Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Defective 6262 Infinium

Hello, I purchased a Bugera 6262 Infinium guitar amp head from Adorama Camera. It was shipped to me and arrived when they said it would. Upon plugging everything in the first time I found the lead channel to be very faint and almost completely inaudible. The clean/crunch channels work great but I am not paying for an amp that only halfway works.

Now, that being said: I contacted the dealer and was told to get in contact with Bugera as Bugera would send me a retube set. I called the support number and got an automated voice directing me here, which is completely ridiculous. Human interaction is needed for some cases, even in today's tech savvy society. 

I have an email out to support and figured I'd post here, any help is greatly appreciated!

CJ1988 Contributor - Level 1 2019-05-17

2019-05-17

Defective 6262 Infinium

Hello, I purchased a Bugera 6262 Infinium guitar amp head from Adorama Camera. It was shipped to me and arrived when they said it would. Upon plugging everything in the first time I found the lead channel to be very faint and almost completely inaudible. The clean/crunch channels work great but I am not paying for an amp that only halfway works.

Now, that being said: I contacted the dealer and was told to get in contact with Bugera as Bugera would send me a retube set. I called the support number and got an automated voice directing me here, which is completely ridiculous. Human interaction is needed for some cases, even in today's tech savvy society. 

I have an email out to support and figured I'd post here, any help is greatly appreciated!

Contributor - Level 1

Re: Defective 6262 Infinium

@CJ1988 wrote:

Now, that being said: I contacted the dealer and was told to freejobalert gimp notepad++ get in contact with Bugera as Bugera would send me a retube set. I called the support number and got an automated voice directing me here, which is completely ridiculous. Human interaction is needed for some cases, even in today's tech savvy society. 

Hi there.

I also once recieved a faulty product from Behringer and I returned it with some help from them. You will get through too.

Regards,

Shane