Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

5.1 Output Go XLR Mini

Hey there Smiley Happy

i got my Go XLR Mini today and ran into an issue setting it up: So far I had my PC Speakers (5.1, logitech) plugged into the three ports of my sound card and had quite satisfying surround sound. Plugging only one of the cables into the Go XLR's headphone jacks logically results in just the front two speakers working, which really isn't the desired outcome. Is there a way in a one PC Setup for the Go XLR to stay in control of all the audio (and the XLR microphone) while the ports of the soundcard emit the sound that powers my 5.1 speakers? The least favorable working option for me would be to lose the surround sound and have all 5 speakers on stereo.   

Many thanks in advance,

Alex

alex_95 Contributor - Level 1 2020-04-08

2020-04-08

5.1 Output Go XLR Mini

Hey there Smiley Happy

i got my Go XLR Mini today and ran into an issue setting it up: So far I had my PC Speakers (5.1, logitech) plugged into the three ports of my sound card and had quite satisfying surround sound. Plugging only one of the cables into the Go XLR's headphone jacks logically results in just the front two speakers working, which really isn't the desired outcome. Is there a way in a one PC Setup for the Go XLR to stay in control of all the audio (and the XLR microphone) while the ports of the soundcard emit the sound that powers my 5.1 speakers? The least favorable working option for me would be to lose the surround sound and have all 5 speakers on stereo.   

Many thanks in advance,

Alex

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies