Brand

TC Helicon

284,886 members
166,738 posts
  • marcam
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-27

Hi, I'm a beginner in ... and I have a few questions:
    1. What needs to be set for a nice voice? I was looking for EQ, but I suppose that is the adaptive tone function?

2. I alternate 2 acoustic guitars and for each I would like to have a separate setting such as reverb level or other bodyrez, is it possible?

3. What is stored for each preset, the current vocal fx and guitar fx settings?

read more...
    0 106
    • marcam
      TCH-Rob

Hi @marcam,

The adaptive tone adds automatic eq and compression which should make your voice sound better. It automatically cuts problem frequencie and compresses as needed. 

The best way to have multiple guitars is to make separate presets for each guitar. You can easily duplicate presets by saving them to a different location then changing the bodyrez settings as needed. 

Presets store your current guitar and vocal presets. You can also set your Play Acoustic to only store vocal presets on each patch and have the guitar settings stay static.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

• December 28, 2019
  • freddmn
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-27

Hello,

I just bought a VL3X and I'm using CC32# to select presets via MIDI from Cubase, great!

I have to command via MIDI a very long delay (approx 2 seconds) in a song, so I need to activate/deactivate this delay in a given preset.

My problem: switching on/off the delay via MIDI is ok (CC117#), but when I switch off the delay via MIDI, it cuts the tail of the delay if it was still sounding.

When I switch off delay directly pressing the switch Delay on the VL3X, the tail of the delay is not cutted (idem with the Hit button).

Any ideas please? I really need to command delay via MIDI.

Cheers!

read more...
    0 78
  • Peter4
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-23

Hi there! My Perform-VK works perfectly with my laptop, but refuses to connect to my desktop computer. A pretty new one. I installed both the dice driver (vk not found) and voice support (vk not found either). Did I do something wrong with the order in which to install, connect, restart? Unfortunately driver may not be found on your website (so I took my saved one from the time I purchased the device) anymore - only the manual is still supplied. Any problems with the driver maybe? (AMD Ryzen 5 3400G Radeon Vega Graphics 3.7 GHz, 64 bit, Win X Home)

Thank you for an idea or answer in advance!

read more...
    0 106
  • dadoreverend
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-23

Hi, i recently buyed  the voicelive touch 1 and i can't find how to manually tap tempo for delay effect, is possible to do or only through settings?

0 62
  • erleichda
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-21

Powers on to the red tone light and red foot switch light both on, steady red.  The power light at top right is also steady red.  But no signal.  Tried 2 different mics and cables, both of which work when straight into mixer.  Weirdly, the footswitch no longer 'clicks' when depressed. Unit worked fine until today.

When I depress both the tone and footswitch when turning unit on, I get green flashing light at top right, that then flashes orange.  I believe this is a calibration mode, not related to why it isn't working, but the manual has no information.  

Any help is appreciated.  

read more...
    0 100
  • Trife666
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-21

https://kb.musictribe.com/musickb/view/article/TCHelicon/en_US/VoiceLive-Touch-2-Blue-Screen-After-Power-Up-228155787

This link seems to not work really need to find the working one so I can flash firmware back to restore my device

read more...
    0 129
  • anurag
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-20
    UNIT DETAILS:

TC Helicon harmony singer 
    Serial number: 21099590
    TC item number: 996371001

PROBLEM DISCRIPTION

The previous day i tried to do the firm update of my pedal by downloading the software called "VOICESUPPORT". As soon as my software was successfully installed, i tried to click the firm update, the update started to begin before the update was finished i had a message " the update was not successful". Then i tried to do a manual reboot my downloading the SendSX software by holding tone and footswitch before switching on the device. The green light changed to orange light and i tried to reboot it and even though after doing manually it doesnt come to normal operation. The device is not working still the power supply Grenn light is perfectly alright.
    I request to give me an assistance regarding my issue.
    read more...
    0 160
  • George55g
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-12-20

Hello. I have an idea to use LV2 for a live stage anf be able to switch on/off every microphone of 3 singers directly into mixconsole, or-at first- through VL2 and than in mix.

And my question: Do You produce some "Signall Switcher" suitable for microphones (symetric inputs and outputs, rezistance against hum and noise=ground loops), and easy useable? 

Prodece it some othes arouvnd The World?

Thanks for Your good help. George55g

read more...
    0 101
  • George55g
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-12-20

Dear friends. 

I am new here, but I need a help. I´v got the vocal processor Voice Live2, which is very good maschine-easy operated by foot knobs, ...souds very well. But If I want to edit some preset, I can´t move cursot among lines. It´s written in manual "it´s possible by DATA WHEEL, but this wheel looks death. It doe´s naothing in any mode (there si all expalin in manual very easy). It´s possible in EDIT or HOME mode. 

My question is: Is there some possibility to turn the data wheel off/on, in some setup menu or somewhere else"? I couldn´t find any word about it in manual.

Thanke You for a good advice. George

read more...
    0 139
    • George55g
      kiskadar69

Maybe DATA WHEEL went wrong.

• December 22, 2019
    • George55g
      TCH-Rob

Hi @George55g ,

Press the "support" tab on www.musictribe.com to create a care ticket. Our support team will help you solve your issue! 

• January 3, 2020
    • George55g
      PetGerbil

I haven't got a Voicelive2 but on the Voicelive3 there is an option to "lock" the controls by pushing the Data wheel down for two seconds. I dunno if that is a feature on the VL2,but try holding the Wheel down for 2-3 seconds and see if anything happens.(on the VL3 a symbol appears on the screen to show it's locked)

• January 3, 2020
  • Jona
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-19

Hi all,

I've just returned from two weeks of touring using the Perform-VK and I'm not very happy with it. We used Ableton Live to send MIDI CC via USB to change settings on the fly, which worked well. But, even though we were sending MIDI Clock/Tempo, the Echo/Delay time was never on time. No idea why this was the case.

Also, we were sending MIDI notes via Ableton Live to use Harmony as pitch correction, but we had trouble with the Harmonies sounding weird and gravely at times, and dropping out at other times. It felt like there was a gate on harmonies.

So after being unsatisfied with the VK I'm wondering—is the VoiceLive Touch 2 is better? We'd like to send MIDI notes and CC via USB.

read more...
    0 339
    • Jona
      TCH-Rob

Hi @Jona , 

In many ways the Voicelive Touch 2 is better than the Perform VK. It has far more effects and parameters which you can edit, and you'll find it far easier to troubleshoot issues like delay timing and harmony weirdness with its screen. I'd say it's the all-around better choice! 

Hope this helps  

• January 8, 2020
    • Jona
      davedroug

ive been using a voice live rack for a quite a few years works and sounds great but due to down sizing on my equipment for some of the tiny room gigs i do, i dicided to try the perform VK ,and it lasted an hour before it was packed back up and returned, it was shocking , since ordered the voicelive touch 2 just hoping thats going to be better sound wise

• January 16, 2020
    • Jona
      davedroug

question for you Jona, are you using a keyboard ,midi files or audio files for your music

• January 16, 2020
    • Jona
      DannyG I was having issues with the Harmonies not tracking the played chords on my keyboard. Now I power up the VK while holding the SET button, which tells the VK to ignore all the CC present on MIDI, and the Harmonies work withou error. I would still love to send CC to preset the VK, but haven't figured that out yet, and for now, i do that manually for every song.
      • June 23, 2020
Go to page