Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

VoiceLIVE Rack Windows 10 - cannot record Audio

I am using DAW - Presonus Studio One 4.6. I have both Windows and Macbook AIR setup. 

On MacBook when I open Preferences > Audio Setup, I can select VoiceLIVE Rack to record the Voice. 

VoiceLive Rack is connected to the MacBook via, USB connector.  A Condensor Microphone is connected to VL Rack. The I/O is : Phantom ON (that part I am familar with). 

However on Windows 10 64 BIT OS - as it runs ASIO4ALL drivers.  I cannot seem to record voice as seamlessly.  Is there drivers I can download to make this happen ?

Thanks

Subha

SubhaPindiproli Contributor - Level 1 2020-01-01

2020-01-01

VoiceLIVE Rack Windows 10 - cannot record Audio

I am using DAW - Presonus Studio One 4.6. I have both Windows and Macbook AIR setup. 

On MacBook when I open Preferences > Audio Setup, I can select VoiceLIVE Rack to record the Voice. 

VoiceLive Rack is connected to the MacBook via, USB connector.  A Condensor Microphone is connected to VL Rack. The I/O is : Phantom ON (that part I am familar with). 

However on Windows 10 64 BIT OS - as it runs ASIO4ALL drivers.  I cannot seem to record voice as seamlessly.  Is there drivers I can download to make this happen ?

Thanks

Subha

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies