Top Solution Authors

Audio Interfaces

alex_95 Contributor - Level 1 yesterday

yesterday

5.1 Output Go XLR Mini

Hey there i got my Go XLR Mini today and ran into an issue setting it up: So far I had my PC Speakers (5.1, logitech) plugged into the three ports of my sound card and had quite satisfying surround sound. Plugging only o...
read more...

renders Contributor - Level 1 2020-03-29

2020-03-29

Can I change the source feeding the line out on the GoXLR mi...

Hello.. I have just purchased a GoXLR mini and would like to use the line in and line out to feed a cell phone TRRS input so that I can include a telephone call in the podcast. Can the source for the line out be changed ...
read more...

Noamschroeff Contributor - Level 1 2020-03-24

2020-03-24

Does the goxlr mini has a inbuilt amp and dac?

Does the goxlr mini has a inbuilt amp and dac? I read on twitter that the non mini goxlr has an inbuilt amp that goes up to 150 ohm is that the same case for the goxlr mini? and is the dac inside of the goxlr mini (if it...
read more...

da135720 Contributor - Level 1 2020-03-22

2020-03-22

GOXLR Driver Issue

I keep getting the error I attached does anyone have a workaround?

Namato Contributor - Level 1 2020-02-29

2020-02-29

Go XLR issue with line out Audio going into streaming comput...

I am running the audio out of the GoXLR mini to the capture card audio input, then to the streaming computer. The audio is fine in OBS until I start up the Logitech Webcam software on the streaming computer. This kills t...
read more...

OldSchool Contributor - Level 2 2020-02-19

2020-02-19

GoXLR Mini Adding Sound Clips

Hi Thinking about getting the GoXLR Mini but im wandering if and how you can add intro's, outro's and sound clips to your recording since the Mini has no sampler buttons?

uru Contributor - Level 2 2020-01-23

2020-01-23

Output Impedance of GoXLR And Mini

Hi thereI'm having a hard time finding out what the output impedances of the headphone outs on GoXLR and GoXLR Mini are.If it's in the documentation I'm missing it and my google-fu seems too weak to find it elsewhere.Doe...
read more...

SubhaPindiproli Contributor - Level 1 2020-01-01

2020-01-01

VoiceLIVE Rack Windows 10 - cannot record Audio

I am using DAW - Presonus Studio One 4.6. I have both Windows and Macbook AIR setup. On MacBook when I open Preferences > Audio Setup, I can select VoiceLIVE Rack to record the Voice. VoiceLive Rack is conne...
read more...

bdodoiu Contributor - Level 1 2019-11-29

2019-11-29

Blender - multitrack recording on Android smartphone

I want to do multitrack recording on an Android phone (OnePlus 6T specifically) and I am looking at the TC Helicon Blender to do this, but I am not sure if it is capable of doing that. In some YouTube videos I see d...
read more...