi I have the exact same problem. I sent an email to [email protected] it possible to get help pretty fast?

• March 1, 2020
    • jongold
      PedroRodrigues

Hi BunBun

As I mention before any support has to be done via the community, please see the link below:

This will allow you to manage and monitor your requests for assistance and of course allows us to send you resources directly via e-mail.

Regarding your licenses when you submit the ticket please send the serial number of your Main Frame and adress that ticket to me so I can provide a quicker answer.

Thank you for your contact

Best Regards from the TC Tribers.

Pedro

• March 2, 2020
      • TC System 6000 Protected data has been destroyed
        paullinford Hi Pedro, I sent a request previously, but have done so again. Case Number CAS-115966-K0K5L3
        • ·
        • July 1, 2020
      • TC System 6000 Protected data has been destroyed
        PedroRodrigues Hi paullinford I will look it to your case,thank you
        • July 1, 2020
  • TBoneSlort
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-10-19

Hello,

I just downloaded the new Tone Print app and I'm having a problem with reloading defalt Toneprint for slot 3 on my HOF2. Although it indicates that it has loaded, I get no sound what so ever.

I've tried all the slots but no sound with that Toneprint.

BTW; I find the new interface is cluncky and not as inuative as my older version (pre 10.1.09)

read more...
    0 68
    • TBoneSlort
      TC-Marcus

Hey TBoneSlort!

Edit: just now realised your question is crazy old, very sorry to see you have not received an answer yet! But if you still have this issue, please try what I wrote below..

The default TonePrint for slot 3 is actually a swell with Mash. So no audio will pass through until you engage the mash switch. 

Please try mashing and let me know how it works out  

Sorry to hear about the clunkyness, but I'm not sure about version 10.1.10. The latest version, as far as I can see, is called 4.3.00 from https://www.tcelectronic.com/toneprints

Where did you get the TP app from? Please try updating

• April 24, 2020
  • Bruce
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-19

My Toneprint editor won't work.I cannot Dl anything into pedal.It's greyed out.It was working fine yesterday but this morning I tried to use and no luck.Can anyone help me?Thank you,Bruce.

0 107
    • Bruce
      TC-Mike

Hi Bruce,

on what computer platform are you? or do you use the mobile versions of the TP app? 

this sound like a connection error via USB.  It will also happen if you have other audio Midi App opened on your computer that hog the Midi drive needed for communication between Toneprint editor and pedal. 

Please try reconnecting USB cable/restarting pedal and make sure you have closed all other audio related app prior to opening the Toneprint editor. On a PC you can furthemore check wether your connected Pedal is recognised by windows as an usb device .(control panel -device manager/audio video and game controller --> sub'n Up shoul de listed here)

If you still have issues, please get in touch with our tech support team and provide them with all relavant info!

(firmware vesion used, editor version and platform, etc)

You can file a support ticket directly via the MG community now  

Best regards,

Mike

• October 20, 2019
  • kosbax
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-17

What happened with catalina and konnekt sound cart?

could you make a 64bit drivers-software  for os Catalina to use konnekt sound cart

1 181
  • operagost
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-10-17

Music tribe is ignoring my case, so here goes.

BRAND NEW BQ250.  Thresh light goes on as soon as the compressor is switched on.  Turning the Thrust knob makes no difference in the sound.  So it's completely inoperative.

0 233
    • operagost
      operagost

Oh yeah-- and someone mentioned on here about the active/passive switch being wired backward.  Yup, mine too.  Wondered why it was barely louder than my Ampeg.  Ampeg, by the way, has a phone number right on their support page.  So does Harbinger.  So does Fender.  So does... everyone, but this genius holding company.  

• October 17, 2019
    • operagost
      TC-Mike

Hi operagost,

sorry to hear about your issue.

did you file a support ticket for your issue with the BQ250? 

if yes, please let me know your ticket number and then i can check status with my colleagues from the care team and ask them to follow up.

Thanks,

Mike

• October 21, 2019
  • Isroko
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-14

Hello, i´m a usser of Polytune Classic and yesterday i tried to make an upload (drop D upload) but when I had to connect my polytune to my Pc the first time, the Pc recognize de the device perfectly, but the software doesn´t start, so i disconnect the device. The second time that i connect the device my PC dont recognize de device (say error 43) the display is off and until the pc recognizes me the device I can't update it and get the display on.

Please Help.

read more...
    0 158
  • Rob66
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-13

I'm using the x4 with expression pedal, setup to go from short feedback high feedback amount. I has been fine, but now I'm having a problem where it seems to bet setup ok, with a low mimimum and high max setting but...
    When I start on the minimum setting of the exp pedal its good, when I move the pedal to max for high feedback it's good, but on return back to the minimum position it doesn't not seem to have recorded the original minimum feedback a amount. It's minumum after the first use seems to give more feedback than I set it with. Does not return to the original minimum setting. Anyone have any tips?  I'd do a factory reset if I could find how to?

read more...
    0 227
    • Rob66
      TC-Mike

it could be an accidental "re-mapping" of the Parameter. Please note that if you move Expression pedal and turn knobs, youwill update the mapping.  Please try to clear the Expression mapping for the preset in question and program it again. Make sure you set min position then turn the parameter pot to the desired min position- now switch pedal to max position (heel up) and set max potmeter position an then save the Preset. Switch and reload preset and try out the mapping you just programmed. Is it working? 

• October 16, 2019
  • 4RandyTC
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-12

Just got a new in box BQ500, and the cooling fan doesn't come on. Is there a thermal relay switch or something like that that turns the fan on when it gets hot enough? All other Bass amps I've had, the fan stays on all the time. This one does not come on at all. Please explain??

read more...
    0 109
  • studiomilad
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-12
    hello help
    0 273
  • Calder
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-10

Ever since updating the firmware to 1.0.02 my Switch 6 does not work.. In the menu there is no option for switch 6 now.. Only switch 3 .. It worked fine for ages and since the update stopped working and on investigation I can see no option to change it to the switch 6 in the menu.

Can someone help as this is c rucial for my live shows with my band!

read more...
    0 477
    • Calder
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @Calder,
      In the latest firmware for VoiceLive Touch 2 (1.2.00 build 61) the Switch-6 is indeed still supported.  Please double-check that you're running build 61 by navigating to the last page in the "Setup" menu.  In build 61, in the "Setup" menu, it's on the "System 10/13" page that you can set the "Footswitch" type to "Switch-6".  Cheers!

• October 11, 2019
    • Calder
      Chris_R

I have the Live Touch 2  and  just recieved the switch 6 today , pluged it in using the cable it came with and NADA  >>> Were you able to fix ? 

• April 17, 2020
Go to page