Top Solution Authors
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

behringer Um2 doesn't turn on

My um2 worked okay for a while, just out of nowhere I got these horrible cracks and several glitches. My youtube would give me audio error messages and very unpleasant sounds. On top of that I could not install the asio driver, I went on reddit and apparently this is a common issue. I uninstalled the driver and now my interface doesn't even turn on. This is ridiculously frustrating and this interface has caused hours of frustration and messed with my creativity. If I can't fix this I might switch to a focusrite because this is just stupid. Low latency recording should not be an issue at all (I have a super capable pc that runs most things on high settings seamlessly). Now i can't even use my interface to make music let alone anything else. please help, thanks :/

jefu Contributor - Level 1 2020-05-22

2020-05-22

behringer Um2 doesn't turn on

My um2 worked okay for a while, just out of nowhere I got these horrible cracks and several glitches. My youtube would give me audio error messages and very unpleasant sounds. On top of that I could not install the asio driver, I went on reddit and apparently this is a common issue. I uninstalled the driver and now my interface doesn't even turn on. This is ridiculously frustrating and this interface has caused hours of frustration and messed with my creativity. If I can't fix this I might switch to a focusrite because this is just stupid. Low latency recording should not be an issue at all (I have a super capable pc that runs most things on high settings seamlessly). Now i can't even use my interface to make music let alone anything else. please help, thanks :/

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies