Top Solution Authors
Contributor - Level 1

UCM404HD doesn't work if HDMI LG Monitor is connected in macbook pro 2018

Hi!

I bought an UCM404HD, works fine but when I connect a HDMI monitor (with hdmi-USBC HUB), the audio interface dissapear from audio devices, and only a pulse is heard from the speakers, the HDMI monitor is also disconnected.
I try to connect only the audio interface and the monitor and neither does it work. I have tried with many cables.
Before i had a Line6 UX1 and it worked fine with the HDMI monitor connected.

thanks

lenwe Contributor - Level 1 2019-08-14

2019-08-14

UCM404HD doesn't work if HDMI LG Monitor is connected in macbook pro 2018

Hi!

I bought an UCM404HD, works fine but when I connect a HDMI monitor (with hdmi-USBC HUB), the audio interface dissapear from audio devices, and only a pulse is heard from the speakers, the HDMI monitor is also disconnected.
I try to connect only the audio interface and the monitor and neither does it work. I have tried with many cables.
Before i had a Line6 UX1 and it worked fine with the HDMI monitor connected.

thanks

Contributor - Level 1

Re: UCM404HD doesn't work if HDMI LG Monitor is connected in macbook pro 2018

Having a similar issue here. 

windows 10.  u-phoria umc404hd.  BenQ SW2700 monitor. 

Basically, the Behringer will "disappear" as an audio device, (red X on the speaker icon on the taskbar) and I see only BenQ and Realtek as audio devices.  I'm guessing the Behringer driver needs updating (?) or there's some kind of conflict between the 3 audio devices? 

For now I went into the - Device Manager / Sound, video and game controllers - and disabled Intel(R) Display Audio and Realtek High Definition Audio (leaving only the Behringer UMC 404HD 192k enabled) to see if that makes any difference.  Will next check to see if there's an upate for the Behringer driver ...