Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2
Contributor - Level 2

Output Impedance of GoXLR And Mini

Hi there

I'm having a hard time finding out what the output impedances of the headphone outs on GoXLR and GoXLR Mini are.
If it's in the documentation I'm missing it and my google-fu seems too weak to find it elsewhere.

Does anyone know?

Thank you very much

Tags (2)
uru Contributor - Level 2 2020-01-23

2020-01-23

Output Impedance of GoXLR And Mini

Hi there

I'm having a hard time finding out what the output impedances of the headphone outs on GoXLR and GoXLR Mini are.
If it's in the documentation I'm missing it and my google-fu seems too weak to find it elsewhere.

Does anyone know?

Thank you very much

• 0 Kudos
  • 4 Replies

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Triber Contributor

Re: Output Impedance of GoXLR And Mini

Hi @uru ! 

The output inpedence on the GoXLR headphone outs are about 10Ohms. I'm looking into the mini, I'll get back to you on that Smiley Happy 

Robert Deacon | Triber, Music Tribe I'm here to help! Let me know if you have any further questions, and if I answered your question feel free to like it and "accept it as solution" Community Guidelines | FAQs

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Triber Contributor

Hi @uru ,

the Go XLR mini has 5 Ohms of output impedience! Hope this helps

Robert Deacon | Triber, Music Tribe I'm here to help! Let me know if you have any further questions, and if I answered your question feel free to like it and "accept it as solution" Community Guidelines | FAQs

Highlighted
Triber Contributor

Hi @uru ! 

The output inpedence on the GoXLR headphone outs are about 10Ohms. I'm looking into the mini, I'll get back to you on that Smiley Happy 

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2
Contributor - Level 2

Thanks a lot. I'll wait with pressing "solution" a bit to see if you get the data for the mini.

Highlighted
Triber Contributor

Hi @uru ,

the Go XLR mini has 5 Ohms of output impedience! Hope this helps

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2
Contributor - Level 2

Very nice! Thanks a lot for the replies @TCH-Rob