CKa Contributor - Level 3
Contributor - Level 3

Looking for apps for go guitar

In the advert for the "TC-Helicon Go Guitar" it says "with the creative suite of TC Helicon mobile apps"  but this suite to be used with this device is nohwere to be found?

SO What apps does the "Go Guitar" work with ?

Als it say it can connect to PC, but how, which adapter, what driver, what program, is nohwere specified..

DId i get cheated when i bought this "TC-Helicon Go Guitar: device then? up to now it seems totally unusable...

CKa Contributor - Level 3 2019-07-15

2019-07-15

Looking for apps for go guitar

In the advert for the "TC-Helicon Go Guitar" it says "with the creative suite of TC Helicon mobile apps"  but this suite to be used with this device is nohwere to be found?

SO What apps does the "Go Guitar" work with ?

Als it say it can connect to PC, but how, which adapter, what driver, what program, is nohwere specified..

DId i get cheated when i bought this "TC-Helicon Go Guitar: device then? up to now it seems totally unusable...

• 0 Kudos
  • 6 Replies
Triber

Re: Looking for apps for go guitar

Hi @CKa,

We are currently working on expanding the TC Helicon suite of apps but right now only the "Go Record" app is available.  This app is primarily focused on vocals but also works with Guitar.
The companion app for GO GUITAR and GO GUITAR PRO will be a powerful guitar amp-modelling and effects app which we're very excited about; it's still in beta, but should be ready soon! Your Go Guitar will also work with 3rd party audio recording apps.
Robert Deacon | Triber, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Contributor - Level 3

Ok, thank you, i will have to be patient then i guess.

The text on your website : 

" TC Helicon has you covered with an extensive array of mobile applications designed specifically for your GO GUITAR device, including effects, processing and much more – plus they are all free to download from your app store!" 

Together with the "QUickstart"  Youtube presentation by Elli at : 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxbBNZI51Do

sold me the device, but this now feels a bit misleading for somreason, sorry to have to say so...

But we will see if any of this  "extensive arry of mobile applications" will become available at any time soon, hopefully it will. 

Contributor - Level 3

@robdeacon wrote:

Hi @CKa,

We are currently working on expanding the TC Helicon suite of apps but right now only the "Go Record" app is available.  This app is primarily focused on vocals but also works with Guitar.
The companion app for GO GUITAR and GO GUITAR PRO will be a powerful guitar amp-modelling and effects app which we're very excited about; it's still in beta, but should be ready soon! Your Go Guitar will also work with 3rd party audio recording apps.

Small question : When is "Soon" ?

Contributor - Level 3

Now the app "Guitar Rack"seems to be available for iOS BUT..

It does not recognize the "Go Guitar"interface..

All amp's and effects remain locked, and when unlocking it says "No TC-Helicon hardware connected"  .

So is this another broken promiss from TC-Helicon?

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

still no TC-Helicon app's for the goguitar

TC-Helicon prommised a "wide collectionof app's"for the basic "GO Guitar"interface at the time i bought i.

Since then only the "GUitar Rack" came available, but only for the "Pro"version fof the Go Guitar.

I feal that TC-Helicon has mis lead the buyers of the Go Guitar with all the advertising, prommises and included leaflet, since TC-Helicon has not followed up on those prommises at all..

Contributor - Level 3

SO i understand that TC-Helicon will not support the Go-Guitar with the promised app ('s) like Guitar Rack, ?