Audio Interfaces

juliocesarmaia Contributor - Level 1 Sunday

Sunday

Help (U-PHORIA UM2)

Hello guys,I bought an interface from Behringer U-PHORIA UM2.The drives have been installed and the card recognized by the computer.The output signal is ok, but the input sound pickup is too low.I've already increased th...
read more...

nedwards9820 Contributor - Level 1 Saturday

Saturday

Does the UMC404HD provide 1.5V feed for iphone microphones?

Does the UMC404HD provide 1.5V feed for iphone or Android-type microphones.  I.e. is the 1.5V voltage to power the FET in the electret microphone provided on the 3.5mm jack socket?  Does it support four-po...
read more...

AlexeiParedes Contributor - Level 1 Saturday

Saturday

Behringer Xenyx 302 USB on Mac Sierra

Hi!I recently purchased a Xenyx 302 USB, and to my disappointment, this audio interface does not work in the Mac Sierra. Is there way to make it work? Did I just throw my money in the trash? Help me please!

jasonvsc Contributor - Level 1 2 weeks ago

2 weeks ago

Behringer UMC404HD channel bleed on Mac

Hi All, I am a worship leader and I use Ableton Live for live multitrack sets every week. I was using a windows based pc for a while but I have switched to a mac (old pc kicked the bucket). I now have a problem that...
read more...

DonSealer Contributor - Level 2 3 weeks ago

3 weeks ago

Sending Stereo from XR18 to Reaper

Hopefully someone can answer this. I want to send a Stereo source from my Xr18 to a Stereo track in Reaper. I haven't been successful. Can anyone tell me how to make this happen?I do have the xr18 driver installed. I've ...
read more...

RaveyStabs Contributor - Level 2 3 weeks ago

3 weeks ago

XR18 - Sacrifice channel for computer output?

On the XR18 I would like to utilise all inputs 1-18 aswell as have my USB connected computer output too, but I can't find a way of doing this without losing an input channel and I'm not sure it is even possible?My PC is ...
read more...

drmuey Contributor - Level 2 3 weeks ago

3 weeks ago

XAir XR18 USB weak signal

I’ve read other posts/web sites about this but can not find an actual solution.I am an amature hobbyist and I am using XAir XR18 in my home to control our sessions. I also want to record the sessions so I do USB to ...
read more...

blaked2 Contributor - Level 2 4 weeks ago

4 weeks ago

Behringer uphoria UMC404 won't connect

Hi, I can't get my behringer uphoria UMC404hd to connect to my computer. It's an hp computer made around 2009. I've tried two different cables with no luck. Can I send it in to get it checked out?

DanDryden Contributor - Level 1 04-02-2015

04-02-2015

Behringer UCA202 monitor switch

I've seen a few comments from people who don't seem to know what the monitor switch does.My own experience mirrors this.When the UCA202 is connected to a USB port and I have active input but am not connected to recording...
read more...

VinceBigos Contributor - Level 1 03-30-2015

03-30-2015

2 problems with Behringer Xenyx 302USB

Hi,I have been trying to record using the 302USB (brand new) hooked up to Garageband on my Mac. I have my headphones plugged into the mixer.Here is my current setup.SM57 mic > LXR input on 302USB > MacBook Pro >...
read more...