TC Helicon

Brand

TC Helicon

294,406 members
177,508 posts
  • jornthedrummer
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-12-17

Im a Drummer and also Mix my band from the stage. 
    Id like the SingThing to receive monitor inputs from a mixer or SPD-SX with volume control for the speaker, but NOT send this signal to the XLR out. Only the microphone in the XLR out. 

Is this possible?

If not, can we have a software update to allow this. 

read more...
    0 117
  • JanFranzen
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-12-17

Hi peeps!

I've tried literally everything but my VL3 won't sync properly with Ableton via MIDI cable. The BPM is not stable and goes in +1 and then -1 etc. This way my loops go totally out of sync of what Ableton is doing.

With USB cable it works very good, but with MIDI cable it is rubbish! And I really need it to work via MIDI cable because I am going dawless.

Let me know if it will ever work

read more...
    0 99
  • AgatheD
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-17

Hello, my name is Agathe and I am a professional singer.
    I would like to ask you few questions about a particular use of the TC HELICON VOICELIVE RACK. Can it be controlled by an audio interface (CYMATIC UTRACK24) using a programmed midi signal ?

Here is the situation : 

I want my audio interface (CYMATIC UTRACK24) to control the effect program of TC HELICON VOICELIVE RACK on stage during the show, without any intervention of myself. I wouldn't like to use a footswitch, i was wondering if the TC helicon liverack can be controlled with a programmed midi signal, coming from an other audio interface. also, if the midi signal controls the effect program, do you agree that it would control the song's tempo ?

Thank you for your reply.

Have a good day.

read more...
    0 164
    • AgatheD
      TCH-Rob

Hi @AgatheD ,

Voicelive Rack can receive midi signal, and midi can be used to control the tempo of a preset. More information can be found on page 27 of the Voicelive Rack users manual. 

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any further questions!

• December 18, 2019
    • AgatheD
      AgatheD

Hi @TCH-Rob ! Thanks a lot for you answer ! I've just downloaded and had a look on the users manual ! Just to confirm my comprehension, can a midi signal change the effect program of the TC helicon live rack ? If i use a programmed midi signal, can it work as well as a midi keyboard ?

Thank you !

have a good day

Agathe

• December 18, 2019
  • fadersnstuff
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-12-16

Hi All,

We are trying to set up a slapback (echo) and tweed (megaphone) preset. We beam in the slap back to preset 1, beam in the tweed to preset 2. As far as I understand, following the manuals (both written and video) this should load the echo sound into slot 4 (light blue) on the echo button. This works fine for preset 2. However if we want to use the same echo sound on preset 3 we can't. It seems to default back to a different echo sound on slot 4 on (echo) light blue. What are we doing wrong??

The video manual states that you can combine up to 7 effects on one preset but we can't figure out how to do this by using either the ios app or the mac voicesupport 2 editor. How do we build presets from the cloud library?? Is it impossible to have two different beamed in effects on one preset?

Is there any way to adjust the gate threshold for tone or megaphone?

Thanks in advance for any help!

read more...
    0 94
  • Redhill
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-12-16

Is there a official store for TC Helicon in the Philippines?

0 118
    • Redhill
      TCH-Rob

Hi @Redhill ,

Our Phillipines distributor is Showtec: https://www.showtec.ph/

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any further questions!  

• December 18, 2019
    • Redhill
      Redhill

Hi! I have seen the the website you have told me. All I see is TC Electronics with only two items that they're showing, no VK.

It's so frustrating that you need this tool that it's not available in your place or country.

• December 18, 2019
    • Redhill
      TCH-Rob

Hi @Redhill , 

You could always order from Amazon, or one of several other distributors which offers worldwide shipping: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=perform+vk&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

• December 18, 2019
  • godsfingers
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-12-14

Really happy with the vocals and control, will be going for my first live try and am greatly pleased to find that BeatBuddy will feed right through the gt/x giving me the option of another layer with limited house connections. I was afriad the BB would influence the harmonies but so far I haven't seen a problem. Has anyone else tried this....

read more...
    1 91
  • urbn-gypsy
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-12

Yeah, so that means i can't stop the 2nd looper. The switch  has worked a few times but not in a real usable way. I hope it's an easy fix?

0 84
    • urbn-gypsy
      TCH-Rob

Hi @urbn-gypsy ! Have you submitted a care request through our support portal? At the top tab of this website (or in the drop-down menu if you're on mobile) you should see a support button, if you go there you can file a support request and our care team should be able to help you with your issue. 

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions! 

• December 12, 2019
  • TCH-Rob
    Triber Contributor
    2019-12-12

Hi! We at TC Helicon have noticed a few users recently with interesting feedback and issues with Voice Rack FX. What are some things you'd like us to improve with the app? What issues have you consistently experienced? We want to help improve your experience!

read more...
    1 160
  • On-the-Rocks
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-11

my looper switch is stuck on voice mode only. Can’t get into guitar effects or looper mode. Can anyone help me in this matter. 

0 145
    • On-the-Rocks
      TCH-Rob

Hi @On-the-Rocks !

You can adjust the Looper input on VL3x by pressing the "UTIL" button in the Looper, and then pressing the "Input" button. You'll then be able to select which input you want for the looper. I hope this helps, if this doesn't solve your problem please let me know!

• December 12, 2019
  • Venez3303
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-06

My VL3X has been acting up. It seems to freeze. signal still passes through, But all buttons, signals meters are frozen. Sometimes rebooting will remedy temporarily. Sometimes im forced to remove MicroSD card and clean. but that too is only temporary fix.. sometimes i can use for hours without issue. other times ony a few seconds or minutes. I use my VL3X daily and gig often. i need a fix. I cant find anyway to reach anyone at TC Helicon, any support links just bring me to this message board.

read more...
    0 162
    • Venez3303
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @Venez3303,
      Please get in touch with our support team by creating a ticket here.  They'll be able to help you out and discuss repairs/replacement if necessary.  Good luck!

• December 10, 2019
    • Venez3303
      TomMeehan

Not sure if this will help but I had similar issues.  I found the following video on youtube that got me back up and running with my VL3X.  https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+I+fixed+my+vl3x

I agree that the way TCHelicon support is handled is woefully inadequate and frustrating.  Of course I don't  know what would lead them to conclude that providing direct support for their customers is not necessary -maybe there is a good reason but most other manufacturers seem to have come to a different conclusion.

• January 11, 2020
Go to page